Coulter: Jews need to be "perfected"

Discussion in 'World Events' started by S.A.M., Oct 12, 2007.

1. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Norsefire Salam Shalom Salom Registered Senior Member

What makes Judaism any worse than Christianity or Islam? They are all guilty of violence. They are all guilty of something, one time or another. This lady is crazy, yes.

So, does making them Christians or Muslims perfect them? No, at least not in my opinion. They will still have those basic fundamental values found throughout all of Abraham's religions.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

She sounds increasingly desperate for attention.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Nickelodeon Banned Banned

Presumably Coulter is the perfect Christian.

8. spuriousmonkey Banned Banned

She has a bumper sticker:
    Better than jesus!

9. superstring01 Moderator

She's a total douchbag. I used to enjoy her rants-- she is extremely witty and I rarely looked upon her as more than an excentric entertainer who's rejoinders made me laugh. Now I realize that she's a total nut case who spews crazy where ever she goes.

~String

10. Bells Staff Member

I don't think nut case is even enough to describe her.

Good grief! She's a right royal riot, isn't she. And then she goes on to deny she actually said it.

It would be funny if one did not realise how many actually believe as she does and hang on her every word as though it were gospel.

11. Challenger78 Valued Senior Member

Pauline Hansen and Coutler should get together.. lot in common, even their IQ.

12. John99 Banned Banned

If that is her idea of improving so what?

Nor would i go ona show called Douche.

Last edited: Oct 12, 2007
  13. Zakariya04 and it was Valued Senior Member

Hi All,

I just have to agree with the Amazing one

~~~~~
    Zak out

14. Nickelodeon Banned Banned

Yeah , Coulter is pretty amazing...

15. ashura the Old Right Registered Senior Member

I may not agree with her but I don't see why people are finding her statement so strange. Isn't the perfect world for a Christian one in which all people are Christians? Heaven is tossing all non Christians to hell and being with other Christians and God. Thus, every non-Christian is imperfect, including the Jews, until they become Christians. :shrug:

16. cosmictraveler Be kind to yourself always. Valued Senior Member

Look at all of the publicity she is getting, even here. She's a born self merchandising machine.

17. otheadp Banned Banned

i don't see what she said being a problem. people who know her style and have read the entire transcript of that particular interview know that she is harmless. she's actually probably one of the friendlier people towards Jews in the U.S.
    while she normally avoids commenting on Jewish / Israel affairs, she is on the side of the same people who support Jews and Israel. there's no need to panic people!

she merely repeated a very clear and ancient principle of Christianity, but with out the whip cream that the politicaly correct worriors try to put on the shit cake. people who already hate her just use this as an opportunity to pounce on her. i find her words amusing, not offensive. she actually invited the [Jewish] interviewer to church with her. that's just hillarious!

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

18. (Q) Encephaloid Martini Valued Senior Member

Ann just needs to spread her wings a little and spend some time on a Kibbutz.

19. superstring01 Moderator

Just because they are nutcases, does not mean that they have low IQ's. Pauline Hansen and Ann Coulter are right wing zealots who espouse some nasty POV's... though I have only read about Hansen, I have seen Coulter on TV for years (and read her columns and two of her books)-- she's actually pretty smart. Misguided, but smart.

Yeah. It doesn't detract from her total insanity. But you have a point.

I don't think people were panicking. She is, indeed, a big Israel supporter-- her comments even eluded to her thinking that the Jews were somewhat superior. Non of this negates the fact that she's just a lunatic.

~String

20. iceaura Valued Senior Member

Coulter has been for years the best selling conservative author, a featured speaker at any number of mainstream conservative political conventions, a common guest on completely solemn and mainstream mass media news and opinion shows, and so forth.

When she talks you are hearing a pithy, entertaining expression of the ordinary, common, dominant, conservative political ideology of the current administration of the United States of America.

She hasn't changed. She has been saying things like this from the beginning. She was anointed as the spokesman of her represented political faction based on her ability to say things like this.

Events have passed her by, and she looks increasingly desperate for attention (perhaps she hasn't invested wisely), but in this she also represents the same people she always has.

21. broadandbeaver 'Now I am become Death Registered Senior Member

This bitch is nuts!!! "Go on Ann, let you Looney Flag Fly!!!"

This is the funniest thing I've read in a while:

This idiot darling of the GOP had no idea what a Christian is.

Last edited: Oct 12, 2007
  22. ashura the Old Right Registered Senior Member

Again, there's nothing loony about this particular sentiment. Politically incorrect, sure, but not loony.

Her comments in this interview about mixed race couples on the other hand...

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

23. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

Coulter for President !!!