Comfort

Discussion in 'Religion Archives' started by Flash, Dec 26, 1999.

1. Searcher Registered Senior Member

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Searcher Registered Senior Member

Lori,

It's one thing to share your own thoughts and opinions, but something else entirely to share something that someone has confided to you and you alone!! Where are your Christian scruples?

------------------
    www.indigenousrocks.com

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Lori Registered Senior Member

Don't thank my God. He doesn't like censorship any more than I do. And what exactly was so wrong with what I posted? It was my HONEST opinion. Damn, could have sworn that was what forums were for??? Guess that's only if you agree with everyone about everything. You tell me?

------------------
    "ET phone home!"
    "Uh, hello Satan?"
    "Hey, your plan worked great! They all think I'm cute!"

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. SkyeBlue Registered Senior Member

Lori, what you do is not sharing your insights or ideas. You attack and badger. You threaten. Then you whine about the retaliation you get.

You are experiencing one of the most basic lessons witchcraft has to teach - what goes around comes around.

Some words for you: Don't dish it out if you can't take it!!!

I tend to dish it out every now and again, despite my resolve to be nice. And when I do, I take my lumps, like I deserve to, and try to make a learning experience out of it. Maybe you can try doing the same.

(Boy, guess it's my turn to be mom??)

8. Lori Registered Senior Member

Ok, so she can come out here and post all this totally bogus love and light crapola (which is only half of the story), and then I want to argue with it, why? Because I know the other half of the story, but I can't because that's a breech. Listen if you only KNEW how many secrets and hush hush crap I deal with from her. It's nuts. I'm just not that way, but even though, my Christian scruples have kept me from saying one bleepin' word. Believe me, I didn't say jack compared to what I could say. And fuck you Flash for letting them think this about me. You can kiss my ass.

------------------
    "ET phone home!"
    "Uh, hello Satan?"

9. Searcher Registered Senior Member

10. Lori Registered Senior Member

Ok then, I would like you to tell me SPECIFICALLY how it was that I ATTACKED, BADGERED, AND THREATENED. Come on, let's hear it. Should be good, since I know damn well I didn't.

------------------
    "ET phone home!"
    "Uh, hello Satan?"

11. SkyeBlue Registered Senior Member

Well, that's pretty hard to do, since you (or someone) deleted all of your posts. Can't hold a trial without all the evidence.

I don't have the time or energy to go picking through other threads to find your quotes. Not worth the effort to me.

12. Searcher Registered Senior Member

Flash,

According to Lori's Bible, she's pretty much doing what her God has commanded her, as a believer, to do (reference Deuteronomy Chapter 13, particularly verses 6-8). A word to the wise is sufficient...

------------------
    www.indigenousrocks.com

13. Lori Registered Senior Member

Well, how convenient for you having no time. You can look all you want and I GUARANTEE you that you wont find me threatening, badgering, or attacking. I'm simply stating my opinion. Here, I'll refresh your memory for you since I was FORCED THROUGH CENSORSHIP to delete my posts....

Flash asked what I thought about the poem.
    I stated my opinion of it honestly.
    I got a bevy of responses saying that basically "no body likes your opinion Lori, so why don't you just shut up".
    Then I tried to offer up some explanation regarding why my opinion is what it is.
    Then you all attacked me for telling Flash's little secrets or whatever.

Soooooooo, where is the attack? The threat? Where's that damn threat? I can't find it??!!

------------------
    "ET phone home!"
    "Uh, hello Satan?"

14. SkyeBlue Registered Senior Member

Oh, so sorry Lori, let me just drop everything I'm doing so I can run around in circles to prove that you're annoying. You're right, it's VEERRRRY convinient to not have any time, I love not having time to do the things I want, just LOVE it.

You're right about one thing; I can look all I want through your posts - there I just did it. I didn't look at all, that's how much I WANT to chase you around. Sheesh Lori, you are not the center of my universe.

And, FORCED to delete your posts?? I suppose Flash ran over to your house with a gun and made you click delete? PUH-LEASE!

I never saw anyone tell you to shut up. I saw people (including myself) asking you questions about it, that's when you got all jumpy and started threatening to spill the beans on Flash.

Take a valium Lori, you'll feel better.

15. Searcher Registered Senior Member

Lori,

The implied threat:

And the attack:

Any questions?

------------------
    www.indigenousrocks.com

16. Lori Registered Senior Member

NOOOOOO, wrong answer. Sorry, but you're actually going to have to stick to the story. I did not get jumpy, and I did not THREATEN to say anything. I DID say something, and found out it was not what she wanted me to say, so I deleted and didn't say anything else. I don't need a valium. That's ridiculous. What did you do, come to my house, and examine me to diagnose a nervous disorder? I am the most placid person I know. If I took valium, my heart would probably just stop beating. Oh, now I get it.

------------------
    "ET phone home!"
    "Uh, hello Satan?"

17. Lori Registered Senior Member

Yes I have one.

How did you get a threat out of that? What I said was that basically I could, but haven't, and won't. Which is exactly what she wants. So, what am I threatening again?

Ok, so I said fuck you and kiss my ass. I'm sure that's soooo much of a big meany attack that you guys are probably just scared to death. What a bunch of light weights. For your info....Flash tells me to fuck off all the time, she just doesn't do it on here.

------------------
    "ET phone home!"
    "Uh, hello Satan?"

18. Searcher Registered Senior Member

Lori,

Is it even necessary for you to tell us that you have a BIG secret about Flash, but you're not telling? You must have been a delightful child!

It seems to me that Flash has more class than to attack you publicly, even though you so richly deserve it - that speaks volumes about her character.

------------------
    www.indigenousrocks.com

19. truestory Registered Senior Member

Hello Everyone,

Hmmmm... I just got here.

For anyone who is interested in how today's portion of this thread comes across to the uninvolved observer... it's pretty ugly.

May the peace, the joy, the wisdom and the love of Jesus Christ be with all of you.

20. Flash Registered Senior Member

Ok, look..yikes... I sure as hell didn't mean to start anything. Lori, I didn't mean for anyone to think badly of you. How many times have I come out and defended you when someone else has said something about you?
    To everyone,
    Look, Lori is correct...she knows a lot..and although I disagree with this not so good side she is talking about..she does feel differently... I also may not understand why
    she came out like that..but I do KNOW she didn't mean any ill will..nor was she trying to attack me...it's just her way of getting my attention. I have learned that Lori simply says things like they are or how she feels...and no, she doesn't sugar coat anything...but, she does have a good heart..
    THAT I do know. She is a great friend to me..and although it may seem like she was attacking...I know she wasn't.

21. Lori Registered Senior Member

Well, yes, you guys found me out. I'm actually the antichrist. Congratulations. I'm an evil threatening, attacking, dangerous, lying, bitch with a nervous condition, and I was also a very terrible child (like Damon). Congrats again! You're a tough bunch to fool, and ya found me out. Aren't you all so smart!!!

------------------
    "ET phone home!"
    "Uh, hello Satan?"

22. Searcher Registered Senior Member

TS,

Actually, it looks pretty ugly on this end, too! (I'm not claiming I haven't been part of the ugliness.)

Flash - you seem like a nice person. I'm not sure if you know Lori personally, or just over the internet. Maybe it would be different to converse with her in person - I don't know. But I have a hard time with some of the things she says on the boards. Sometimes she really rubs me the wrong way!

Lori - I do wish you'd get a grip! Lake Placid, huh?

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

------------------
    www.indigenousrocks.com

23. Lori Registered Senior Member

Thank you very much! And yes, I'm sure Flash will answer for herself since we met in person not too long ago, and have been conversing for well over a year now over e-mail, but I AM different than you assume that I am. The things that you guys read into my messages absolutely astound me. People love me. I'm not kidding, and I'm not trying to boast, but no one that I know of has a problem with me except my husband, and that's cause he's a spoiled brat and I don't let him get away with it like mommy did. Everyone else thinks I'm very funny, and very nice, warm-hearted, generous, smart, and yes, placid. My good friend who's known me since the age of 12 calls me "smooth". For smooth waters, cause I never get upset. Now one thing my friends do know about me is that I don't play diplomat, and I'm not even very tactful sometimes, but I'm NOT mean-spirited or hateful, I'm just honest. Do you know how much some people really hate that? Like "professionals", us white collar folks who just think we're the shit. They hate it when I'm honest. I'm the one who will speak up in the meeting and say what everyone else is thinking, but doesn't have the balls. And I ALWAYS say it with a smile. I just don't play games is all. I can't for the life of me see the point of it. I don't care what you guys want to think about me, I DID NOT attack Flash, or say anything bad about her. I would never do that because she is my good friend and I think that she's a great person, and I like her very much. NO, WE DON'T AGREE ABOUT MUCH, but for some reason we like each other just the same. You know, since TS chewed my ass out, and made me out to be the antichrist when she first came out here, I've been trying to watch my redneck mouth. Maybe you all could try to meet me half way, eh? Suppose you WEREN'T to assume that I am hateful, or freaking out, or have a big meanie face on when I'm posting. You know, since none of these allusions can actually be verified by SIGHT, and they are nothing more than assumptions on your part. Maybe you could listen to my opinion and respect it even if you don't like it. NOW THERE'S A THOUGHT! You know, like I do with all of you. Sound fair?

Oh yea, and I also have a tail, and horns, breathe fire, and shit broken chards of glass.

------------------
    "ET phone home!"
    "Uh, hello Satan?"