Damning a gay person to hell should be against the law

Discussion in 'Ethics, Morality, & Justice' started by Magical Realist, Jul 17, 2013.

1. brucep Valued Senior Member

It's that kind of moderation that makes this place a joke. He knew what he was saying yet moderation gives this peanut brain crank another chance to show his ass and embarrass this forum once again. I'm done with this nonsense. The hallowed halls of crankdom and social misfits.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. brucep Valued Senior Member

It's that kind of moderation that makes this place a joke. He knew what he was saying yet moderation gives this peanut brain crank another chance to show his ass and embarrass this forum once again. I'm done with this nonsense. The hallowed halls of crankdom and social misfits.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Jan Ardena OM!!! Valued Senior Member

Magical Realist,

What circumstances are those?

Okay, but why should only homosexuals get that privelidge?

But is trying to prevent someone from going there, violent?

jan.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Tiassa Let us not launch the boat ... Valued Senior Member

Definitions are Often Unstable in Theology

Can be. One thing to bear in mind is that those who wish to invoke for themselves, via the state, the authority of God—i.e., judgment—in order to suppress other people for reasons purely aesthetic, are faithless. That is, they have no faith in God.

One could argue under the O'Reilly Principle, such as it is, that presuming such judgment as to claim to know whose name is written in the Book of Life since before time began is actually suicidal.

These are people who don't trust God's judgment, and haven't faith that God's purpose appropriately aligns with their aesthetics.

Or, put simply, they would be better off at this point praying that the atheists are right.

8. Bells Staff Member

Ah yes, Mother Russia...

Bastion of goodness.

So you think being homosexual is degrading for men? Lets see how well Russia's society has responded to the Russian Government's stance on homosexuals, shall we?

See, this is what attitudes such as yours leads to.

So homosexual sex is degrading to men? How degrading do you think it is to torture and beat boys who are homosexual? Or do they not count because they are gay?

9. arauca Banned Banned

You try to be part of a movement there are consequences. My aunt was sent to Siberia twice . My uncles were part of gerrilla they got killed . Christian were part of a movement in Rome they suffered . This in the west they are attempting to softening the evil and eventually the evil is taking over the society. Please don't use the word Gay it is mot gay but homosexual.

10. Magical Realist Valued Senior Member

That gays all do anal sex is a myth. In fact most gay sex doesn't involve it all. It certainly has never attracted me.

"In the Journal of Sexual Medicine, researchers from Indiana University and George Mason University surveyed nearly 25,000 gay and bisexual men in an effort to better understand how they experience sex. The study hopes to combat "the almost exclusive focus" on HIV in most academic research on gay male sexual behavior, as well as to increase understanding of the "diversity and complexity of these men’s sexual lives." To do that, they asked gay and bisexual-identified men ages 18 to 87 to chart their most recent sexual experience. Did it involve kissing, cuddling, masturbation, oral sex, anal sex? Did it happen with a boyfriend, spouse, stranger, or sex worker? Was it in a car, a home, a club? Were condoms used?

The results: Despite the popular perception, "sexual behaviors involving the anus were least common," researchers found. Around 75 percent of participants reported kissing their partners, giving oral sex, and/or receiving oral sex in their most recent sexual encounters. By contrast, only 36 percent of men reporting receiving anal sex and 34 percent of men reporting giving it. Half of participants who engaged in anal sex employed a condom. The most common series of activities in the encounter—reported by 16 percent of men—involved "holding their partner romantically, kissing partner on mouth, solo masturbation, masturbating partner, masturbation by partner, and genital–genital contact."---http://www.good.is/posts/gay-sex-is-not-anal-sex

11. Janus58 Valued Senior Member

I get it. It's not that you hate homosexuals, It's just that you're not happy with the "uppity" ones. You know, the ones that don't "know their place" and aren't properly ashamed of being gay so that they keep it secret and live out their lives in fear of being outed like they should.

12. Bells Staff Member

You think it is acceptable to torture and murder gays because you think it is a mere consequence of "a movement"?

So Russians acting as if they were in the middle ages and uneducated is acceptable?

And what evil is that?

In the context of this discussion, gay and homosexual mean the same thing.

13. billvon Valued Senior Member

Really? You wanted your uncles killed so they would "face the consequences?"

14. madethesame Banned Banned

no one goes to hell.
    i know christian god he is always joking, old crak pot.
    dont worry he is old fool.