consent, incel, and rape.

Discussion in 'The Cesspool' started by gamelord, Aug 10, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. gamelord Registered Senior Member

These are my definitive thoughts and views. Anyone who says different is fake news. You got a problem with me you come to the source. You don't simply assume the group-think about me. What is this, Salem Witch Trials? You know what group-think gets you? Salem Witch Trials. Fake news. Fake accusations. So here are my definitive and most up-to-date views (though I have generally always held these views.)

So I was reading an article about this game in Detroit where you are some kind of Aryan Robot. I don't remember the name of the game exactly, but the person who wrote the article, was a feminist, who said the game was racist. I never played the game, but I noticed she posted something of interest to me.
    "But that experience is the exact opposite of what oppression actually is, which is an inescapable prison devoid of choice. And it implies that emancipation is granted to enslaved classes by their masters, rather than what history tells us it is: a never-ending battle to retain your own precarious freedom and humanity."

This got me thinking, and here are my views.
    1. Rape is morally wrong.
    2. Forcing someone to be incel is morally wrong. Because incel is oppression.

Raping someone is oppressing them.

But being incel is an inexescapable prison devoid of choice. And it implies emanscipation can only be granted to the incel by proving they are worthy of the feminist master. Second, incel is a never ending battle to try to get a date, and yet you never do.

So surely there is something we can do. Surely there is some compromise, that we can help the incel and also reduce the amount of rape.

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. sideshowbob Sorry, wrong number. Valued Senior Member

Choosing not to have sex with you is not forcing anything on you.

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Tiassa Let us not launch the boat ... Valued Senior Member

Mod Hat — (ahem!)

You have precisely one chance to not fail:

Surely there is some compromise — And what sort of compromise are you describing?​

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. mathman Valued Senior Member

For incel = legalize prostitution.

8. Tiassa Let us not launch the boat ... Valued Senior Member

Mod Hat — Really?

Next time, let him answer for himself.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.