Cows Align Themselves to the Northern Magnetic Field

Discussion in 'General Science & Technology' started by Reiku, Aug 26, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Yorda Registered Senior Member

turn your bed north and you'll sleep better

"For as the lightning cometh out of the east, and shineth even unto the west; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be." matthew 24:27

yes. have you ever wondered why humans only have one face, but brahma and the pyramid has 4 trinity faces?

even houses follow this 4 element rule: the south side of a house which receives the currents from the north face of God is warm and plants grow best on this side. The north side is cold, the east side is dry and the west side is always damp.

The effects of God's (or zodiac's) fourfold radiation are always the same throughout the entire universe. Every point in the universe—and this includes of course every point on the face of the earth—always receives exactly the same radiation from any given direction.

Witch ones?

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. buckybeam Registered Member

christ was born without original sin. not the place to discuss this. often the thought is that baptism is the remedy for original sin....

thats enough... i was only trying to be funny earlier and not cvontinue with changing the subject to religion.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. buckybeam Registered Member

nope ide lie awake all night paranoid that someone was sneeking in the bedroom door. besides i wouldnt be able to enter the bedroom as most bedrooms in houses are designed for the bed to face the door way.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Enmos Valued Senior Member

Uh wot !? :bugeye:

8. Oli Heute der Enteteich... Registered Senior Member

Except of course for the 50% of the world where houses are built in the Southern hemisphere..

9. buckybeam Registered Member

i suppose i shoul;d just ignore yorda

10. Enmos Valued Senior Member

Yes I agree.. anyone should

11. Myles Registered Senior Member

Have you tried growing shade-loving plants on the south side of the house ?

12. DeepThought Banned Banned

The ones who still live unclothed in Africa.

I am interested as to why you think animals are closer to God than humans, do you imagine God to be an animal?

13. CHARIZAARRRD!!! Registered Member

cowabunga!!! magic super cows

What a peculiar phenomenon, maybe they only face away from mag. north/south when we're not looking, in a kind of tribal haka war dance for reclaiming their stolen milk!!

I thought you meant Yorda didn't seem to have touched the forbidden fruit, btw..... which would have been mean

Also do trees really swivel? or is it that the moss grows toward that direction, due to the conditions?!.. that's not a loaded question, though I did assume it was a joke at first too

14. Orleander OH JOY!!!! Valued Senior Member

That's what I thought as well. :shrug:

15. Yorda Registered Senior Member

yes, and small children too.

god is truth. animals are true to themselves. they do exactly what god (nature) told them to do. following instincts means to follow god. to be yourself means to be god. we humans usually don't follow god (our true self) very well and we do many bad things. animals are better at aligning them towards god (happiness), but they are limited to follow god's rules.

i guess swivel means rotate? no, of course they don't rotate. they don't need to, the moss always grows on the north side. everything is magnetic and everything aligns towards god and equilibrium between poles. cows aligning themselves isn't anything strange, people just haven't got used to it yet. i'm surprised to see people get surprised by uncommon things, because common things are as great unexplainable mystery as the uncommon things.

16. Read-Only Valued Senior Member

Very typical Yorda nonsense - as usual.

Moss generally grows on the north side of trees in the Northern Hemisphere and on the south side in the Southern hemisphere. It can also easily be found growing on other sides and completely around trees, for that matter.

The reasons are quite simple and have been understood for ages and have NOTHING to do with God or magnetism.

What gibberish!:bugeye:

17. DeepThought Banned Banned

The way animals behave towards each other suggests to me they are no closer to God than any other part of nature. In fact, to come closer to God one must move away from nature - as far as possible. This inevitably means coming closer to death.

18. Myles Registered Senior Member

I have seen cows kneel down to pray.

19. buckybeam Registered Member

were they facing mecca?

20. Reiku Banned Banned

No, they where praying to the cow God.

Now, they're on a mission to destroy the human race, by farting methane into the astmosphere.

21. Myles Registered Senior Member

No, they were oriented along ley lines. I checked with my dowsing rod and, just to be sure, I double ckecked with my pendulum.

22. Enmos Valued Senior Member

23. CheskiChips Banned Banned

Perhaps it's the result of Meteorological events? Or from tree lines, which are known to have this pattern.

Since most wind blows West to East, it would blow long grass to the right. Perhaps cows have a hard time biting the grass if it's leaning over so they get it the direction where it doesn't have a lean?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.