Created by vs. Descended from?

Discussion in 'Religion Archives' started by Carcano, Apr 4, 2013.

1. wynn ˙ Valued Senior Member

Not at all. I am being serious. If we'd be having this conversation in person, I'd challenge you to manifest some super-abilities.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. wynn ˙ Valued Senior Member

And if I try hard enough, then 2x + 2x will be 5X!!!!

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Jan Ardena OM!!! Valued Senior Member

:shrug:

jan.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. lightgigantic Banned Banned

the problem is that you have shifted quinsong's context to your context ... kind of like if I took your statement about "we can live in matter" and demanded that you explain "how we can live in dark matter" (nevermind that you weren't actually talking matter in that sense).

IOW atm you are just sounding like troll bait as opposed to anything close to a participant in serious discussion.

8. rr6 Banned Banned

Parts of Greater Whole

I do not believe we are created from the divine. We are descended only as far as we are resultants of deterministic cause and affect.

We humans are part of greater cosmically finite, whole set, that is inherently/apriori divine. Our speciality as humans, is the ability to conceive of a divine whole and then conceptually place ourselves outside of stated conceptual whole, look back in upon that whole, as if were a God holding the finite whole in our hands.

2ndary to the above finite whole, we humans also conceive of macro-micro infinite whole that embraces the finite whole set, but distinct from the finite whole set.

These are the top two catagories of "U"niverse'

1) the macro-micro infinite, non-occupied space that is beyond( outside of )

2) the finite occupied space we call Universe.

Consciousness = twoness = awareness...Bucky Fuller

We are one, because all parts of our finite physical/energy Universe are connected/interrelated. imho

r6

9. Jan Ardena OM!!! Valued Senior Member

What is our purpose?

jan.

10. Balerion Banned Banned

Nonsense. Quinsong was discussing "the fall," whereas I was not. Nor were you. You addressed only the point about living in matter, and I objected. Your response was a non-sequitur, and now you're running away. No wonder wynn looks up to you; you're her role model for intellectual cowardice.

What I sound like is someone standing beside the crumbling foundation of your metaphysical worldview with a sledgehammer in hand. I suppose that's a scary proposition, but I would imagine most intelligent people would jump at the chance to have their mind changed.

11. lightgigantic Banned Banned

.... meanwhile your molars rot

The only thing crumbling is your teeth.

Last edited: Apr 25, 2013
  12. rr6 Banned Banned

Human Purpose

Hi Jan, to be clear, by "our" I presume/assume you mean 'humans' purpose.

Universe does not have purpose for its existence nor does it assign a purpose for its existence or any of it local parts ex humans.

2) humans assign a purpose for Universe's existence and for any of its local specific/particular/special-case parts.

R B Fuller lays out purpose of humans, apart from those things all biological have in common, is as follows;

1) harvest information) objectively )

2) sort out/winnow out details of the informations

3) discover patterns and principles

4) apply subjectively any discovered patterns and principles in support of the eternally regenerative Universe.

These are the top two catagories of "U"niverse'

1) the macro-micro infinite, non-occupied space that is beyond( outside of )

2) the finite occupied space we call Universe.

Consciousness = twoness = awareness = otherness...( Bucky Fuller ) and at minimum there is a gravitational relationship/interrelationship between any two space occupying whole entities. imho

We are one, because all parts of our finite physical/energy Universe are connected/interrelated via gravity at a minimum. imho

If you research multi-verse scenarios, you will find one shred of commonality that is unique in multi-verse theory and that is that gravity is the only force that passes between all of verses. I'm not a proponet of multi-verse theory but only wanting to show other places that resonate with my belief of gravity as a universal interrelating force and imho the essence of our existence.

r6

13. Balerion Banned Banned

And how does this strengthen your position, or weaken mine?

I've never met anyone who wasn't embarrassed to admit they viewed their worldview as superior because it was comforting.

Last edited: Apr 25, 2013
  14. lightgigantic Banned Banned

balerion taps out

15. wynn ˙ Valued Senior Member

That still doesn't make 2x plus 2x equal 5x.

16. wynn ˙ Valued Senior Member

Which is why I say that spirituality is a gladiator sport!

17. rr6 Banned Banned

1 + 1 = 4............3 + 3 = 12

Hi Wynn, 1 man plus 1 woman can = 5 children.

I synergetics via the synergetic principle, we find geometric examples of how;

1 + 1 = 4

and

3 + 3 = 12:bugeye:

r6

18. Jan Ardena OM!!! Valued Senior Member

rr6,

Do regard human beings as purely material beings?
    And how do you define ''divine''?

jan

19. Balerion Banned Banned

This must be one of those "special experiences" where LG sees shit nobody else sees. It's pretty amazing to witness the birth of a new delusion, though.

20. rr6 Banned Banned

Spirit-soul-divine

Material = physical/energy = spirit

Divine = "U"niverse = cosmic wholistic integrity, whether systemic, structural or both.

In-spirited = the first in-breath of biological animal upon exiting from the womb egg or whatever mechanism the leads to first in-breath.

Out-spirited = our last breath, which assume is more often out rather than in. I dunno if there are any studies on that.

Complex humans have most access to complex metaphysical mind/intelligence ergo humans have most access to comprehension of a concept of
    divinity. imho

Woman being more complex than man has functions with more complex set of relationships than a man. See more lateral complexity occurring in womans brain.

r6

21. lightgigantic Banned Banned

on the contrary your demise (and the events leading up to it - eg. rotting molars ) are quite standard ....

22. Balerion Banned Banned

As is your intellectual cowardice.

Anyway, I was referring to the "Balerion tapping out" bit. You seem to have perceived my question as something other than a question.

23. Jan Ardena OM!!! Valued Senior Member

I can't comprehend he meaning behind what you're proposing.
    How do you arrive at these conclusions?

jan.