Cowspiracy: The Astonishing Hypocrisy of Climate Alarmists

Discussion in 'Conspiracies' started by Eugene Shubert, Dec 23, 2016.

1. Eugene Shubert Valued Senior Member

Society hasn't been informed on the most beneficial way to avert the climate apocalypse. Indisputably, the future of mankind has already been decided by the environmentally catastrophic meat, dairy and egg industry. And the presstitutes that head all the major environmental agencies have decided in favor of continuing subsidies for themselves and their masters.

Last edited: Dec 25, 2016
  2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. DaveC426913 Valued Senior Member

So prove me wrong. Prove the performance of your job is not dependent on electricity, or modern technology, or use of the internet, or any of the other things these "polluting thieves" provide.

The documentary is not speaking here. You are. If you think there are things we should know, feel free to post them here. That's how forums work. It is poor form to simply post a 90 minue message and presume it will speak in your place. What you want is a blog.

I don't mean metaphorical religion; I mean you literally keep referring to angels and demons.

Thus, your agenda is not what it appears.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Eugene Shubert Valued Senior Member

Murdering half of all humans on earth is extraordinarily evil. Saving the planet by ceasing to subsidize the environmentally catastrophic meat, dairy and egg industry is perfectly just and reasonable.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Xelasnave.1947 Valued Senior Member

I did not suggest murdering anyone.
    Let me suggest we use the words "reduce" rather than "get rid of"... Same end result.
    How? World birth control. One child per couple if you exceed that extra kids are sterilised.

That could work.

Again it won't work for the same reason trying to reduce any consumption will not work.

Humans are not interested in any one but themselves.

Add to that a market economy will never think reducing consumption of anything is a good idea.

I can just see a CEO issuing a directive " in the coming year our goal is to reduce output and profit and that way the shareholders will be proud their capital is working to save the world"... I just don't see that happening.

Just will not happen.

So I ask for a plan. Let's assume every single person has been informed what is the next step?
    And st what point in this plan will you, personally, reduce your consumption.
    Its not just meat... Everything produced has a cost even vegetables strangely require energy...think it thru... then try and explain what we can and should do.

Alex

8. Eugene Shubert Valued Senior Member

Those I referred to as thieves are the industrialists that have seized control of government for the purpose of having their sociopathic corporations subsidized on the backs of the taxpaying poor and middle class. And I didn't mean to exclude the shadow government. Furthermore, I don't owe any of them anything.

9. Eugene Shubert Valued Senior Member

Get educated. Watch the two videos. And understand that I'm not like the hypocritical climate alarmists. I'm totally vegan and advocate a realistic way to save the planet.

10. Eugene Shubert Valued Senior Member

Is that what you live for the most? You remind me of Wimpy on the old Popeye cartoons. "I'd gladly pay you Tuesday for a hamburger today."

11. Eugene Shubert Valued Senior Member

Then a clear and straightforward decision could be made by everyone involved, as in a truly democratic society. Shall we cease to subsidize the environmentally catastrophic meat, dairy and egg industry or should the majority confess to being completely helplessness dupes of corporate control and simply await the climate apocalypse? That way, at least, the climate alarmists could cease being so incredibly dishonest.

12. Xelasnave.1947 Valued Senior Member

That is good.
    Before I was forced to come to the city I lived using only one solar panel (85 watts) and a 100 ah battery.
    I eat little meat simply because I did not use a fridge. Mainly had canned fish for protein.
    If everyone lived like me the planet would be OK but the economy not so good.

Alex

13. Xelasnave.1947 Valued Senior Member

What do you think should happen with car racing, boat racing etc
    Alex

14. Xelasnave.1947 Valued Senior Member

No. I have a 1200 cc car and if I purchased a sports car I would do so because it would use less fuel (less wind resistance) the way I drive. I have one in mind but it is 1600 cc which is bigger than I would like.
    When I get home (back to the bush) I will again grow most of my food, supply my water and power.
    It satisfies me that although few care I do what I can without judging others.
    Good luck in your journey each one of can set an example.
    Alex

15. Eugene Shubert Valued Senior Member

You should forget about all that and be waiting and watching for the end of the world. Personally, I'm happily expecting a Trumpocalypse.

16. Xelasnave.1947 Valued Senior Member

When back in the bush I won't care.
    I think racing is wasteful and should be eliminated.
    Alex

17. James R Just this guy, you know? Staff Member

The suggestion that the meat industry should be reduced is not unreasonable. However, the meat industry has a lot of political clout, kind of like the pro-gun lobby. Thus, radical political action on this is unlikely to occur any time soon.

Certainly, it is a good idea to inform people as much as possible about all of the implications of eating meat.

18. DaveC426913 Valued Senior Member

And, political reasons notwithstanding, people like meat.

19. James R Just this guy, you know? Staff Member

Yes. This also accounts for why so many people get defensive when the moral implications of killing sentient animals for food are put to them, let along the environmental implications. People have a great capacity for cognitive dissonance.

20. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

I won't ask a vegan. You are being something of an extremist.

21. billvon Valued Senior Member

I am in favor of small governments of limited power who are wise and who obey the rule of law.
    Justice demands no such thing. People demand such things as agricultural subsidies. Since we live in a democracy, that demand is expressed by the government. (I agree it is a problem.)
    No, I'm not. Ayn Rand has a childishly simplistic view of political systems, and the examples in her books would never work in the real world.

22. billvon Valued Senior Member

Posting on the Internet is not required for life. It only serves to stroke your ego - and the computer required to do so (and the power required to operate it) consumes irreplaceable, non-renewable resources.

People who post on the Internet and claim to be in favor of environmentalism are therefore hypocrites. (Using your logic.)

23. Eugene Shubert Valued Senior Member

Why is it that you seem to know nothing about this world? Are you from another planet or are you a paid propagandist and shill for the State Department?

In the United States, we live in an oligarchy. To see multiple proofs, just google for Proof The US Is An Oligarchy, Not A Democracy. Indisputably, awareness of the compelling evidence is widespread on this planet since it is reported in multiple domains:

These Include:

Academia:

The Alternative Media:

The Comedy Underground:

The Popular Culture (Admiral General Aladeen's Speech on Democracy):