can we nuke china now?

Discussion in 'World Events' started by mars13, Jan 29, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mars13 give me liberty Registered Senior Member

i know you would rather remain ignorant,that is apparent to everyone.just because you ignore facts about other countries doesnt change informed peoples views of them,and it certainly doesnt change any quantifiable facts about pollution on earth.

and you TOUCH the plastic,you BREATH the plastic,and your a fool to think WORLD pollution doesnt affect you.

you should take your childish views elsewhere,your invisible force fields of ignorance wont protect you.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Neildo Gone Registered Senior Member

Keep in mind that all the items you buy which are made in China that have fur on them, it's actually dog fur. And they skin the dogs alive because if done while dead, it frizzes up the fur or something like that. I saw a sick ass documentary on TV about it awhile ago.

- N

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. superluminal I am MalcomR Valued Senior Member

"invisible force fields of ignorance "

I want one!

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. superluminal I am MalcomR Valued Senior Member

Can I get a "death ray of stupidity" too?

8. Fraggle Rocker Staff Member

It's really bad when somebody does things you don't like. But do you know what's worse? What's worse is when people start killing each other because they do things the other one doesn't like. No good has ever come of killing in anger. Not war, not assassination, not murder, not terrorism, not execution, not crimes of passion.

China may be a bad place but it's infinitely better than Somalia or Iraq, where people are killing each other because they don't like what they do.

The Americans and Germans and Russians and British and Japanese and French and Italians and everybody else tried killing each other in World War II because they didn't like what each other was doing. The Americans thought it was great when our side won. But then we blinked and the direct consequence of WWII was the Soviet Union becoming a major world power and getting half of the developed world into its sphere of influence. We spent almost fifty years threatening each other with nuclear weapons and cowering in fear because of that. We fought more wars in Korea and Vietnam because of that. Israel became a country and Palestine became a refugee camp because of that. The Mideastern countries were played against each other like dominoes because of that. The Taliban came into power in Afghanistan because of that. We're fighting in Iraq because of that.

China became the threat you see today because of that.

"You can never do just one thing."

Remember that. The bigger and more horrible the thing is that you do on purpose, the bigger and more horrible are the things you do that you don't realize until it's too late.

BTW, the Germans have the worst human rights record in modern history. You have to normalize the quantity of evil over the size of the population. The number of people killed by the Nazis in war and in concentration camps was equal to about half the population of their country. No one who came after them has matched that performance. I wonder if anyone who came before them did?

9. Michael 歌舞伎 Valued Senior Member

While I’m sure you don’t need to be reminded of this, but what the hey, you’re an idiot.

1) There is nothing more or less inhumane about eating a dog/cat over eating a cow/lamb.

2) For most of modern History, it has been America that has used the most of the Worlds resources and has put more CO2 in the atmosphere than all other countries combined, so much so that the entire planets ecosystems are collapsing and the whole God damn planet is heating up.

3) AU pollutes more per person than any other country.

4) Europe and America made the Capitalistic system and support it at all costs – including environmental - so stop whining about China and nuke yourselves.

5) Let the Chinese worry about their own internal affairs, it’s really none of your business. Stop watching Fox News, most Chinese support their government.

6) They have the worse human rights on record? Hmmm…
    I don’t seem to remember China invading and killing off most of the endogenous peoples in the world?
    No, that would be the Europeans.
    I don’t remember the Chinese selling Humans from Africans as slaves?
    No that would again be the Europeans and Americans.
    I don’t remember the Chinese nuking another country’s civilians?
    No, that would be America.

You’re an idiot. You know nothing about China, the Chinese nor Chinese History.

Quick now, go give GW a mouth full and a smile and fight for Amercia's freedom in Iraq.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

10. AmishRakeFight Remember, remember. Registered Senior Member

What the hell is an endogenous person?

AmishRakeFight

11. mars13 give me liberty Registered Senior Member

for the record i thinks w's the worst ''president'' in american history.i voted against him twice.

and the american system is broken,thats painfully clear,but we are not talking about america we are talking about china.

the majority of americas problems are rooted in corupt governments and the sheeple that support them.

hell,the labor secretary is chinese for gods sake.

but the fact remains,cats and dogs are not food,the toxic crap chinas been shoving down our throat will mutilate you and your children,and forced aboritions and sterilizations are not cool.

if the america written in the constitution ran the world we would have a utopia.

if china rules the world,we get cancer,dog eggrolls,and walmart garbage.

and if you think chinas not gunning for a take over you dont pay very much attention to what they have been up too.

a chinese/russian alliance would crush us like bugs.

russia has the technology and oil,china has the man power and manufacturing.

they outnumber us 5-1,and they have 10X the manufacturing base,and we owe them trillions .

they could call our debt and drop the dollar to less then the peso overnite,and they will when they are throu making us bankroll our own destruction.

i guess you never read the art of war,it is a chinese book.

read it and tell me chinas not going to try a takeover,not global,just enough to crush america.

12. mountainhare Banned Banned

I don't know why the neo-cons aren't nuking China. One billion Chinese to liberate. How can our Yankee heroes pass up such a golden opportunity? *snorts*

13. Michael 歌舞伎 Valued Senior Member

Ok OK, endogenous to Earth and indigenous to their particular part of Earth

But really, why this constant blame of Chinese? WTF? Jesus, I hear it all the time from all sorts of people. It's really getting under my skin. And you know, most of the time these people have no clue as to China and it's history and culture and have never befriended a Chinese.

So the Chinese are hardworking and have grabbed a chunk of the manufacturing jobs in Amercia. That’s THEIR fault? So the Chinese have a government that is corrupt? Hello….anyone home.... AMERICA!

Has their even been a 25 year period in all of America’s history as a nation when its leaders weren’t attacking and killing some other peoples for their resources? I doubt it.

So I think Americans (of which I am one – and AU too

should take a good look at why they are constantly blaming the Chinese. That of course means looking to see what's on TV at 8pm. And then take a look at their Shit leaders and, I know this is going to hurt, but try using that grey glob and connect the dots.

It’s not the Chinese fault that America is going down the tubes – it the citizens of Americas fault.

It’s OUR fault.

14. AmishRakeFight Remember, remember. Registered Senior Member

China and Russia will not ally anytime soon, in my opinion. They have too many cultural differences, as well as domestic policy differences. The only common bond they have is Communism.

AmishRakeFight

15. QuarkMoon I Registered Senior Member

Don't ever underestimate the power of money, enemies become friends because of it.

16. Michael 歌舞伎 Valued Senior Member

They are if you eat them.

You buy it and shove it down your own throats. So this is American’s fault not the Chinese.

Your EPA et.al. allow the items in as safe to be sold.
    Again American’s fault not the Chinese.

If that’s their law then that’s the law.

As it’s China and Chinese and not America and Americans then it’s really none of your business. That is what the majority of Chinese have decided is best and so it is their law. Every Chinese I have met supports it as a needed regulation because of the large number of Chinese.

And you know mars13, doubling a population of 1.5 billion people may actually be unsustainable. Eventually the entire world may have to install similar programs.

Not to mention the West has had forced sterilizations before.

This reminds me of something I heard:

If the entire world was communist then we’d have utopia.

Or

When the entire world becomes Islamic then we will have utopia.

Get over it, there will never be utopia because people are not happy with equality – they want to be better than their fellow man.

China is not going to so stop worrying.

Again American’s fault not the Chinese.

So we shouldn’t have sold our soul for a dollar – so yet again this is American’s fault not the Chinese.

And again we should have thought of that before huh? So that’s American’s fault for selling their future not the Chinese for buying it.

Yes Sun Tzu’s book but so what - that’s American’s fault for not investing in their future with proper schooling and for being illiterate centrists with little to no idea a world exists outside of its boarders – that certainly not the Chinese fault!

17. AmishRakeFight Remember, remember. Registered Senior Member

Also, it's worth mentioning that China, logistically, could only fight effectively from their homeland. So China has a massive army; it does nothing if you can't get the troops to the battlefield. China's Navy and Air Force combined can only transport 1/4 of China's army, which, even if it is still a large amount, it debunks the theory that since China has more people, they will win a war against America. China has fewer allies than America, and America's allies' militaries are more sophisticated technologically, as well as better trained. So, unless the war is waged on Chinese soil, the Chinese military machine cannot fully flex its muscle.

"A large army that is inflexible will easily be taken captive by the small army that is flexible". - Sun Tzu (Lao Tzu)

AmishRakeFight

18. Laika Space Bitch Registered Senior Member

Mars13,

I like China's space programme.

You're an American... right? Do you not see the irony?
    Also, how is eating dogs so very different to eating any other domesticated animal?

19. mars13 give me liberty Registered Senior Member

there are hundreds of chinese supply ship entering america every day,each one could easily be filled with soldiers rather then walmart garbage.

each ship could contain 100,000 soldiers,they could have there entire army here within days,and be mobilized before we even know about.

its impotant to note that these troops would effectivly seal all ports to america and bombs dont work so good on your own soil.

imagine a large flexible army vs a small non exsistant army in iraq or buttholistan or where ever they are now.

with no imports,and no army,all we have are fat stupid idiots in suvs.

we have no manufacturing to get addtional supplies and we will be cut off from forign supplies as the ports would belong to the chinese,and china will have endless incoming supplies to there troops.

after 1 week would have no food or gas,the heavily populated coasts would be destroyed and under chinese control,leaving a scattered resistance of rednex in the midwest,and since they will be cut off from supplies as well,they will have no means of even getting to the battle.

and yes,eating cow and chicken is more moral then eating dog,or horse,or cat,or monkey,its the intelligence factor of your food that is the morality.

this is also why i hate the french,they eat horses among other things.

they may as well be cannibals.

also,most people dont know this,but out entire military relies on GPS to operate,without all planes are grounded,and communications and troop movements are severly hindered.

china in space means destruction of our communications and GPS.

Last edited: Jan 31, 2006
  20. Laika Space Bitch Registered Senior Member

Don't they eat pork in America?

Hopefully the Galileo system will be ok. China is a partner.

21. Laika Space Bitch Registered Senior Member

Sheep are reputedly quite intelligent too, if you're serious about hating countries for their food preferences.

22. mouse can't sing, can't dance Registered Senior Member

In my view, China isn't a threat, it's an opportunity. Think of the possibilities, if the Chinese get up to speed with first world standards. Think of the advances science will make, if the accumulated wealth in China translates into better educational facilities for more than one billion people. Imagine the fruits of a new space race, inspired by China's ambitions.

In the West we will have to meet China's competition. That's not something to fear, but rather to embrace. "Friendly" competition, in the matters of economy or science can propel both blocks upwards.

23. mars13 give me liberty Registered Senior Member

personaly,i think everyone should have to slaughter an animal for food,no gun,just a knife
    in a fair fight.there would be alot more veggies around if they had too.

i also dont aprove of hunting with anything but sticks and rocks,or cave men weapons.

sniper rifles to killa herbivore is overkill to say the least.

but,still,fuck china and everything they stand for.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.