Christianity

Discussion in 'Religion Archives' started by cute cat reno, Nov 20, 2011.

1. Saturnine Pariah Hell is other people Valued Senior Member

Do you have proof for your belief? Dawkins is not precious to me nor is your insignifigant life. and trust me i've only stracthed the surface of quotes on atheism and if you don't belive me check this site out.
    http://www.goodreads.com/quotes/tag/atheism

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Saturnine Pariah Hell is other people Valued Senior Member

I don't deify anyone, we are all equal ( in the sense that we all will die) at the end of the day you die, i die and every one you care about will meet the same fate. Why pre-occupy your thoughts of the next world when you should focus mainly on your one life in this world

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Robittybob1 Banned Banned

We have all seen that picture of human evolution over the last 2 million years changing from ape like to modern man, but what about the future? What are we going to evolve into in the future?
    Definitely smaller, darker skinned, psychic, social-able.
    Smaller - population pressure will favour smaller humans
    Ozone depletion will favour darker skinned humans
    psychic - knowing future will improve decision making ability
    Social-able Negative pressure on antisocial behaviour continues.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Saturnine Pariah Hell is other people Valued Senior Member

Yes, but for that to happen you will need to kill of f 3-4 billion people in order for species just survive on this dying rock. we consume 110% of resources that can be produced on this planet. by 2020 their will be 9 billion mouths to feed, house, hydrate and provide with medical care. So ether we drastically reduce our population or go extinct via a war over scarce resources in the future. I'll see the results of human nature/evolution at the end of world and i'll ask you one question....where is your god now!

8. arauca Banned Banned

9. Aqueous Id flat Earth skeptic Valued Senior Member

Planning for the ruin of this unholy ground and all its vile inhabitants?
    What a meanie.

10. Saturnine Pariah Hell is other people Valued Senior Member

Last edited: Nov 25, 2011
  11. Saturnine Pariah Hell is other people Valued Senior Member

Holy, Unholy both are perspectives of morality or ethical judgment that conflict our minds, I tend not to label such choices, if 1000 people must die for 1000000 so be it, if I need to steal to feed myself so be it, if or if not I have respect for my parents, well then their actions towards me deiced that. I’m just an animal trying to surviving in a urban ecosystem that we as a species created for ourselves. I laugh at terms such righteous, vitreous, or any notion promoted by religious dogma that seeks to restrain or change what we truly are....just animals with a clever mind. I'll see you at the end of the world

12. Saturnine Pariah Hell is other people Valued Senior Member

Check List:
    One RugerSR-556/6-8 Assualt Rifle
    12x 30rd clips=360rounds
    one tactical vest with kevlar
    one camelback 20gl water capicity
    20 MREs
    200ft nylon rope
    one7in stainless steal knife
    3 signal flares
    one GPS and Compass
    oneTerragraphical map of East Coast
    Size 11 1'2 inch steel toed boots
    one pair of Binoculars
    Sig-Saur P226 9m pistol
    i feel like i'm forgeting somting on this list that could help me survive the end of the world? what could it possibly be? ( If any you the say power of religion i'll just ignore it):scratchin:

Last edited: Nov 25, 2011
  13. Robittybob1 Banned Banned

And God will ask "Where are you?"

14. Robittybob1 Banned Banned

See even you admit you are evolving back to the animal you came from. Just fit for the slaughter!
    We were to learn to be righteous and virtuous for they are they traits the reaper is selecting and resowing.

15. Saturnine Pariah Hell is other people Valued Senior Member

Why would it ask that? It knows everything that has happened and everything that will happen. I'll being stainding over dead bodies and destroyed rubble, killing to survive each day and not caring about anyone else except for myself, my family or friends(unless they threaten me, then i'll have to drop them)

16. Saturnine Pariah Hell is other people Valued Senior Member

We are changeing...we will contiune to be primates, we are just getting better and better at killing each other, our evolution is still in motion, even if we think the inner animal is gone, it's still there just waiting for a crack in our mental armor to escape an unleash the fury of our animalisitc carnarge upon this world that we have created. from sticks and rocks to nuclear weapons we've come a long way as a species, we've perfected newer and better ways of killing each other off the face of this scared planet. I do not deniy my inner animal inside... if i do then i would surely lose my mind. Once again i'll se you dead at the end:mufc:

17. Robittybob1 Banned Banned

It is a question for you to answer, like a teacher sets questions in an exam, not because the teacher doesn't know the answer but to make you introspective of the shit hole that your life has turned out to be.

18. Aqueous Id flat Earth skeptic Valued Senior Member

all that? hey I was just gonna bring some marshmallows and a coat hanger

19. Robittybob1 Banned Banned

Some toilet paper will come in handy when you shit yourself.

20. Saturnine Pariah Hell is other people Valued Senior Member

That's what i was missing! A military grade foldable shovel that can dig and be used as a melee weapon in close quarter battle! I'll need to dig holes for my excrement and for the all the people i kill.:facepalm:

21. Saturnine Pariah Hell is other people Valued Senior Member

Right...if my life is shit, then how did i afford this computer, an internet service provider? You see my life as hollow and meaningless without your precious god, I on the contrary love my life and appreciate the one life I get on this planet and the bright future that I have waiting for me before I die or have to kill to keep living, and if the end of the world does come, well then I’ll finally be able to take out my frustrations out on all the people I hate with absolutely no consequences*loads assault rifle* and religious people are my first targets*demented smile* So enjoy the rest of your meaningless day you crazy little lamb* prepairs knives for slaughter of lamb* Lamb is very tasty

22. Robittybob1 Banned Banned

What you have failed to take into account is a am a stealthy sniper and a very good shot too. Bring it on!

23. Saturnine Pariah Hell is other people Valued Senior Member

Give me the specs, what kind of sniper rifle? what is it's caliber, range, rate of fire, action type and how durable or reliable is it, also would you need a spotter to account for wind velocity, humidity, wind pressure, the rotation effect of earth’s gravity, drop rate you know the basic information a sniper needs to account for before making a shot.