can we nuke china now?

Discussion in 'World Events' started by mars13, Jan 29, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. s0meguy Worship me or suffer eternally Valued Senior Member

lol....... are you drugs or something

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. AmishRakeFight Remember, remember. Registered Senior Member

Sure, if Walmart and their freight connections decide that letting China board their supply ships is the best thing for the company (which is honestly what they'll be thinking about). And since a large portion of Walmart's stores are in America, I doubt that would even cross their mind.

Since America is in the stone age and we don't have satellites, HUMINT, IMINT, and MASINT

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

Oh, so the American smart bombs are so smart that they automatically become impotent on American soil ? I'm sure your going to tell me next that the Pope is actually Muslim? Bombs are instruments used to achieve the objectives that it's owner has. I'm sure our government would have no problem at all with bombing the living daylights out of China en route to America, while landing in America, and during occupation of the coast.

Are you saying that the French are horses?

Unfortunately for you, I did know that. And all planes are not grounded, they simply are not as effective as if they had GPS. They can still do their job. So China managed, fourty years after America, to get into space! America has space superiority as of now, although Russia is much more of a threat in space than China can ever hope to be in then next decade.

You know, I actually wouldn't mind that if our ecosystems wouldn't get thoroughly raped. And sniper rifles aren't used to shoot deer; hunting rifles are. Contrary to unpopular belief, there is a difference.

AmishRakeFight

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Neildo Gone Registered Senior Member

Heh, you underestimate your "rednex". You also underestimate our last line of defense. Those of any real use who will be standing up and fighting those Chinese, the ones with the guns and all, won't be hampered. People like them usually stockpile supplies for such an incident. They'd have plenty of food, water, gas, and munitions to survive and get into battle. Not to mention they use their weapons and train with them more often than the Chinese military would, heh. And those types of people far outnumer the 100,000 snuck-in soldiers in your example.

In a '94 DoJ survey, around 35% of American households own 192 million firearms. And hey, that ain't even counting all our gangs. As Wesley Snipes says in Rising Sun, "Rough neighbourhoods may be America's last advantage.".

100,000 snuck-in Chinese soldiers is nothing unless they have equipment to aid in their assault such as jeeps, tanks, airpower, seapower, and whatnot. That equipment is what makes an army. Without that support, they're not very effective, especially on foreign ground. We'd be able to repel them quite easily. The only real casualties would be the anti-gun liberals, heh, and I say good riddance to them.

If you think Iraq's guerilla warfare is crazy, you wouldn't even be able to imagine what it'd be like here. We're no Iraq and hell, look how well Iraqi's are doing vs us, and we have aerial/tank/ship support too! We're a much superior army compared to the Chinese. And us Americans civilians have much more food, oil, munitions and whatnot than the Iraqi resistance does. Not to mention that once we rally against a cause, there's no stopping us.

Sure, then let's remove the speed advantage of animals, their massive claws, their ungodly strong jaws and sharp teeth too. I mean hey, you want it to be completely even, no? Animals are built a way to help them kill better as are humans. Animals advantages are the above mentioned and ours are our brains. Our brains allow us to create and use tools. There's nothing remotely unfair about a human even using a tank to go hunting in. It's no different than a bear or lion slaughtering a much smaller, and basically defenseless animal.

- N

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. AmishRakeFight Remember, remember. Registered Senior Member

Well put. Here in Texas, my whole city would fight. I'm not even kidding, every able bodied man would take up arms and go to war against the Chinese. Especially against the Chinese. I know this only strengthens stereotypes against the South, but so be it if we get to keep our country.

8. Neildo Gone Registered Senior Member

See you on the battlefield, brother.

- N

9. iam Banned Banned

Whose country? America is evverrybody's country. It's the world port. It has no real unified culture or values. That is what makes America unique. That is about as hypocritical as an american living in china, becoming a chinese citizen and going so far to call himself chinese. I doubt that would happen. America is about progression and money in the most purest sense period. You 'rednex' who believe everyone here is working just for you and your values are deluded but more importantly assinine and selfish. Sometimes something brand new happens, tadahhh... america.

10. AmishRakeFight Remember, remember. Registered Senior Member

What?? I'm not even sure what your talking about. Of course America is everybody's country, but it's still America, not China, not Africa, not Europe. I merely said that my city would fight for America to not be militarily taken over by the Chinese. For that matter, it doesn't even have to be the Chinese. My point was that my brothers and sisters and I would fight for every inch of our country, "our" meaning Americans country. And I am in no way a redneck. Since you're new here, please review previous posts by members before labeling them rednecks or unintellegent or anything else. I think I've mentioned me living in the South twice in my entire SciForums membership.

AmishRakeFight

Last edited: Jan 31, 2006
  11. iam Banned Banned

Well, you may not be but I have a cousin who was in both the american army and air force. He said the army is just a tad more tolerant but the air force just reaked of a nazi atmosphere, couldn't really put your finger on it, it is not what was said but not said. There was a fundamental ideal of america and it did not truly include him. I'm not criticizing just an observation. Time and progression may change this, the oldtimers die off etc.

12. Satyr Banned Banned

I say let’s nuke everyone, hide away in a shelter for a decade or so and then come out to repopulate the world.

I mean I and 10 hot sciforum chicks…of course.
    Oh…and Buddha1, to keep me entertained during those long nuclear winter nights.

13. spuriousmonkey Banned Banned

Even the chinese?

14. mars13 give me liberty Registered Senior Member

sniper rifles generly use .308,some use 50cal[my favorite gun EVER],most ''hunting'' rifles actualy use 30-06,or remigton mag,or a generaly larger bullet then a modern sniper rifle[except the 50cal].

a gun with a scope that shoots bullets from a concealed location to bring down living animals from long range is a sniper rifle.

and china and russia are allies,and we dont currently have manned space flight,we have to ask the russians.

15. AmishRakeFight Remember, remember. Registered Senior Member

Sniper rifles, in the military, are usually M82 .50 Barrett Rifles (less common but used for anti-armour), M40 rifles, and upgraded M24 rifles. Sniper rifles, in the police departments, are usually .280 rifles or 7MM Remington rifles. Hunting rifles vary depending on the prey; a 22 will take down a squirrel, and a .50 H&H will take down an elephant. Also, "sniper rifles" are not exactly what the public percieves them to be; a sniper rifle could be a .22, by definition, because a sniper rifle is basically just a rifle that a sniper uses. So no, a sniper rifle is not a scoped rifle; a scoped rifle is a scoped rifle.

Not to be picky, but can you provide a source for that? I brought this up in a coversation, but I couldn't provide adequete sources.

Touche'. Maybe, maybe not. It's their perogative whether to fight against their ancestory or to fight with their citizen country, although I would assume that most would fight for China.

AmishRakeFight

16. Facial Valued Senior Member

War with China is not going to become a reality anytime soon.

17. Neildo Gone Registered Senior Member

We all know you want Buddha1 there with you because you have an oppressed desire to have sex with men. Unless that's what you meant by "entertain".

- N

18. mars13 give me liberty Registered Senior Member

19. EmptyForceOfChi Banned Banned

that might offend alot of people,

you would nuke a country and kill maybe a billion people (pop of china) just because of your racial hate for the chinese people,

you said alot of untrue things also, but you cant go around nuking everything you dont like, its not all the chinese to blaim for everything wrong in the world, there is BS like this happening everywhere in the world,

peace man,

20. Alejandro -2 Minutes To Midnight- Registered Senior Member

yeah surprising how quick some are to resort to violence...makes you wonder. cant fathom hating a country full of people

although i think china can be replaced as an importer quite easily if required.

21. RoyLennigan Registered Senior Member

22. SubZerofusion Registered Member

"they eat dogs and cats,they pollute more then any other country in the history of the world, they have the WORST human rights record in modern histroy.

I say lets nuke china,no one will care,the world will be a better place,and its a war that would be popular among the informed peoples of the world.

god damn i HATE the chinese.

and we can draft the mexicans into service too,kill two birds with one stone.

no chinese atrocities and no more illegals ,sounds like a win win to me"

You must be daydreaming. China have enough nukes to destroy the world couple of times. How can we ever afford to fight a war with China without getting ourselves destroyed in the process? Not to mention that China has been buying our national debt for many years by now. We owe China $3 trillions. Destroying China means destroying our economy.

23. towards Relax...head towards the light Registered Senior Member

Not yet. They have about 500 total weapons, but only about 170 are ballistics, and the ranges vary. So they could only do a pretty good job right now.

America better worry more about the huge trade deficit and equalling trading terms.

True

The U.S. has 8.1 trillion in debt. 3.1 trillion of that is to Social Security,pensions, and Trust funds.

4.1 billion of debt is what the U.S. has borrowed. 2.2 is in treasury notes and T-bonds. Japan is owed about 1.2 billion. China, thus far, is owed about 323 billion by 2005, but that amount is rising. Better check facts, and not just make up numbers out of your head.

In reality, American debt is less burdensome than made out. Debt is compared to a nations GDP. As a GDP grows, so will a nations debt. The United States debt to in GDP has not grown much, and can be kept under control by cutting spending fairly easily. The United States debt, by world averages, is actually right in the middle. Japan, as an example, has one of the worst with debt equalling 165% of their GDP. Debt to GDP is actually better than under the first Bush (66%) than today (64%). The United States was at its worst in 1946 when it spiked to 124%.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.