Case no. 7; Yourselves

Discussion in 'UFOs, Ghosts and Monsters' started by Trapped, Dec 21, 2013.

1. Trapped Banned Banned

And so, on case seven, I will admit I have seen something I cannot explain. I won't talk about my subject of experience until the date 30 dec. I will make the reason clear why.

Until then, I want everyone to participate in a general overview of public sightings. Has anyone here seen something they cannot determine? Once I have admitted mine on the 30 dec, I will depart from here. I will make the reasons known.

So here is your chance to make it known to this community now.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Read-Only Valued Senior Member

Yes, I've seen things I cannot explain, two in fact, and they were both over 20 years ago. But I would not drop to the level of calling either one "alien" in origin. (shrug)

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Trapped Banned Banned

Thank you. Your experience and testimony is taken into account.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. billvon Valued Senior Member

Yep. Craft under me while flying along the South shore of Long Island about 20 years ago.

8. Trapped Banned Banned

And... what did you see. Till this day, do you personally class it as a UFO, and if not, so, can you tell us what you saw as in details?

9. Buddha12 Valued Senior Member

I've traveled all over this world and have never saw anything that couldn't be explained.:itold:

10. Trapped Banned Banned

I think you might call the lucky card.

11. Trapped Banned Banned

If there is one real UFO account a month in the country, there is a reason you haven't seen a thing.

12. Buddha12 Valued Senior Member

Over 70 years and no sighting. On horseback in the desert, on ships and airplanes. Nothing. Wish I did but so far nada.

13. Trapped Banned Banned

Well, there are after all 6 - 7 billion people now on Earth. If you haven't, you haven't drawn the short cord. You are actually lucky.

14. Grumpy Curmudgeon of Lucidity Valued Senior Member

Looked at scientifically, there is virtually no chance that our world has been visited by aliens in a spaceship, I don't care how many unexplained sights you see. Same goes for ghosts, werewolves, vampires or sasquatch(though of all these, he's most likely to actually exist). An interstellar journey will take the resources of a whole society, there are no magic engines to give you superluminal speeds so trips are one way and generations long so the only logical reason to undertake one would be escaping extinction in the home solar system. Joy rides are clean out of the question. No, Flying Saucers are every bit the superstitious non-sense that all the other bugaboos of the night are. There were, however, dire wolves and shortfaced bears and lions...

Grumpy

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

15. billvon Valued Senior Member

I described it in some detail to you in a previous post. It was certainly a UFO since I never figured out what it was.

16. dumbest man on earth Real Eyes Realize Real Lies Valued Senior Member

December 30th...or...http://www.sciforums.com/showthread.php?140149-When-I-first-came-here

17. Trapped Banned Banned

18. Trapped Banned Banned

That's not what mainstream thinks. Many mainstream scientists are almost certain that there is life to be found other than earth, some say the universe might be thriving. That wouldn't mean there is ''virtually no chance.''

19. Grumpy Curmudgeon of Lucidity Valued Senior Member

Trapped

Yes, it is, no reputable scientist will tell you that UFO are Aliens in spacecraft from light years away.

As am I. But that is a whole nother question from life existing, being technologically advanced into magic wizards(in order to break the laws of the Universe), knowing that we(an intelligent species worthy of study)exist at all(our oldest radio signals have barely travelled 100 light years yet)., making the trip(lightspeed is slow when you are talking interstellar distances and other than magic there are no cheats)without our astronomers seeing the glowing blue thing approaching Earth... There is likely a lot of life in the Universe, a very small fraction that is as intelligent as we are, a very few more that are more advanced(to the level of using the power of their sun, all of it), but there are unlikely to be ANY who have left their solar system at all, much less to travel to some hick world that has yet to show signs of intelligent life.

Yes, most by far equivalent to pond scum, a small percentage of multicell life, a very few with an actual brain and almost none as advanced as we are(maybe 5-10 in our whole galaxy, with tens of thousands of light years between them on average). And even interstellar travel to the closest stars is dang near impossible, it is impossible to do it in stealth mode(those energies are going to shine brightly, blue in front, red behind)and your interstellar craft is going to be at least as large as a large moon, if not a large planet. Life existing elsewhere in the galaxy is only the first baby steps to interstellar visitors.

Yes, it would, in fact it is much more likely that there are real, movie type vampires.

Grumpy

20. Trapped Banned Banned

There is more than ''virtually no chance.'' You might have had a point if most scientists didn't think our universe is likely to be thriving with life.

21. elusive Registered Member

oh oh you mean there aren't really movie type vampires?

22. Buddha12 Valued Senior Member

All of my friends and people I've talked to have never seen a UFO either so I'm not alone. I also think there is life other than ours in the universe but none have ever come to earth because they probably do not want to deal with humans that can't even get along with each other.

23. Trapped Banned Banned

There are some very antisocial animals on the Earth which don't get along with each other, would that stop humans popping by the local zoo for a day trip?