Chinese Scholar Yang Jian liang Putting Wrongs to Rights in Astrophysics

Discussion in 'Pseudoscience' started by heyuhua, Apr 22, 2018.

1. NotEinstein Valued Senior Member

What surface phenomena?

Yes, and thus, under the low speed condition, according to you \(-8=4\).

(Irrelevant to the discussion at hand.)

Says the person bravely doding a whopping 5 direct questions.

No, I really don't, because I already know the answer to that question. Also, I don't see how that's relevant at all to the discussion at hand.

Point me to the exact post where you've done this. I expect this post to contain page numbers and equation numbers to Weinberg's book, as well as a clear statement where the mistake happens, what the mistake is, and what the correction should be.

And will you please learn to spell his name correctly? It's extremely disrespectful to misspell his name, even after this has been explicitly pointed out to you.

I'm listening, but you're not telling.

Wait, you think you waving your hand about like that is a proper pointing out of a mistake?

Please learn how to do science.

Why is it that it's possible that Einstein was wrong, but it's impossible that Yang is wrong?

That sentence appears broken; please rephrase it.

Erm...

What?!

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

This has got to be one of the dumbest things I've ever read. I am hoping this is another thing lost in translation... Can you please rephrase what you just tried to say?

Imagine a space shaped like a doughnut. A doughnut has a center, but the center isn't part of the doughnut. Do you think that's a problem or not?

I don't think it is? Please explain.

I do not insist on limited space, so I have no idea why you would ask me that?

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. NotEinstein Valued Senior Member

But that means you'll have periods where the space is expanding/contracting faster than the speed of light. I though you didn't like the idea of inflation, because that's exactly what that is?

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. heyuhua Registered Senior Member

Is not only relevant, but also very relevan

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. NotEinstein Valued Senior Member

Please explain how the determination of the elements of the metric, which is done after the EFE has been determined (even Yang does this afterwards), has any bearing on the derivation of said EFE.

8. heyuhua Registered Senior Member

You answer my words too quickly, these words I say enough to you think a few days, I can see that you are too frivolous. This is a new scale factor, how to use it to calculate the horizon, you understand?

9. NotEinstein Valued Senior Member

That you need to ponder difficult questions, like what 8 divided by 4 is, doesn't mean everybody else is that slow.

And for an infinite space to collapse into a point, the distance-change between two separate point will have to exceed the speed of light. (Otherwise it would take infinitely long, and then you wouldn't have a cyclical universe.) You have simply replace inflation with a more complicated form of inflation.

And thus, I say to you: "You answer my words too quickly, these words I say enough to you think a few days, I can see that you are too frivolous."

10. heyuhua Registered Senior Member

If you don't repeat Yang's calculations, I don't think our discussion makes any sense. As long as you repeat Yang's calculations, your questions will open up。 If you don't repeat Yang's calculations, you will have endless questions. You can't repeat Yang's calculation, You can't really understand many problems, too. The beauty of the new theory is contained in the calculation

11. heyuhua Registered Senior Member

If you don't repeat Yang's calculations, I don't think our discussion makes any sense. As long as you repeat Yang's calculations, your questions will automatically open up . If you don't repeat Yang's calculations, you will have endless questions, I will have endless questions to answer. You can't repeat Yang's calculation, You can't really understand many problems, too. The beauty of the new theory is contained in the calculation.

12. NotEinstein Valued Senior Member

And if you don't repeat Weinberg's calculations, you'll never find the mistake in it.

Why don't you actually answer questions instead? Why must I waste my time, when you are right here to directly and concisely answer questions?

The questions only seem endless because you don't answer them. Haven't you noticed it's the same questions over and over again? That's because you fail to address them every time.

Says the person that took days to calculate 8 divided by 4, to the person that clearly knew enough about the calculations to find differences in definitions of terms.

Says the person that is unable to understand how he multiple times has advocated that \(-8=4\), even though it's been explained to him.

Yes, so if the calculation is ugly (i.e. wrong), so is the theory.

And can you please explain what you meant when you said: "In fact, if the space is finite, the whole mathematics collapses because the axis is infinitely long." ? Because that's one heck of a stupid statement as currently written.

13. heyuhua Registered Senior Member

If you can't repeat Yang's calculations, you can't go deep into the new theory. If you don't repeat Yang's calculations, I don't think our further discussion makes any sense,and being confined to the surface is of no value. As long as you repeat Yang's calculations, your questions will automatically open up . If you don't repeat Yang's calculations, you will have endless questions, I will have endless questions to answer. You can't repeat Yang's calculation, You can't really understand many problems, too. The beauty of the new theory is contained in the calculation.

14. heyuhua Registered Senior Member

We have checked them many times and have come to the conclusion that they are wrong. Without these numerous repetitions, we would not have easily said that they were wrong

15. heyuhua Registered Senior Member

You have to repeat Yang's calculations in order to see whether Yang's calculations are ugly or not. If you are only here to make trouble, lest others accept Yang's new theory, let it be your nonsense and poop. I'm sure some wise people will understand me.

Last edited: Jun 29, 2018
  16. NotEinstein Valued Senior Member

If you don't answer questions, we'll never get to the deeper parts of the theory.

If you don't answer questions, further discussion is basically impossible.

It's you that's keeping us there.

Only because you refuse to answer them; it's the same questions, over and over again.

I've already demonstrated I'm more capable to do so than you.

Most of the things you bring up as problems, are only problems in your head.

Mistakes aren't beautiful.

Where is the mistake then? If you and Yang have checked them many times, you must know!

Why are you keeping this knowledge secret?

Why is it as if this knowledge doesn't exist, and you're just claiming things that aren't true?

Then post the proof!

I have done so, and I found them flawed. If you want to call that ugly, that's your prerogative.

I find it interesting that you are constantly thinking about "poop", and calling other people('s ideas) that. I'm sure it's a very mature and intellectual argument that's going completely over my head, because to me it just seems to be immature behavior.

And I'm not making trouble; you are, by refusing to answer simple questions.

Wise people like Einstein? Oh, wait, he was wrong according to you.
    Wise people like Adler? Oh, wait, he was wrong according to you.
    Wise people like Mesner? Oh, wait, he was wrong according to you.
    Wise people like Weinberg? Oh, wait, he was wrong according to you.
    Wise people like Carroll? Oh, wait, he is wrong according to you. Which reminds me: why haven't you been able to contact him?

And can you now please explain what you meant when you said: "In fact, if the space is finite, the whole mathematics collapses because the axis is infinitely long." ? Because that's one heck of a stupid statement as currently written.

17. heyuhua Registered Senior Member

You've lost your reason, you're so scared of new things, you hate them to death. But the wheel of history must always move forward, the truth is invincible, no matter how winding the road。The more revolutionary the theory, the more the reactionaries hate, and the more valuable it is.

Last edited: Jun 29, 2018
  18. NotEinstein Valued Senior Member

Says the person still dodging questions, and calling out tens of thousands of GR-experts.

Says the person still dodging questions.
    And not really, but I do dislike untrue things.

And forward is opposite the direction you are moving in.

19. heyuhua Registered Senior Member

You've lost your reason, you're so scared of new things, you hate them to death. But the wheel of history must always move forward, the truth is invincible, no matter how winding the road。The more revolutionary the theory, the more the reactionaries hate, and the more valuable it is.

20. heyuhua Registered Senior Member

Has modern cosmology advanced? It seems that progress has been made, but there are very few real discoveries. The theory is getting more and more complicated, but it has nothing to do with the nature of reality. Even the most basic facts can not be explained, the so-called prophecy is basically to cater to the experiment, because it is not inevitable prophecy, but far-fetched patchwork, For example, when microwave background radiation is claimed to be a relic of the Big Bang, there are other better explanations for microwave background radiation.
    However, Yang's revised theory completely changed the post-event pandering approach, and was closely combined with real nature, and the explanation of phenomena is clear and natural, and the description of the evolution of the universe is detailed and precise,completely sweep away the ambiguity of description of the past theory. So it can be said that Yang's revised theory truly reveals the laws of nature's movement and is a milestone contribution to cosmology.
    But the more progressive the theory, the easier it is to be attacked because it challenges the old theoretical system severely, and I hope that those who seek truth will stand by the side of the new theory and fight back vigorously against the vilification of the reactionary guard.
    At the same time, I hope that those who are willing to make their due contribution to scientific progress will proactively spread Yang's new theoretical system, let it rapidly occupy the mainstream position of cosmology as soon as possible, and let the reactionary theory withdraw from the historical stage.

Last edited: Jun 30, 2018
  21. Michael 345 New year. PRESENT is 72 years oldl Valued Senior Member

You seem to have a misunderstanding about how the understanding of the world progresses

If this new theory is as outstanding as you claim have it peer (yes by those nasty Scientists who want to cling to the old theory) reviewed and published

Another way is by the pop Science method. Go on as many TV shows as you can and explain your theory against the others and why yours is better

There are enough smart people out there who will understand what you are explaining and have contacts who will seriously examine your theory

If you are whining you are not being taken seriously - YOU HAVE A DUD THEORY WHICH DOES NOT WORK

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

22. heyuhua Registered Senior Member

Yang's papers about the modification published via peer reviewed, if you still think that there is no peer review, I will not be ready to argue with you, because that is your freedom. However, a paper reviewed by individual reviewers is not necessarily accepted by most people, that is to say, for original articles even after peer review there will still be a heated debate, and just as Einstein published relativistic articles, he was fiercely attacked after his papers were published, and a paper would never be all right because of the affirmation of individual experts. Of course, some arguments because of the academic, some of the argument is because the personal interests of the damage, in a word, new things replace the old things, it is inevitable that the old things counter attack

Last edited: Jun 30, 2018
  23. arfa brane call me arf Valued Senior Member

About everything, including a Newtonian limit? Or just about cosmology and the size of a certain constant?