Chipmunks Jurassic Park

Discussion in 'The Cesspool' started by bellbottom31, Dec 10, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bellbottom31 Banned Banned

I just had a dream yesterday when i saw that i was teleported into a movie drama. In this dream i was with four tall english gentlemen. They were like on an expedition of the unknown worlds. We were moving across the english channel sea inbetween german and britains borders. There we went through a high speed cruiser boat. And like a dream in daylight night came and blanked out eyes. And when we woked up we had reached an unknown shores of an island. Where we had lit up lamps and torches and many like small bunker like fortified wall of bricks. Where water from the shores easily came into the bunker. There in one corner were small cages. I thought these were some ruins of some place and some coffin place. But infact it was a laboratory. There in the cages were trapped many small puppy like creatures. Someone opened one cage and showed me the creature closely. It had like many a legs like fingers overgrown but not able to see clearly what it is in the darkness. So when the gentlemen went futher ahead i again went back to see the cages. And it seemed that some puppies were like head of men and women speaking to one another. It said the nazi germans believed in swastika the karma death birth life cycle. So some souls were trapped ahead at the sea and someone's spell had made them into a small puppie!!! So they were not able to escape and they speak of their misery to one another. So i took one of the puppy and helped it to escape. But that puppy too was just standing there at the water shore exit with other stray puppies. Said this bunker island were once were on top a small mountain and underneath was a small town which was drowned by tide water.
    Then the four gentlemen again boarded a cruiser motor boat and went to another hidden shore. The afternoon sky again became dark and i as if drowsed in some kinda sleep. When i woke up the cruiser was as if drowning into water but reached the shore. There there was like station like structure where there was a coupon ticket encrypted which need to place on a electronic machine sensor which ticketed a journey. There i saw like a jurassic park like creation a eco-logy preservation many indians living there. Selling the same taste texture fruits vegetables which are available in india. Seeing this one white gentleman becomes so angry he is disgusted of what he sees and tries to escape the island himself. But he is speaking in indian gujarati language. Then i woke up from the dream where i need to see the island people of india who looked like the villagers of india who could not read nor write.

Last edited: Dec 10, 2015
  2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. origin Heading towards oblivion Valued Senior Member

Great another one of your dreams in General Science & Technology.
    I will go ahead and see if we can get these moved to a more appropriate section for you.

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Bells Staff Member

Mod Note

Thread closed.

bellbottom31 has been warned to stop starting these dreams threads in the science sub-forum.

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.