Caricos theories of evolution and other such stuff

Discussion in 'Science & Society' started by Carico, Oct 9, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

Retard, that is exactly what they do.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Steve100 O͓͍̯̬̯̙͈̟̥̳̩͒̆̿ͬ̑̀̓̿͋ͬ ̙̳ͅ ̫̪̳͔O Valued Senior Member

Jesus Christ you sure are one stupid mother fucker.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Carico Registered Member

Sorry but that doesn't refute my posts, which of course you haven't learned yet.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

But I've already seen the ignorance of those who espouse the theory of evolution so it's no surprise to me that you don't know why personal attacks aren't a valid argument any more than an 8 year old knows why.

But I forgive you for your ignorance because you can't help yourself.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Steve100 O͓͍̯̬̯̙͈̟̥̳̩͒̆̿ͬ̑̀̓̿͋ͬ ̙̳ͅ ̫̪̳͔O Valued Senior Member

Guess what. That wasn't meant to refute your argument. Any person with half a brain can figure out you're spouting nothing but uneducated shite.

My comment was there purely to express my opinion of you.

8. Carico Registered Member

Since your contact with reality is so fragile that you don't know the difference between humans and animals and what each one breeds, you'll just have to hear it from scientists themselves:

(AgapePress) - More than 500 scientists have signed a statement expressing their doubts about the credibility of Darwinian evolution. As signatories of "A Scientific Dissent from Darwinism," these scientists are expressing skepticism about claims of evidence for the theory of evolution.

Rob Crowther with the Seattle-based Discovery Institute says Darwin's theory is being increasingly challenged by emerging scientific evidence.

"As time goes on and as we make new discoveries in science," Crowther notes, "and as we find out more information about molecular biology and about DNA and the genome and these things, we're beginning to see that the explanations that Darwin put forward -- with natural selection and random mutation being the mechanism of how life evolved -- just doesn't seem to be the case."

The list was started five years ago, the Discovery Institute spokesman explains, back when Darwinists claimed there were virtually no reputable scientists who disagreed with the theory of evolution. Originally published in 2001, the list carries the names of scientific scholars and researchers from prestigious universities and research centers throughout the U.S. and the world.

Many of the dissenters on the list hold degrees from institutions like the Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT) and the Smithsonian Institute and some that have memberships in well-respected national academies of science as well, Crowther points out.

"We have a member of the U.S. National Academy of Science who has signed the list," the Discovery Institute spokesman says. Also, he notes, "We have two members from the Russian Academy of Sciences, the Czech Republic, Hungary and elsewhere around the world. These are important because National Academy members are elected by their fellow scientists to be members ... and they are the most prominent and prestigious scientists in the world."

According to Crowther, the "Dissent from Darwinism" list was initiated in response to erroneous statements in PBS's "Evolution" series. Signers to date include 154 biologists, 76 chemists and 63 physicists. Among these dissenters are scientists holding doctoral degrees in biological sciences, physics, chemistry, mathematics, medicine, computer science, and related disciplines.

But we creationists have always know this because we live in reality, not in our imaginations.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.