Counting down to a true New Year celebration

Discussion in 'Politics' started by youreyes, Jan 3, 2017.

1. youreyes amorphous ocean Valued Senior Member

Woohoo Trump is Our President! Obama is out finally.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Kittamaru Ashes to ashes, dust to dust. Adieu, Sciforums. Valued Senior Member

And already the Whitehouse.gov pages regarding climate change and LGBT rights have been taken down... Congratulations on helping elect someone intent on rolling back decades of progress...

Kristoffer likes this.
  4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. youreyes amorphous ocean Valued Senior Member

What happened? CNN is telling everyone to screw with Trump? And thats liberal media rolling into decades of evolution ahead?

Congratulations on being on a side of EVIL.

Trump is OUR president.
    Trump is USA president.
    Trump is a GREAT leader.

And he will take care of us.

This is what you are promoting?

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Kittamaru Ashes to ashes, dust to dust. Adieu, Sciforums. Valued Senior Member

Good job utterly failing at basic reading comprehension... You will now, of course, explain how the post of mine you quoted had even the faintest reference to Trump being killed...

joepistole likes this.
  8. James R Just this guy, you know? Staff Member

Yes, and yes.
    That very much remains to be seen.

9. youreyes amorphous ocean Valued Senior Member

See it than, Trump has done more Positive for America in the week of his Presidency than everything Obama has talked/bragged about in his 8 years of lies and conspiracies.

I would like to congratulate everybody, because we Americans are proud to be One nation United and Strong under Trump!

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...actions-complete-list-so-far-orders/97229452/

10. Kittamaru Ashes to ashes, dust to dust. Adieu, Sciforums. Valued Senior Member

What, exactly, is there to be proud of?

Stranding legal US residents overseas?

Perhaps it was cutting funding to health care services that save lives, provide female reproductive care to those who would otherwise be unable to afford it, and prevent untold unplanned pregnancies?

Maybe it's the utterly insane plan to boost the economy by applying steep tarrifs to foreign made goods, resulting in higher costs to the consumer?

Should we be proud of his use of "Alternative Facts"?

Maybe we should be thankful he is putting some of the most uniquely unqualified people in charge of vital regulatory agencies?

I will give him credit... Purchasing a near quarter stake in the Russian state owned oil industry with only a minimal paper trail is impressive...

11. youreyes amorphous ocean Valued Senior Member

I encourage you my liberal "friend" to come visit my thread exactly on Trump's doings/executive actions and not be swayed by whatever we heard from the media like CNN or FOX. And we both know which channels we watch. So lets focus on facts, ok? And live this thread to the good humor and cartoons. ok?

12. Kittamaru Ashes to ashes, dust to dust. Adieu, Sciforums. Valued Senior Member

So, you cannot answer those questions here because...?

Yes, let's focus on facts - you can begin by answering the questions above.

PS - I don't watch CNN, FOX, MSN, NBC, et al. I don't have time, what with working 65-70 hours a week...

13. youreyes amorphous ocean Valued Senior Member

It's too late for me amigo, muchacho. Necessito dormir. As you can see I already confused this thread with the cartoon one, so yes we will continue this tomorrow.

14. youreyes amorphous ocean Valued Senior Member

if you are military and it feels like you are, you know Trump has done alot for military, so why are you so against him?

15. Kittamaru Ashes to ashes, dust to dust. Adieu, Sciforums. Valued Senior Member

What has he done for the average soldier... Beyond potentially ensuring years of job security by igniting additional conflicts around the globe?

You have yet to answer any of the questions put forth - you are arguing in bad faith, perhaps? That would seem the only logical reason why you refuse to answer... Do recall, propaganda is prohibited on Sciforums, so it would behoove you to start providing at least some factual basis for your claims.

16. youreyes amorphous ocean Valued Senior Member

Well if you want to judge a man by 10 days of presidency versus 8 years of Obamas couch sitting. Sure.

http://www.vox.com/policy-and-polit...d-trump-policies-accomplishments-achievements

I will sum it up:

Stopping terrorism from coming to USA - CHECK
    Ensuring new jobs and resources through oil pipeline - CHECK
    Stopping Obamacare insanity of expensive healthcare - CHECK
    Stopping damaging TPP agreenment from happening - CHECK
    Bringing back automotive companies to USA - CHECK

17. Kittamaru Ashes to ashes, dust to dust. Adieu, Sciforums. Valued Senior Member

Actually it is a fail on all those checks.
    The travel ban EXCLUDES the countries where our highest rate of fatal terrorists have come from.

The oil pipeline will create a handful of permanent jobs yes, but it also is using eminent domain to take land from several farmers, putting them effectively out of work.

Without a replacement, repealing the ACA will see Healthcare costs skyrocket as people are forced to forego preventative care and instead go to Emergency Rooms (which cannot turn them away) and then face bills they cannot pay, raising costs for everyone else.

Withdrawal from the TOP, flawed though it may be, leaves a Pacific power gap that China will be all too happy to fill...

What automotive jobs has he brought back? That first factory already said it will use the promised funds to replace the workers with additional automation... So utterly failure there.

18. Kittamaru Ashes to ashes, dust to dust. Adieu, Sciforums. Valued Senior Member

The funny thing is, running a country is hard - running one in the broader global community is harder still. That's why Obama took time to consult experts and deliberate on important decisions... Whereas Trump is being so knee-jerk reactionary that less than friendly nations are wringing their hands in glee at the prospect of just how easy it will be to manipulate him...

19. youreyes amorphous ocean Valued Senior Member

Yes Obama consulted real good, dropping 25000 bombs on all those countries, while receiving nobel peace prize...

20. Quantum Quack Life's a tease... Valued Senior Member

or simply sideline him...

21. Kittamaru Ashes to ashes, dust to dust. Adieu, Sciforums. Valued Senior Member

I've asked before and gotten no response - what would you have done in his stead? Go on give it a whirl - surely you could solve all the problems Bouncing Baby Bush and Daddy Bush started in the Middle East without breaking a sweat!

22. Quantum Quack Life's a tease... Valued Senior Member

yep he receives the peace prize so work it out... why did they give him the peace prize?

23. youreyes amorphous ocean Valued Senior Member