Construction of the Pyramids: Ramps

Discussion in 'Human Science' started by exchemist, Nov 6, 2018.

1. iceaura Valued Senior Member

That ramp is at a quarry. It employed posts driven into the ground far enough to withstand many hundreds of pounds of pull.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. el es Registered Senior Member

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Gawdzilla Sama Valued Senior Member

Or they could have spiraled the ramps around the pyramids. MUCH less material needed that way.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. DaveC426913 Valued Senior Member

Sorry, this is the default theory, is it not?
    Is someone suggesting they didn't spiral the ramps?

8. Gawdzilla Sama Valued Senior Member

Everybody's pet theory is out to play, I think. However, in that great docu, "10,000 BC", they definitely did it the stupid way, straight up. So, case closed.

9. DaveC426913 Valued Senior Member

I just didn't hear anyone here suggesting it wasn't a spiral.

10. Gawdzilla Sama Valued Senior Member

T'was a jocular post, my fine fellow, jocular!

11. sculptor Valued Senior Member

pulleys and counterweights and oxen for heavy pulling

12. DaveC426913 Valued Senior Member

Oh.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

Well then I invoke Poe's Law.

13. Gawdzilla Sama Valued Senior Member

Then I'll plead the 750ml.

sideshowbob likes this.
  14. Paul Hai Registered Member

Watch 40 seconds of model demonstration video

Three important documents in chronological order are, firstly, circa 2700 BC Pharaoh Sneferu's "Palermo Stone" where we read forty ship loads of timber, imported from Lebanon, for temple building. Translate "temple" to "Pyramid" and the timber was required for the construction process.

Secondly, circa 590 BC priest and scribe Ezekiel records statements made by the ancestors of Hebrew Pyramid builders who speak of wooden" wheels within wheels" machines having four rims that were high and awesome, with eyes all around.

Thirdly, circa 450 BC Herodotus walks around The Great Pyramid and inquires as to how it was built. Priests informed Herodotus that machines formed of short wooden planks were used to raise Pyramid blocks tier by tier.

The simple step-walking machines are now understood as "four-lobe pinion-pulleys" and operated innately with a mechanical advantage of 2.8 (MA=2.8) which means a 2500kg Pyramid block requires an input effort of 900kg to raise it. The machines operated independently on all four sides of the Pyramid, progressively using the Pyramid to build the Pyramid to final completion. White Tura limestone facing blocks were hoisted and installed from top to bottom. These three documents exist and provide congruency of evidence of the ancient Egyptian four-lobe pinion-pulleys which are the earliest known prototype of "rack and pinion" mechanical engineering technology.

15. Paul Hai Registered Member

Xelasnave.1947, the image below concerns mechanical engineering terminology and estimated construction logistics. https://www.haitheory.com/

16. sideshowbob Sorry, wrong number. Valued Senior Member

Why would you translate "temple" to "pyramid"? Pyramids are not temples. Egypt had both
    Who says the Hebrews built the pyramids?

17. Paul Hai Registered Member

sideshowbob, Egyptian Pyramids were part of a "Temple Complex" that was enclosed by walls. Pharaoh Sneferu imported an estimated 6,000 tons of Lebanese Cedar for "Temple Building". Major civic buildings are of stone construction, thus the timber was for the construction process. The import of the timber was just prior to the construction of Giza Pyramids. Sneferu was preparing a massive construction project for his son, Khufu.
    To answer your second question, read "Ezekiel decoded" at my website. Search: "haitheory", bearing in mind that many people were involved with many tasks, witnessed the construction, and handed down the knowledge by 'word of mouth' until priest and scribe Ezekiel convened a gathering of Hebrew exiles around 590 BC and documented what he was told.

18. origin Heading towards oblivion Valued Senior Member

There is no evidence that the pyramids were built with Hebrew labor. You are making a conjecture without evidence.

19. Paul Hai Registered Member

origin, evidence exists in what Ezekiel documented circa 590 BC and throughout "Ezekiel decoded" not one original word has been altered.
    In Ezekiel Chapter One, Pharaoh Khufu speaks to the workforce from the entrance to The Great Pyramid.

20. sideshowbob Sorry, wrong number. Valued Senior Member

But the pyramids were built centuries before the Hebrews.
    I don't pay any attention to people who talk about "decoding".