Can anyone prove the existence of God?

Discussion in 'Religion Archives' started by Emil, Jul 2, 2010.

1. Lori_7 Go to church? I am the church! Registered Senior Member

the message of jesus christ is love. if you don't believe me, then perhaps you should actually read the bible yourself. read the gospel of john.

yeah, hateful people ignore that gospel, and use particular parts of the bible to rationalize their hate...just like you do.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. baftan ******* Valued Senior Member

Hahaha, that's perfect. I told many times in many other discussions that I don't prefer to call myself as an Atheist. I am simply a non-believer. I don't mind if others call me as Atheist, but there is a bigger issue here for me.

I happened to decide for some time to detect and isolate propagandists among others and stop the discussion immediately. Since you are so readily call me with a name and repeat it more than twice in your nothing but a bullshit campaign, your obvious aim is not discussing this topic. This attitude actually can not discuss any topic. Because your sole aim is to brand people according to camps and approach the issue accordingly. That is to say, one must fit one of your camps, otherwise what is said or not said has no importance whatsoever.

Guess what, I have also developed another strategy. There is a perfect system in this forum and I happily use it for this type of attitude: I have carefully selected some people and widely improved my time in here by ignoring them. From now on, I will not see your mumbo jumbo or blatant attempts to divert topics, or insistence upon not answering asked questions and imposing proved nonsense again and again.

You are ignored lightgigantic, and this is the final communication between you and me.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. (Q) Encephaloid Martini Valued Senior Member

I and many others here have already provided ample quotes from the bible demonstrating the hate speech of your god. You must have skipped over those verses or you didn't read the bible yourself.

And, loving people call others assholes.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. (Q) Encephaloid Martini Valued Senior Member

I don't lie to them like you do. I teach them how to build telescopes, have done that for years. It gets them thinking rather than believing in things like the garbage of religions.

8. Lori_7 Go to church? I am the church! Registered Senior Member

you're ignoring what i'm saying to serve your agenda. you read the gospels, and you will hear the message of christ loud and clear. you'd have to be an idiot to miss it. IT IS LOVE.

sure they do.

9. Lori_7 Go to church? I am the church! Registered Senior Member

that's great. you teach starving and abused children how to build telescopes. terrific.

in the meantime, i'll be clothing, feeding, sheltering, and loving them.

call me practical.

10. Enmos Valued Senior Member

I guess that's a lot of words to say "Yes, that's what I meant".
    Ok then.

11. (Q) Encephaloid Martini Valued Senior Member

I have read your nonsense gospels and the message is hate speech to anyone who doesn't share the beliefs.

Yeah, that's what I thought.

12. (Q) Encephaloid Martini Valued Senior Member

Sure, you will. And, by loving them, you'll call them assholes.

13. Lori_7 Go to church? I am the church! Registered Senior Member

if they're misbehaving, i'll point that out to them. but i don't think "asshole" is an appropriate term to use with a child.

you're not a child. are you?

14. lightgigantic Banned Banned

If you are also in agreement with ...

So what you're saying is (the president) can't be proven to exist.
    One must experience (the president) personally and this experience can't be shared with others.

... then yes

15. lightgigantic Banned Banned

meh
    as if that changes anything ....

huh?
    You post extensively about how all claims for god's existence revolve around imagination and cry foul at the label of "atheist"?

:crazy:
    Fine.
    If you are so sorely offended, replace "atheist" with "disbeliever", "resolved strong agnostic tending towards a reductionist world view" or whatever takes your fancy and the points still stand.

unfortunately for you, you will still see it if someone quotes them

certainly an easier option than rendering your arguments coherent ....

16. Shadow1 Valued Senior Member

does science evidences, that are prooved by science do it?
    their are many things in quran, i saw them once by quencedence, maybe you want to check them out?
    i'll do a little search for you, maybe that can prooves the existence of god.

but to help us to proove you the existence of go,d you must tell us the things that you have in your mind, the thingst hat make you think that there's no god, the things that you think it's a bullshit, you know what i mean? express your self, or your mind, what blocks you from beleinving in god? that way we can come up with things that may convince you, so what do you think Emilor any other atheist that he's or she's not a proganada person and he or she's ready for respectfull and step by step discussion, not attacking and insulting and and and, that's how things are, and keep an open minded, like, a new page, you write in it the ideas, and the things that we discussed about, and then, check this paper, with your thoght, and start analyzing in a respectfull way, and a quite way, a clean discussion, what do you think?

17. Shadow1 Valued Senior Member

so what do you think guys, and girls?
    and let's leave the insults and the proganada and start discussing respectfully and open minded, and i think who's here to attack people, start searching another place to attack them.

18. Enmos Valued Senior Member

God is not the president. But I take it you are aware of that.. :shrug:

19. lightgigantic Banned Banned

well sure, but they both share a similar category when one starts relegating proof primarily to direct perception .....

20. Shadow1 Valued Senior Member

hello, does anyone hear me?
    lol

21. Emil Valued Senior Member

I take as an experiment, as a curiosity.
    And such people exist in real life.
    Is a test for me,
    How am I doing under such conditions?

22. Shadow1 Valued Senior Member

ah, i see, you're curious about, why do people beleive in god,
    and it's not simple, it's complicated, as more sa you get smarter, it gets more complicated, and you get more convinced with, but not all people are like that,
    so to cure your curiosity, you should tell us, what blocks you from beleiving in god, and what do you think and what does it run in your mind about this topic, so, you can know what other people who beleive in god think, and satisfy your curiosity, you should specify more your questions, you should like say, what blocks you from beleiving in god

just a question, why are using big letters? hehehehe

23. Crunchy Cat F-in' *meow* baby!!! Valued Senior Member

What is the hypothesis you are testing or observation you are trying to make?