christians v. the rest-come in and get ya ass kicked

Discussion in 'Religion Archives' started by firingseeds, May 22, 2003.

1. grimreaper Registered Senior Member

QUESTION FROM THE STATE OF CONFUSION?

IF GOD DOSEN'T EXIST THEN WHY DOSE HE(GOD) INSIST THAT HE DOSE, WHEN THOSE OF US THAT QUESTION OUR OWN EXISTANCE OFTEN WISH THAT WE DID NOT.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

with respect

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. CHRISCUNNINGHAM The Ethereal Paradigm Registered Senior Member

Mocking God whether you all believe in him or not shows the intolerance of society, the absurdity of society, and the ignorance of society. And in fact suggests a need for His existence.

It is just as detestable as mocking somone's culture excessively offensive rather than facetious in manner.

The incompleteness of mathemtics, logic, and science puts you in no postion to run your mouth like a mischevious 10 year old who thinks the teacher isn't listening.

Prove your "free-willed", atheistic existence, and explain it before, you decree it. Otherwise you're no better than a creationists, claiming you have all the answers when the truth has simply been bent to your own liking.

Last edited: May 22, 2003
  4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. grimreaper Registered Senior Member

Mocking God

CHRISCUNNINGHAM
    how can a being which dose not exist insist on any thing.
    "IF GOD DOSEN'T EXIST THEN WHY DOSE HE(GOD) INSIST THAT HE DOSE" this is not mockery of him but of those which without firm evidence to the contray dismiss him.

further more
    "WHEN THOSE OF US THAT QUESTION OUR OWN EXISTANCE OFTEN WISH THAT WE DID NOT. "

with respect

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. firingseeds Registered Senior Member

flores

oh, u again, flores. where ya been? licking ya wounds?
    (are u alright?)

8. wesmorris Nerd Overlord - we(s):1 of N Valued Senior Member

You are a tree hugging gaia type freak, but damnit man, you're funny! That kicked ass! Now go die and make me a sammich. You make sure those diseases only kill non-me's or just evil fucks or something.

9. firingseeds Registered Senior Member

poet

not necessaryily so, poet. convert? more like awareness. the truth will set u free. most people don't want to face the truth coz' they wouldn't know what to do with it. if i said nothing, what would u know? like i said, tell me something i don't? created beings think with created ideas. in christ u have an uncreated being, hence the intellectual growth u are going thru. it just comes with the turf
    have a nice one

10. firingseeds Registered Senior Member

doom

well, u seem smart enough to know what u are doing.
    i'm a beer drinker meself. i grew up on beer. beers are moderate and traditional in the old country i left; "always have a beer with ya mates," that sort of stuff. (tho when we were young some of the things we did under the influence wasn't moderate or very clever).
    how well do u know your spirits? i know my beers.

11. firingseeds Registered Senior Member

12. wesmorris Nerd Overlord - we(s):1 of N Valued Senior Member

Re: poet

How do you know what's true? Ah, it's written in a thick old book. Very nice.
    You seem to exclude yourself from this group. I would beg to differ.
    Everything that I already know. Your commentary has offered literally nothing besides a particular arrangement of words. You certainly know little of "truth". Maybe it's that we completely disagree on epistemology eh? You seem to think truth can come from some other source that reason and sensory input. You seem to adopt "rapture" or "divination" as a valid source of knowledge. In general, I scoff at that as idiotic. Why? Well, isn't it obvious?
    You don't tell you something? What?
    Huh? Is this an example of your deductive reasoning? Maybe it's inference? I get confused. Hey uh.. what? So you threw "created" in front of a couple of words. Is that supposed to be somehow inspirational?
    Hey uh.. how could he exist if he wasn't created? Nevermind. I smell circular logic coming on!
    You don't seem to be down with that turf man, but you keep trying. You might get a few brain cells firing.. seeds?
    Seems likely, thanks!

13. firingseeds Registered Senior Member

lightbeing

faith produces joy. a godly product - the production of joy. tell me it isn't so?

14. firingseeds Registered Senior Member

kyle soule

u sound like the nanny. if faith doesn't work theres also the club. and for really thick heads - a sledgehamma.
    have a nice one.

15. firingseeds Registered Senior Member

wes

thank u for your comments, wes. they have brought a smile to my dial. u are welcome anytime, because tho i received a telling off, it was done with some style, and u had a nice softer touch about it. thanks. for u, i will try and improve, (always room for improvement < another great "created" thought).

ah, it's called revelation. maybe u'll get one one day.
    cheers

(was it inspirational, wes. have we started the long journey home yet? who knows? maybe seeya in 10, 000 years - 20 if ya ugly).

Last edited: May 22, 2003
  16. EvilPoet I am what I am Registered Senior Member

You don't know me and have no clue what I do or do not know. You are free to believe what you will about what you want as far as I am concerned - am I as far as you're concerned?

17. firingseeds Registered Senior Member

grimreaper

grim,
    it's just god being god, grim; god just being himself. god will be just so. (he looks after u and i pretty well, no?) there's nothing we can do about that, except put our point of view across. maybe he will listen?
    knowing the truth is liberating. going into the sheep-pen isn't the end, only the beginning.

18. firingseeds Registered Senior Member

good question, poet.

19. EvilPoet I am what I am Registered Senior Member

Is that your answer to my question?

20. firingseeds Registered Senior Member

hahaha...impatient little sod, arn't ya. have i the right to answer in due course? or is it in your time, not mine?
    cheers

(i can't think of anything bright that's ever come out of darwin. maybe you are a first; but then, u wouldn't be a local, would u?)

21. firingseeds Registered Senior Member

u know, the trouble with sheep, is that they cannot make a "pure" decision on their own. there is only one way thru the mud and that is by raising the head. (have we got a lotus story to go with that, please poet?)

as for your question? your business is your own, not mine. ok (i'm really not interested in peoples backyards).

22. EvilPoet I am what I am Registered Senior Member

Thank you for answering my question. As far as a lotus
    story goes - I don't have anything more to add to this
    thread.

23. firingseeds Registered Senior Member

chris

me, living in the kingdom of jesus, i find this to be liberating and not oppressive. in man's religious intolerance we would not be so free to speak. if i am wrong, i get my ass kicked. so what! i believe every witness to jesus christ has a voice: and that before god, also. i am only one voice.
    the proof to most things is in the eating. how we go about realizing that is not of my concern. u either have it, or ya don't? just as the sun will rise in the morning, then so, what will be will be.
    and maths, logic, and science have their places, so please

stop putting them down.
    nice to see ya