China Halts Stock Trading 2'd Time in 4 Days

Discussion in 'Business & Economics' started by Yazata, Jan 7, 2016.

1. joepistole Deacon Blues Valued Senior Member

Good, at least you are googling and trying to do some research. But how is an annual report relevant here? The discussion was about the quarterly reporting process. The relevant reports are the 10Q, not the 10K. You are obviously desperate.

Last edited: Mar 23, 2016
  2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. krash661 [MK6] transitioning scifi to reality Valued Senior Member

like before it appears you have blind spots in your reading. that or you are obviously initiating a pathetic, backpedaling, manipulation attempt, just like before.
    as per your reading blindness, like before, i have clearly submitted what shows you too be the pathetic pretending ignoramus that you truly are.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

(shrugs)--carry on.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. joepistole Deacon Blues Valued Senior Member

Yes, readers can see for themselves. ....carry on.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. joepistole Deacon Blues Valued Senior Member

8. krash661 [MK6] transitioning scifi to reality Valued Senior Member

like before it appears you have blind spots in your reading. that or you are obviously initiating a pathetic, backpedaling, manipulation attempt, just like before. as per your reading blindness, like before, i have clearly submitted what shows you too be the pathetic pretending ignoramus that you truly are.

(shrugs)--carry on.

9. krash661 [MK6] transitioning scifi to reality Valued Senior Member

http://www.investopedia.com/terms/b/balancesheet.asp
    Balance Sheet
    How To Interpret a Balance Sheet

The balance sheet is a snapshot, representing the state of a company's finances at a moment in time. By itself, it cannot give a sense of the trends that are playing out over a longer period. For this reason, the balance sheet should be compared with those of previous periods. It should also be compared with those of other businesses in the same industry, since different industries have unique approaches to financing.

A number of ratios can be derived from the balance sheet, helping investors get a sense of how healthy a company is. These include the debt-to-equity ratio and the acid-test ratio, along with many others. The income statement and statement of cash flows also provide valuable context for assessing a company's finances, as do any notes or addenda in an earnings report that might refer back to the balance sheet.

If you want more on the Balance Sheet, check out -- Reading The Balance Sheet and How To Evaluate A Company's Balance Sheet.

Read more: Balance Sheet Definition | Investopedia http://www.investopedia.com/terms/b/balancesheet.asp#ixzz43kQKmT8w
    Follow us: Investopedia on Facebook

10. joepistole Deacon Blues Valued Senior Member

LOL.....carry on.

11. joepistole Deacon Blues Valued Senior Member

LOL...that's all well and nice, but that isn't nor has it ever been disputed. I asked you to show me the income lines on the balance sheet you said existed on the balance sheet. As previously pointed out to you, there are 3 financial reports that need to be read and understood in their entirety to understand a company's performance, the income statement, the balance sheet, and the statement of cash flows. The bottom line here is you don't understand business and you don't understand accounting nor do you understand economics. You are desperately grasping at straws. Based on your prior posts, I don't think you knew any of the reports other than the balance sheet existed. And you certainly don't understand a balance sheet. Yet you want people to believe you have some investment expertise.

The balance sheet tells you how well the company is financed (i.e. capitalized)....how much debt it has, if it has sufficient assets (e.g. cash, accounts receivable, etc.) on hand to pay its bills. That's called the current ratio. A more restricted view of the current ratio is the quick ratio. A balance sheet shows the company's assets, liabilities and owner equity. It tells investors how the company is financed. What it doesn't tell you is revenue although all lines in the balance sheet can be affected by revenue and income. Contrary to your assertion, a balance sheet doesn't tell you about income. Contrary to your assertion, there is no income line in a balance sheet. A balance sheet isn't an income statement. That's why we have a P&L (i.e. income statement) which details revenues and expenses. And because of the theoretical components of income, we have a third financial statement, the statement of cash flow.

You are a fraud. That's the bottom line here.

Below is a sample balance sheet for your edification:

Now, where is this income line you claimed exists on the balance sheet? Notice how assets and liabilities plus owner equity are in balance? That's why they call it a balance sheet. It's a statement of assets, liabilities, and owner equity as has been previously pointed out to you on numerous occasions. Contrary to your assertion, there is no income line on a balance sheet. The balance sheet must always balance.

Keep googling....carry on.

Last edited: Mar 23, 2016
  12. krash661 [MK6] transitioning scifi to reality Valued Senior Member

like before it appears you have blind spots in your reading. that or you are obviously initiating a pathetic, backpedaling, manipulation attempt, just like before. as per your reading blindness, like before, i have clearly submitted what shows you too be the pathetic pretending ignoramus that you truly are.

(shrugs)--carry on.

13. joepistole Deacon Blues Valued Senior Member

LOL....what you have done is lie. You have consistently been dishonest. You have consistently lied, and all the personal attacks in the world will not cover that fact up. You don't know what a company's financials are. You can't read them, you don't understand them. You don't even know all the reports in a company's financials. You don't know the quarterly reporting process. You don't know about conference calls which accompany earnings releases. You don't know about earnings. You don't know the difference between income and revenue. And you don't understand the US-China trade relationship. American companies do more than just buy Chinese goods, they also sell goods to China (e.g. Starbucks, Caterpillar, Apple, et al.). Yet you want people to believe you are some sort of investment guru. What you have clearly done is lie and lied consistently. You cannot prove any of your assertions, because they are false.

You wrote, " earning are a result of the institutions income--usually under USA income, even though there are lines on the balance sheet of over seas income-- but that is international--usually separate in general.
    i do not see how earnings tells anyone that china is fine-- if anything earning only tells you that companies from the usa have received their manufactured products from china--nothing more.". http://www.sciforums.com/threads/china-halts-stock-trading-2d-time-in-4-days.154747/#post-3352897

Now where are these lines for overseas income on the balance sheet you wrote about? They don't exist as I have clearly demonstrated.

That's why all you can do, short of being honest, and all you have done is obfuscate with personal attacks, lies, and distractions. You cannot prove any of the crap you have written. Because its all false. You are a fraud.

Keep digging....carry on

Last edited: Mar 24, 2016
  14. krash661 [MK6] transitioning scifi to reality Valued Senior Member

like before it appears you have blind spots in your reading. that or you are obviously initiating a pathetic, backpedaling, manipulation attempt-- simply, exactly, as you have done before. as per your reading blindness, like before, i have clearly submitted what shows you too be the pathetic pretending ignoramus that you truly are. and also, you STILL do not have no clue of what i was even talking about back then(comical)as you just simply made this obvious--once again(shakes head).

(shrugs)--carry on.

15. krash661 [MK6] transitioning scifi to reality Valued Senior Member

so now you are editing your post an hour and a half after you posted them(MY GOD, all of them)?--pathetically comical.
    remember when you did this last time and i pointed it out, and then you came back claiming i was lying about your pathetic editing attempts, so i linked it(which i can link again)?

16. krash661 [MK6] transitioning scifi to reality Valued Senior Member

like before it appears you have blind spots in your reading. that or you are obviously initiating a pathetic, backpedaling, manipulation attempt-- simply, exactly, as you have done before. as per your reading blindness, like before, i have clearly submitted what shows you too be the pathetic pretending ignoramus that you truly are. and also, you STILL do not have no clue of what i was even talking about back then(comical)as you just simply made this obvious--once again(shakes head). and why are you continuously attempting too put words in my mouth?

(shrugs)--carry on.

17. krash661 [MK6] transitioning scifi to reality Valued Senior Member

joe, your CFP persona and your simple surface level talk that you do not adventure beyond, and your lack of high levels comprehension of this world, speaks volumes.
    so again,
    like before it appears you have blind spots in your reading. that or you are obviously initiating a pathetic, backpedaling, manipulation attempt-- simply, exactly, as you have done before. as per your reading blindness, like before, i have clearly submitted what shows you too be the pathetic pretending ignoramus that you truly are. and also, you STILL do not have no clue of what i was even talking about back then(comical)as you just simply made this obvious--once again(shakes head). and why are you continuously attempting too put words in my mouth?

(shrugs)--carry on.

18. joepistole Deacon Blues Valued Senior Member

LOL..oh my 4, count'em 4 posts of nothing but the same repetitive insults.

You have had months and several pages of posts to explain your position, to explain these alleged "blind spots" and you haven't. You haven't even tried. Because there are no "blind spots". You have sought to cover up lies with more lies.

Unfortunately for you, all the insults in the world will not cover up the fact you are a fraud, for all the reasons previously elucidated.

http://www.sciforums.com/threads/ch...-2d-time-in-4-days.154747/page-5#post-3368464

19. krash661 [MK6] transitioning scifi to reality Valued Senior Member

joe, your CFP(certified financial planner) persona and your simple surface level talk that you do not adventure beyond, and your lack of high levels comprehension of this world, speaks volumes.
    so again,
    and why are you editing your post an hour and a half after your previously posting?

(shakes head) and (shrugs)--carry on.

20. krash661 [MK6] transitioning scifi to reality Valued Senior Member

joe, rather than continuing to attempt to repair your pride, why not simply step back and re-read this whole conversation(all 5 pages), and understand it. you may even be able to see your own self contradictions. just my advise.

21. joepistole Deacon Blues Valued Senior Member

Well here is the think Krash, you have had months to explain and demonstrate your accusations (e.g. backpedaling, manipulation, and my alleged lack of comprehension), but you haven't. You have no examples, you have no evidence. Your completed posts have been referenced verbatim several times now. You first attempt to evade and deny. Then you attempt to justify. But that's difficult, because you cannot justify something that is clearly false. Contrary to your assertions, there is no income line on a balance sheet.

If you were not "talking about" income on balance sheets, then why did you write and post, "earning are a result of the institutions income--usually under USA income, even though there are lines on the balance sheet of over seas income-- but that is international--usually separate in general.
    i do not see how earnings tells anyone that china is fine-- if anything earning only tells you that companies from the usa have received their manufactured products from china--nothing more.". http://www.sciforums.com/threads/china-halts-stock-trading-2d-time-in-4-days.154747/#post-3352897

Your posts have revealed you to be a fraud. No one but you has put words in your mouth. Those are your words. You have attempted to defend them. You have posted irrelevant materials (i.e. obfuscate). You have ignored evidence and reason. You have been consistently dishonest.

Additionally, you're desperately grasping for straws. The fact that I edit some of my posts isn't evidence of some nefarious intent - especially since they were edited long before you even viewed them. It's how I post. As previously explained to you, I write, post, proof and edit. And sometimes I get distracted. There is nothing wrong with that. I think the ability to edit is limited to something like 45 minutes. There is nothing wrong with editing posts. It's certainly better than doing what you do (i.e. disregard the rules of grammar).

You can't argue based on merit. So you obfuscate. You lie and dump a shit load of illogical argument (e.g. personal attacks). Unfortunately for you, illogical arguments don't cut it. If you have a rational argument, make it. That's something you have been totally unable to do for months now.

The fact is you are a fraud. You don't know anything about business, economics or investment as has been previously and repeatedly demonstrated in this thread.

22. joepistole Deacon Blues Valued Senior Member

Well, here is the thing. I'm not responding to every one of your posts with multiple posts (e.g. 4 posts) as you have done with my posts. That sounds to me like your pride has been damaged and well it should be. Why don't you reread the last 5 pages? Though, I doubt it would do any good. The issue here isn't your knowledge of what has transpired. It's your dishonesty. And I'm not sorry to tell you, your personal attacks and lies have not damaged my pride.

You clearly don't know anything about business. You clearly know little to nothing about investing and economics. You don't know what the earnings season is. You know little to nothing about major companies like (Caterpillar, Starbucks, Apple, et al.). You have repeatedly demonstrated you don't know what financial documents are and you don't know how to read them. You don't know about the earnings process and the reporting processes. That's what the last 5 pages very clearly demonstrate.

The last 5 pages very clearly demonstrate you are a fraud.

23. krash661 [MK6] transitioning scifi to reality Valued Senior Member

okay-- whatever you need to tell yourself--which appears to be not working for you.

(shrugs)--carrry on.