Cannot see sent messages.

Discussion in 'Site Feedback' started by eram, Oct 27, 2012.

1. eram Sciengineer Valued Senior Member

I have been able to send PMs successfully, but when I check the folder it always says "Sent Items contains 0 messages. "

Also, about the need for mod approval of posts. Yesterday, I accidentally made a couple of double posts, but all got approved. Seems as though no mod looked at them.

Another strange thing was that I needed approval when quoting Tach, but I could respond to others just fine.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

Lastly, our LaTeX display looks really awful, the font is "squiggly". Hope we can change it to something that looks better, maybe like the font used on Wikipedia.
    The LaTex also does not recognise many unicode symbols, even greek letters.

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Tiassa Let us not launch the boat ... Valued Senior Member

Brief notes

First up—

—is the save a copy option marked when you send those messages?

The additional options are below the submit/send buttons.

A lot of the time, they're just clearing all the member posts that shouldn't be there as quickly as they can.

Did you link to a Sciforums post in that one?

We're looking into an apparent statistical anomaly that suggests links to other Sciforums posts as some filtering criterion; the specific issue is not yet defined.

Well, I got nothin' on this one; I just didn't want to ignore it entirely. It's a question for the developers, ultimately. Perhaps Plazma knows the answer.

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. eram Sciengineer Valued Senior Member

, what an idiot I am.

I quoted Tach, and he had linked to one of my posts.

What a mystery. But how come you guys don't know what the filtering criterion are?

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.