Click Bait: "Trump"

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Bowser, Mar 20, 2019.

1. Bowser Namaste Valued Senior Member

He might go down as the most popular president ever, among conservatives and liberals.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. mathman Valued Senior Member

Huh???????????????????

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Tiassa Let us not launch the boat ... Valued Senior Member

I wouldn't worry about it, too much. The title makes its point clear; it's clickbait. Bowser's thing seems to be posturing himself as ... er ... ah ... how about countercompetent.

Like one time he decided he wanted to start some shit, so he asked what "rape culture" means, and apparently we are supposed to believe he was incapable of finding any information online that didn't come from known misogynists. Seriously, in all the world, all he could find with a search engine was a then-popular YouTuber? Even accounting for Alphabet scandalously promoting alt-right, it ought to have been possible to find something else.

It's a special sort of talent, and exemplary of what Sciforums seems to be for, these days. If I told you to stop antagonizing him, it would be a joke that really does require too much explanation, which in turn isn't a useful outcome; stiil, it is funny in its context.

But, yeah, don't worry about it too much. That's part of the point. It would be a zen thing, but is willful.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Bowser Namaste Valued Senior Member

Call me bad

8. Capracus Valued Senior Member

Reasonable liberals and conservatives join together in the hope that he indeed goes down.

9. Bowser Namaste Valued Senior Member

lol.