Carl Sagan, Putin, Gorbatchev

Discussion in 'Pseudoscience Archive' started by ASIMOV, Jun 7, 2000.

1. ASIMOV Registered Senior Member

Dear sirs,

What about Putin? What about any missile defense system ? I would like to advise you to read Cosmos of Carl Sagan clousely and carefully, tha chapter BLUES FOR A RED PLANET he talks about piramides, i mean is it possible? He was a very sceptic person, wasn`t he ? i once talked to a russian engineer and he tould me that phobos 2 had failed mars because he was detroyd by asteroids, he was part of phobos projet, is that possible?
    Didn´t Gorbatchov once comment with Reagan that Russia and USA would join forces in case we`re being invaded by aliens? maybe its time to prepare for something different ...
    I´m sorry about my english i`m a portuguese nacional

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Oxygen One Hissy Kitty Registered Senior Member

Welcome to Exoscience, Asimov. Judging by Putin's response to Clinton's proposals, I don't think they're going to be cooperating on much. Putin doesn't strike me as a man of peace (and Clinton doesn't strike me as a man who can keep his pants on...)

I have heard the bit about Russia and the US teaming up in case of alien invasion. I'm still trying to confirm it, though.

------------------
    I may not agree with what you have to say, but I will fight, kill, and die for your right to say it.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. dexter ROOT Registered Senior Member

alright.....teaming up in case of extraterrestrial envasion??? this sounds liek the movie Independence day!!! though i really liked the movie, it woulve been better, but oxygen..... please inform me when u get more info, this is something i will have to call bezzle (you remember him... dont you???) about!!but if they are temaing up for invasion.... that means they know some details!!!

------------------
    when christianity ruled the world, it was called the dark ages.

-dexter (nimrod242 :aol sn)

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. ASIMOV Registered Senior Member

it wasn`t me who said it it was gorbatchov i just remember it ...

8. Oxygen One Hissy Kitty Registered Senior Member

Dex- Whoa! Slow down there, partner! I didn't say that they had teamed up. I only meant that I read it somewhere that the possibility was being discussed. It may or may not have been tongue in cheek. I haven't seen the original source, so I can't quote it word for word, nor can I confirm any translations are accurate. (In some languages, 'alien' and 'foreign' are interchangeable). Let me know if you get your hands on a direct copy, though. I'd love to see it in any language.

9. ASIMOV Registered Senior Member

i will try to get you a copy off that but in portuguese ok?

10. Oxygen One Hissy Kitty Registered Senior Member

I think I can work with Portugese. Barring that, I'll just have to learn the language!

11. dexter ROOT Registered Senior Member

sorry bout that, i mustve been on speed(i donno) but if you wouldve got your hands on it, either of you, i would like to see it, since i am idown in pasadinaon this slow computer, just e-mail it too me, because i dont wanna risk killing it by searching the web.....(hasent happend yet... but its bound to)well im on summmer vacation and jsut got a new lap top so i will be on more than i used to be (my dad set up some gay gueard dog, and i havent hacked the 3rd password, but im getting there) so just e-mail it to me, you know my adress...

------------------
    when christianity ruled the world, it was called the dark ages.

-dexter (nimrod242 :aol sn)

12. H-kon Registered Senior Member

I think it has been quite obvious for a long time now ( 40 years?) that something is coming our way that isn't going to be too friendly.

The space race, the missile defence, star wars, Hubble.. USA now paying for Russias involvement(modules) with the new space station(ISS) NATO ( Is that No Action, Talk Only?) the UN etc. Every bit of this happened after Roswell, with the exception of the U.N

A question being asked a lot in Europe now is "Where is the money going"?

This is of course my belief, and i think i have a good clue of whats on its way over here. Enki and Enlil maybe?

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!