Could we create the perfect world?

Discussion in 'Ethics, Morality, & Justice' started by Holly-May Leslie, Nov 27, 2021.

1. billvon Valued Senior Member

If, at age 17, you do not see many more ways to challenge yourself - then your horizons are fairly limited. I hope you grow beyond them (and you probably will.)
    You may have an inaccurate understanding of digital currency. It's harder to forge than regular paper currency, for example.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Bells Staff Member

And how are you going to do that?

It's not working for you thus far.
    Your performance here is cringeworthy.

For all we know you're a 40 year old dude from Florida pretending to be a 17 year old girl. And perhaps you are a 17 year old girl. The point is that no one really cares. What we care about is the substance of your argument and that's lacking. You post in a manner that is reminiscent of an 80's teenage movie. And I mean that literally. Which is why it comes across like a performance.
    I believe I already did.

Putting someone in their place is a saying. Surprised with your great intellect you haven't come across it before. It essentially means to tell them off and to remind them of who they are, etc.

If you intend to go into politics, these are some of the fundamental basics you should understand. I'd suggest you don't run that one with your policies.. Or do.. Maybe for the hard right..
    No.
    I would strongly urge you to change your photo and ask admin to change your name.

And when a country is invaded, people can just buy submarines, tanks, planes off whoever is offering to provide it ...

Or if someone gets cancer, they can simply fork out the tens of thousands of dollars in treatments instead of relying on what you currently are, which is taxpayer funded healthcare system in New Zealand.

Of course you do! Lazy and spoiled, with a sprinkling of narcissism to boot!

If you see a car or a house you want, do you just take it? Do you understand the concept of working for what you want? Earning a salary, contributing to society?

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Seattle Valued Senior Member

There are legitimate arguments against a digital currency (think China and privacy issues) but the ones that you have raised aren't really valid.

The government creates more (increases the money supply) that way already and it isn't a good idea. Really it makes no sense to think that we don't already have a digital currency for the most part.

Most people don't use paper money these days. In the case of Bitcoin, its best use would be as a store of value (think, better than gold). In developed countries it would still be used along-side of the dollar.

Bitcoin would be how you store value and the dollar would still likely be how you transact on a daily basis. People can't create more Bitcoin. It's fixed at 21 million Bitcoin.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. billvon Valued Senior Member

So if you wanted to drive to work, you'd buy all the land between yourself and where you work and build a road?

8. Michael 345 New year. PRESENT is 72 years oldl Valued Senior Member

Na underground subway

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!