Counting down to a true New Year celebration

Discussion in 'Politics' started by youreyes, Jan 3, 2017.

1. Quantum Quack Life's a tease... Valued Senior Member

btw you may have noticed that the exposed ex MI6 agent who provided the secret dossier about Trumps extracurricular activities has vanished and most probably gone to ground. The sheer fact that he has had to abandon his home, his life indicates the significance of his "outing" of Trump. If indeed it was all bullsh*t he would not be forced to go to ground in the way that he did. IMO
    ...And now, shortly afterwards and just prior to Trumps inauguration we have a build up of USA NATO presence on the Eastern Boundary with Russia....

so go figure....

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Quantum Quack Life's a tease... Valued Senior Member

Trump is very easy to provoke into attacking and that makes him incredibly vulnerable. A vulnerability that people are quickly learning how to capitalize on

joepistole likes this.
  4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. paddoboy Valued Senior Member

On Obama? I believe he has done the best job that he was allowed to do.
    On you? See post 26.

Quantum Quack likes this.
  6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Quantum Quack Life's a tease... Valued Senior Member

and I believe he still is...

If and I mean "If" it is proven that the Russian Government ( Putin) has been blackmailing members of the USA Government and instrumentalities then this can be easily considered as a very serious act or war.
    How this is managed by Obama given that he is about to leave office will be very interesting indeed!
    I doubt that the USA will take retaliatory action by offensive strike but it will seek to strengthen it's alliance with Nato and bolster it's defensive capacity in the region. and hopefully define the terms ( fitness for Office) better for future elections ( including thorough vetting for potential blackmailing and extortion)

8. Kittamaru Ashes to ashes, dust to dust. Adieu, Sciforums. Valued Senior Member

What I'm sick of is seeing sycophantic fools like yourself, incapable (or perhaps unwilling) to see the facts laid out in front of them, continuing to spew misinformation and outright lies in a pathetic attempt to further some unfathomable agenda that you seem to actually believe is in the bests interests of the country as a whole.

Trump is not "the action for silenced voices"... he and Republicans are going to SILENCE millions of voices; between removing the ACA without anything to replace it with, and defunding planned parenthood (which is where hundreds of thousands of women depend upon for female health care)...

Why bother responding to you anyway. It's obvious you don't give two fucks about people less fortunate than yourself. You are disgusting.

You are right about one thing... it is your "time to shine"... and, God Willing, a bit of sunlight will finally expose the political bullshit for what it is, and we can finally excise it from our nation.

joepistole likes this.
  9. youreyes amorphous ocean Valued Senior Member

Obama's approval average was 48%...thats 1.4% lower than G.W.Bush rating of 49.4%...Done "best" job? Are you kidding me? Best job is done by a president with average rating of 70% like Mr. Kennedy or Bush G.H.W. at 60.9%.

On me? This thread isnt about me, so I dont give a f what you think about me. Because I dont go talking about you.

10. Quantum Quack Life's a tease... Valued Senior Member

What has popularity got to do with getting the job done?

11. Quantum Quack Life's a tease... Valued Senior Member

A leader who "only" leads by popularity is no real leader at all.

12. youreyes amorphous ocean Valued Senior Member

How else would you judge a presidents job?

13. Quantum Quack Life's a tease... Valued Senior Member

Uhm by what actually is acheived not by popularity.

14. joepistole Deacon Blues Valued Senior Member

Unfortunately for you comrade facts do matter.

Reagan's - that great Republican icon - job approval average rating per your source was 49.1, and you want to make a big deal about 1.1 point...really? Here is something else for you to chew on, your man H.W.Bush with his 60.9 job approval average rating wasn't able to win a second term. He lost his reelection bid. That doesn't sound like much of a success. People voted H.W. and his average 60.9 percent job approval rating out of office.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

He was a one term POTUS. Obama and Reagan with their 48 and 49.1 percent average won a second term at the ballot box.

http://www.gallup.com/poll/113980/gallup-daily-obama-job-approval.aspx

http://www.gallup.com/poll/116677/p...ings-gallup-historical-statistics-trends.aspx

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_presidential_approval_rating

Here's one more thing for you to ponder. Trump's job approval rating has gone from 47% to 37%, and he hasn't even been sworn into office. It's the lowest of any incoming president-elect.

http://www.politicususa.com/2017/01...ating-plunges-historic-days-inauguration.html

http://www.businessinsider.com/trumps-approval-rating-lowest-of-last-3-incoming-presidents-2016-12

15. youreyes amorphous ocean Valued Senior Member

16. paddoboy Valued Senior Member

I don't really give a hoot about approval ratings....Any good leader will suffer on that count by simply doing what needs to be done, without worrying about approval ratings.

The facts are as most here have reiterated about yourself, particularly that last thread re Obama and his dog...Whatever credibility you ever had went right out the window with that.

17. youreyes amorphous ocean Valued Senior Member

Alright how do you judge a leader exactly to be good or bad? What criteria do you use? Criteria that are not biased towards one specific race, sex, or nationality?

18. youreyes amorphous ocean Valued Senior Member

Here is something for you all to consider GDP, USA is top economy in the world. So whoever get the highest GDP increase does the job right.

Bush GDP increase ($): 14924000000000- 12664300000000=2,259,700,000,000

Obama GDP increase ($): 16546000000000-14414600000000=2,131,400,000,000

That's Obama, the guy you all love, compared to Bush who everyone hates.

Federal Debt?
    George W Bush average debt as % of GDP was: (67.7%+54.6%)/2= 61.15%
    Obama's average debt as % of GDP was: (105.2%+82.4%)/2= 93.8%

Or numbers lie?

19. paddoboy Valued Senior Member

By doing the best job possible under the circumstances as I said before.....
    But hey, I'm 12,000 kms from the US of America, so just let me say this...
    I hope with all my heart that whatever the consequences or policies are of Donald Duck, or whatever the results of any of his decisions, that they affect you and all the other loonies, racists, xenophobics, mysoginists, and the others that voted for him first and foremost, and bites you on the arse.
    Sadly though many good people in your country will no doubt be also adversely affected by his decisions.

20. youreyes amorphous ocean Valued Senior Member

Doing best job possible under circumstances....you sound like Obama. Beautiful talk and no substance. Look at the numbers for Obama's presidency and the presidency of G.W. Bush a republican before him.

G.W. Bush did more for economy than Obama did by a long shot. Same will be with Mr. Trump, the president that Mr. Abbott despises so much.

21. paddoboy Valued Senior Member

I'm 12,000kms away buddy but knowing you, I certainly doubt your figures and your claims.....
    And who is the Abbott bloke you are referring to?

You don't mean our former PM do you?

Perhaps you need to catch up on world politics then.

22. youreyes amorphous ocean Valued Senior Member

doubt my figures and claims, well than go here to this site:

http://us-presidents.insidegov.com/compare/2-39/Barack-Obama-vs-George-W-Bush

and if you dont trust that site, tell me so.

Sorry for my misinformation regarding the name of your superior leader.

23. paddoboy Valued Senior Member

I don't trust you.
    Figures and the way they are presented, can be made to interpret many things.