Conspiracy Theory with Jesse Ventura

Discussion in 'Pseudoscience Archive' started by serenesam, Apr 14, 2013.

1. serenesam Registered Senior Member

The following are two of my favorite episodes. The first has to do with the Death Ray Conspiracy. There is a former NASA employee who has worked on a lot of top secret government projects. Also included is Dr. Judy Wood, author the book "Where did the Towers Go? (http://www.amazon.com/Towers-Eviden...r=8-1&keywords=judy wood&tag=viglink127384-20)

The second episode has to do with the brain invaders conspiracy. There are two former CIA employees with some interesting information.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Tey6xg8uqQ

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IOHfDQPT9eU

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Buddha12 Valued Senior Member

So do you think that either of these are to be taken seriously or do you think that Jesse just wants to "stir the pot" in order to make money on his TV show? He seems to be always coming up with his "theories" about things doesn't he?

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. serenesam Registered Senior Member

I think they are to be taken seriously. I am afterall, have always been fascinated by the strange and weird. I always tell people to watch the whole show, do their own research, and then make a decision. I am not here to impose any beliefs on anyone, just present to share my fascination with the weird and strange.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Read-Only Valued Senior Member

Yeah, I'll second that.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

What amuses me is that the people who watch nonsense like that do not have any understanding of the basics of science - so I'm amused while they are amazed. (huge grin!)

If they would only invest that time into actually trying to LEARN, they wouldn't fall for this stuff. But then I'd have far fewer fools to amuse me.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

8. GeoffP Caput gerat lupinum Valued Senior Member

That one about Lyme disease emanating from that disease centre actually made a lot of sense. First outbreak just across the river? Err....

9. andy1033 Truth Seeker Valued Senior Member

I would think jesse being a former gov of a state in usa, knows all about mind control and the sorts of experiemnts they do to people like prisoners or others.

This guy knows alot, and being a former special ops person too.

But one thing all his jobs where based on being taught to lie to the public.

SO my opinion of him is although he certainly probably knows alot, and knows it as fact he will not be telling us anything real important. Everything his shows states, is public info.

10. origin Heading towards oblivion Valued Senior Member

Really? He seems like a buffoon that will say anything to be in the limelight to me.

11. leopold Valued Senior Member

http://www.pbs.org/tesla/ll/ll_mispapers.html

edison invented the light bulb but it was tesla that made it available to the nation.
    edisons scheme would have never worked.

"death rays" are indeed possible and we can produce them NOW with current technology.
    microwave lasers are one such example.

12. andy1033 Truth Seeker Valued Senior Member

I would suggest if you have all the jobs he has had, he was taught in everyone of them to lie. Look at the list of jobs he has had, all about lying to the public or when he was a seal, to be able to lie to any person.

I would take everything he said as a lie, but i am absolutely sure he knows quite a bit, as being gov and a seal, you would certainly learn alot. But of course he never says anything but public information, and never tells us real secrets.