Could a Stereotypical Hollywood nerdy guy strangle a person to death with his LEGS..?

Discussion in 'Free Thoughts' started by LeBlanc, Dec 9, 2011.

1. Shogun Bleed White and Blue! Valued Senior Member

Lol not you, him

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

The dude that asked the questions lol

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. domesticated om Stickler for details Valued Senior Member

Triangle choke

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. chimpkin C'mon, get happy! Registered Senior Member

indeed...

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. domesticated om Stickler for details Valued Senior Member

Speaking of which --- who do you think will get it tonight? Machida or Jones? It looks like the rest of the card will be pretty boring so I don't intend on watching it.

8. chimpkin C'mon, get happy! Registered Senior Member

I dunno, I don't watch sports.
    It's no fun unless I'm doing it.
    It's not like I can pick up pointers, as my learning anything physical has to be done physically.
    Eventual goal: kickboxing myself. Even if I'm pretty damn old to start that now...

9. Cifo Day destroys the night, Registered Senior Member

Although I think this is a bogus story, a person can die by crushing their airway, as your story so readily indicates. Once they suffer the crushing, the nerdy kid could walk away on his toothpick legs and let the victim die.

Not only that, but there's also the vagus nerve that can be compromised with external pressure.

And there's other methods of killing by applying pressure to the neck for much less than 5 minutes.

It's actually rather easy (mechanically) to kill someone.

10. AlexWonderer Banned Banned

Probably the oddest way to die I've heard..?

In short:
    mentally ill teenage shitzo nerd, pale, small, harmless looking skinny and smart, wore glasses and stuff.
    another teen who allegedly bullied him, apparently he grabbed the geek in the nuts.
    nerd wound up forcing the 'bully' into a figure 4 scissor, which didn't cut off the kid's blood, but his air (he was unable to inhale and passed out after a violent struggle 5 minutes later, then died minutes after that).

poor kid had blood coming out his nose and mouth when they found him

can anyone validate wheither or not this is actually true? it supposedly happened in Michigan, yet I cannot find anything about it on the internet but others have stated it WAS on the news many years ago?

geeze though...I didn't even know a nerd could do that. usually they are weak little things. you never expect a rat to kill a dog, but I guess you can't be too sure anymore.
    but seriously, though? the legs? a goofy little nerd? DEATH?..

11. kwhilborn Banned Banned

12. AlexWonderer Banned Banned

still weird because you'd expect that'd be the LEAST a nerd would do...plus a nerd wouldnt be strong enough in the legs..? perhaps the smell knocked him out?..

13. AlexWonderer Banned Banned

Nerds are icky. that skinny body and those glasses. Eww *shudders*

14. visceral_instinct Monkey see, monkey denigrate Valued Senior Member

@ Alex, you don't HAVE to be that (relatively) strong to choke someone with your legs.

You use your legs for WALKING every day. Even a thin weak person can do it. I'm a 55kg woman and I can do it to an adult male.

15. AlexWonderer Banned Banned

Out of these strangulation deaths, has a skinny nerd with glasses....?

|| The next three posts were a new thread, on the same topic, which was merged with this one.

..strangled/suffocated a person to death by using his legs/thighs? (not by triangle choke or any 'choke' but by restricting air).

21,320 deaths in Japan
    7,110 deaths in the USA
    (From strangulation).

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 10, 2012
  16. billvon Valued Senior Member

Don't be silly. That nerd killed only 6000 of those 7000 people in the US. I mean, come on, be reasonable.

17. Shogun Bleed White and Blue! Valued Senior Member

Dude, legs are stronger than they look. Remember they have to AT LEAST support your weight.

I'm kinda a nerd (I admit it) too so...

I qualify a bit in the category, I'm a nerd, just no glasses. I probably won't murder anyone, but I don't know about ability

We nerds are more athletic then you think

P.S. Somebody already asked this