Catholic Church the European Union and the deception

Discussion in 'Religion' started by PetriFB, Apr 21, 2016.

1. PetriFB Registered Senior Member

Jean Monnet was a devout Roman Catholic and one of the founding fathers of the European Union. Monnet rejected the idea that Europe should consist of independent nations. He believed in the Catholic conception and vision that Europe should become a federal superstate that would be a fusion of all ancient nations.

I know that many readers think that I write conspiracy theory based on imagination. This is not a conspiracy theory, because all people can  see and observe the connection of the Roman Catholic Church and the European Union, if they are looking this thing from the right viewpoints, which are based on verifiable facts. If you study the things fairly, honestly and an open mind, so you can see the handprints of Catholic Church how it tries to create Catholic Empire to Europe through European Union.

More info and verified facts: http://www.kotipetripaavola.com/catholicchurchandeuropeanunion4.html

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Hapsburg Hellenistic polytheist Valued Senior Member

Okay. So?
    Everyone has different motives in any broad organisation. Doesn't make the EU a bad idea.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. timojin Valued Senior Member

Is that a repetition of the age between 400 and 1200

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. exchemist Valued Senior Member

Tell me, where does the Antichrist come into all this? I thought I had read that the formation of the EU would usher in the End Times, Battle of Armageddon and all that. (At least I think that was what one recent American presidential contender thought.)