Codes of reality!

Discussion in 'Eastern Philosophy' started by Ved-vvv03, Jul 9, 2011.

1. Ved-vvv03 Registered Member

I am a person who has done a life time of personal observations and experiments on language, words and their effect on human psyche. However, at the moment I have reached a premises that material reality is connected to a superior software, and that human languages do have codes in them that do connect to this superior software.

Beyond all this, human brain as well its working, I have found to be connected to some sort of a brain software.

My understandings, I have written as a book: Codes of reality! What is language?

The theme has links to human looks, mental conditions, reality, language, medical cure and much more. Beyond all this, I have made use of Asian language peculiarities to garner my logic!

If anyone is interested, they can Google Search for: Codes of reality! What is language? and download the contents.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Me-Ki-Gal Banned Banned

Interesting . Lots of book writers are showing up as of late . I wonder if it is the season . O.K. old timers on S.F. Question is it typical for summertime bookies to come out of the wood word and promote them on the forum this time of the year ?

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. cosmictraveler Be kind to yourself always. Valued Senior Member

Like a fungus, it happens allot when it gets steamy and hot.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Ved-vvv03 Registered Member

The sneer, the snub and the sarcasm!

Well, the sneer, the snub and sarcasm is quite evident, but not felt. For, it was only an invitation to know of a idea or information.

I cant claim to be Isaac Newton, but then the fact is that he also did face similar comments. For example, when he came up with his ideas on classical physics, he was ridiculed for bringing in themes of Occultism into the realm of science. For he was introducing the concept of a rope that pulls things, which was not at all see-able or in any other way detectable in physical terms. It is not much known, but the fact is that he was more of an occultist than a scientist. For, he wrote more book in that field.

It was this fear of ridicule that made him hesitate when the idea of differential calculus dawned on him. Later Leibniz overtook him in coming up with similar ideas.

At least, have the courtesy to download the book and see what is inside it. You don't have to pay for it. In fact, you do not pay anything to Newton for studying what he proposed.

8. Me-Ki-Gal Banned Banned

i might , not now though . Thanks for the invitation

9. kx000 Valued Senior Member

I have a baseless theory that humans are apt to communicate with any living thing. Thoughts?

10. AlexG Like nailing Jello to a tree Valued Senior Member

I have a baseless theory that the internet provides a way for many to communicate on a preintelligent level.

11. wellwisher Banned Banned

In my experience, language was important because it helped humans slow down the speed of the brain, allowing the conscious mind progress.

For example, say a dancer does a complicated dance step. To explain this to an layman with language, you will need a lot of words to summarize one second of action. The slowing down of the action with language, makes it easier to grasp, thereby making it easier to see and appreciate. Not everyone will pick up all the details in a one second demonstration without language. But by slowing it down with language we can all pretend we can.

12. kmguru Staff Member

Are we talking about math based on Fractal Geometry - that is what our brain does...to store and retrieve information. But the logic is the same as you see in real life...complex feedback and feedforward and stuff in between...