cop killer

Discussion in 'Ethics, Morality, & Justice' started by sifreak21, Dec 21, 2014.

1. Tiassa Let us not launch the boat ... Valued Senior Member

Essentially, no. It's a matter of jurisdictions and who gets to give what orders to which groups of law enforcers.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. joepistole Deacon Blues Valued Senior Member

Except the media, Fox News excepted, didn't lie. The media may have inflamed the situation by reporting accusations which at the time were not known to be unfounded. But that isn't lying and it isn't illegal or immoral. It is what a free press does. The press isn't responsible for Ferguson's lynch mobs.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. cosmictraveler Be kind to yourself always. Valued Senior Member

The media on the first day told lies about the situation , at least the media I was watching. Then the media incited a riot by fanning the flames ho how the Mr. Brown was shot supposedly with his hands up which we knew wasn't true. Then the media said that Mr. Brown was shot at over 50 feet away , again that wasn't true. So the media never wants to wait for the investigation to find out what actually happened but only enjoys making hate and fear to be talked about rather than the truth.

I'm really tired of debating you on matters concerning the BIASED media even if one of them might tell a truth it doesn't make up for the lies. So this will be my final message here on this thread and if you don';t think the media isn't biased and exaggeratesbwhat is happening then that's your opinion.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.