Coolest Way to Die

Discussion in 'Free Thoughts' started by DJ Erock, Jun 12, 2004.

1. My Sexy Blue Feet Out sunbaking, leave a msg... Registered Senior Member

Yeah, getting sucked through a black hole would be sweet. Swwwwwwppp! There could be something on the other side.......
    I like the "And may god strike me down" one. Gotta remember that one

Alcohol and sleeping tablets are supposed to be painless, but i wanna go and acompilsh something at the same time.

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Starthane Xyzth returns occasionally... Valued Senior Member

Let's see:

- an instantaeous snuff-out, like a bullet through my head;

- an electric overload applied to the cerebral pleasure center, where one experiences the ultimate in ecstacy before passing on

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

;

- ramming my plane/starfighter into an enemy position, blowing up it and myself to save the human race (as in Independence Day)...

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Dreamwalker Whatever Valued Senior Member

Breaking your neck while performing kinky kama sutra poses.

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Godless Objectivist Mind Registered Senior Member

Funny! I dont look forward at death. The thought of me dying soon is one I keep way back in the head. The coolest way for me die is really really old asleep.

I'd trade my left nut, for one more breath of life!!.

Godless.

8. Dreamwalker Whatever Valued Senior Member

Who cares, everyone has to die sooner or later. At least you can try to leave this world in a cool way.

9. Enigma'07 Who turned out the lights?!?! Registered Senior Member

The best part is you end up looking like a spaggetti noodle!

10. invert_nexus Ze do caixao Valued Senior Member

Been watching Dead Like Me? Do they have that show in Germany?

Actually, you end up as infinitessimal point, but you do go through a "spaghettification phase. And as time slows down as you go through, you may never actually reach the end. Of course, it could just be to an outside observer that time slows. You may not experience it and die in normal time.

11. Dreamwalker Whatever Valued Senior Member

No, donĀ“t think we have that show here, but then again, I do not watch TV that often.

12. Enigma'07 Who turned out the lights?!?! Registered Senior Member

that's what i ment, you just get stretched out longer and longer.

13. invert_nexus Ze do caixao Valued Senior Member

Dead Like Me is about a chick that get's killed by being hit by a toilet seat from a space station. A reaper collects her soul and it turns out that she was the last person on his quota, so he gets to go on to the next phase of death. She, being the "lucky" last person on the list, takes his job as reaper and has to collect souls until she fills her quota. It's a good show. They put a lot of time into coming with strange causal effects in people's deaths. There was one where a hippie gets killed by a captive bear at a gas station while protesting said bear's captivity. Then at the end of the show she ends up going back out there again. There's a news crew out there filming and the camera man ends up getting scared by the bear or something and pisses his pants and gets electrocuted through his stream of piss.

Enigma,

Even the spaghetti ends up getting stretched apart by tidal forces and you just keep getting ripped in half ad infinitum.

14. RonVolk Registered Senior Member

LOL, thats awesome but Only if you could be drunk while driving in the Armored Bulldozer Rampage I could see the advertisement now,
    "SUNDAY SUNDAY SUNDAY AT THE FOOBALL ARENA, DRUNKS DRIVING BULLDOZERS IN A FIGHT TO THE FINISH"

15. Dreamwalker Whatever Valued Senior Member

@ Nexus

No, never heard of it, but sounds like it is entertaining.

16. spuriousmonkey Banned Banned

Coolest way to die?

It is so obvious: to be killed by a pirate!

17. Logically Unsound wwaassuupp and so on Registered Senior Member

or to be a pirate and killeda after falling down a big pile of golden loot, SOOOOOO big that whilst falling through the gold you fall asleep and then die in your sleep.

18. fadingCaptain are you a robot? Valued Senior Member

To walk the plank. That would be my choice. And when I reached the edge with a leering lubber pointing his cutlass at my belly...I'd turn and do a wicked cannonball.

19. Logically Unsound wwaassuupp and so on Registered Senior Member

Orrrrrrrrrrrr eaten alive.
    NOW THATS COOL!!! *sarcasm*
    ORRRR
    BLOW UP *sarcasm*
    ORRRR
    NOT DIE AT ALL *no sarcasm*

20. DJ Erock Resident Skeptic Registered Senior Member

You really don't want to die? just imagine living forever, eventually there is nothing to do but die, and there is nothing to know but what comes after death. It would be pure, torturous boredum.

21. Enigma'07 Who turned out the lights?!?! Registered Senior Member

I once heard that some guy put an ad in the paper looking for someone the wanted to eat him or something like that. someone actually responded. some how the cops or someone found out about it so they went to the guy's apartment and found the two there. They had started by cutting off the guy's fingers and both were eating it. Pathetic suicide attempt considering the guy lived.

22. Dreamwalker Whatever Valued Senior Member

Here in Germany, someone has eaten some guy he met on the internet. He did not eat him completely before the police found out, the leftovers were stored in the freezer.

23. Starthane Xyzth returns occasionally... Valued Senior Member

Or it could even be that your mind would continue to process information at normal speed while your physical dismemberment proceeded ever more slowly, with time drawing out indefinitely...

you would experience eternal boredom, or eternal agony, and never quite finish dying. That does NOT sound cool to me.

That incident was spoofed in the British Viz comic, with Suicidal Syd all chuffed about contacting a German cannibal online, and looking forward to being butchered. But it turned out to be a pre-pubescent schoolgirl, posing as a German cannibal!