Can we trust our family??

Discussion in 'Free Thoughts' started by taylan007, Oct 14, 2001.

1. taylan007 Madman Registered Senior Member

who can we trust? basicaly every one is after some thing form every one. its getting so bad its becoming hard to trust even your own family.
    You might think, this guy is a paranoid nutter, offcourse theres alwys someone you can trust.But can you trust them with every thing??
    Every thing seems to revolve around money. if you dont have any no one wants to know you, when you do have it, who can you trust it with??
    take a moment to think about it.
    let me know if im paranoid.

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Xerxes asdfghjkl Valued Senior Member

Good family or bad family. I trust only those who have earned it no matter if they are family or a criminal.

I have a story on this. An aunt and her husband told her husbands father that they could invest his life savings of $50 000 american and make him lots of money. So they took it, spent it until there was none left. And when he asked how the money was doing they said that the stock had crashed and there was nothing left. He had barely any other money to live on. He also had a weak heart got a heart attack from the news eventually dying in hospital. I dont know if there is any truth to it as it is just a story but its pretty sickening. You can trust only those who have earned it.

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. MuliBoy psykyogi Registered Senior Member

You are either paranoid or in urgent need of restructuring your immediate surroundings. Greedy ppl should be kept at bay. They are dangerous.

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. tablariddim forexU2 Valued Senior Member

Taylan

you're a realist, or maybe, simply a Londoner!

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

You know I mean?
    You should always be friendly and reasonably open, but always wary. Sometimes you HAVE to trust people, or you'll get nowhere.
    You simply have to learn to be discerning--choosing Sci-Forums is a good start and shows that you've got it in you.

How trustworthy are you, btw?

8. Magenta Nihil est incertius volgo Registered Senior Member

Taylan, Im not sure what has made you feel like this. There are actually good people in this world believe it or not..
    You should get to know someone well before you tell them private things . So dont shun away from the world.

If anything you should just let people earn your trust first.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!