Dark Matter and Energy - an Explanation?....

Discussion in 'Astronomy, Exobiology, & Cosmology' started by exchemist, Dec 5, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Xelasnave.1947 Valued Senior Member

I really appreciate that you have made your post.

Well that makes me happy.

I have another friend who gets upset and it seems to drive up his blood pressure and I spend so much time trying to keep him calm so I am programed to respond in a calming manner due I expect because I am always doing that with him.

I can understand you may think it a facetious remark but you must know that I do think you are very knowledgable in respect to GR and I have witnessed you discuss it in a manner that would have folk such as myself say that you are expert but maybe I could have been more cautious in the use of the word in all the circumstances..but I wasnt having a shot ..if I was you would know it☺.the main thing is I did not mean for you to take it that way.
    Well even a mug like me understands that.

GR is the current model of gravity and as I understand things if you want to present a model to replace it (or indeed any scientific model) you need to offer more, much more than the model you seek to replace ... there is a lot more to it but I am sure you probably understand it as well if not better than me.

Well I never thought about that stuff until I looked at something on utube re building no 7 and recalled my intial reaction when I first saw (on the day) no 7 come down and thought back then it looked like the perfect demo...it still does to me looks like the perfect demo so I found it interesting many others thought similar... but the difference with me and others is I can think that it was and was not at the same time.

If anyone could look at building no 7 and say that it looks nothing like a controlled demo then all I can say is they have never seen a controlled demo...now that is not saying it was a controlled demo it is saying it looks like a controlled demo...

I think what the Lawyers and the Architects are saying is the evidence they have was not considered by the commission.

Hardley a fault in my book.

I dont have a stance as you put it.
    No 7 looks like a controlled demo to me and to anyone who looks at it I expect...what do you want me to say...that it looks nothing like a controlled demo?

I said the molten metal looks like steel..to me..what do you want me to say...that it looks like alluminium when to me it does not?

I dont think one thing and say another.

And as I said I dont care one way or the other...if it was an inside job I trust that is what needed to be done to support and protect our side...but honestly I am not that interested. ..anyways I do see the Grand Jury aspect as positive in so far the "truthers" will get their concerns reviewed which is what should have been done in the first place.

I think the folk in the vid re the Grand Jury news are a cut above nutbags really (look at their qualificatiins and experience) certainly not your average nut job...but one thing seems certain which is they have concerns and are doing something to have those concerns addressed...well intentioned people should be encouraged not ridiculed.

It is so good to at least hear that you are doing well.

In my view this site has sufferred by you not being here.

I dont get my science from here these days and now come here to chat with theists and to try and understand how they see the world and approach arguement.

Its fill in time between astronomy stuff.

If you get the chance please look at the astrophotos that I have been managing to produce in the astronomy section under narrow band imaging.

I hope you can somehow put behind you what caused you to leave and participate here again which would be consistent with you standing up for what is right...I dont like to think that you were driven away.

No one would think less of you for changing your mind you know..in fact as far as I am concerned I would see a return not as an about face but as evidence that you can raise above the pettyness that got to you in the first place.

So please at least think about it...just think the welcome backs you would receive and the folk who would return to the site.

All the best.

Alex

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Q-reeus Banned Valued Senior Member

How about sticking to your own words. From #11:
    "And say what you like now sweety, because unlike you, when I say I won't be back, I wont be back."
    So actually do it. Don't hang around to senselessly snipe out of pure malice and frustration (that 3-day ban).

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. paddoboy Valued Senior Member

No malice or frustration deary, just finally relieved that at least two other members here, have finally seen you for what you are....a fool, knave and coward. My three day ban I'll cop like a man...no skin of my nose one way or the other....I have a full life unlike you.You on the other hand will be whinging your little arse off!

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. paddoboy Valued Senior Member

Blood pressure 130/70 not bad for an old bastard!

I know the History, I know the tests and predictions that validate it and why it is still our number 1 model, and like any good science cheer leader as my cowardly friend likes to call me, I'm learning all the time.

Check out how many models of gravity there are....none can compare to GR, that's not to say it will never happen. Many did not believe that its greatest prediction, gravitational waves would ever be discovered...but guess what, 10 times now, no wait, that's 11 times I think.
    I'm not really into arguing that nonsense, but i'll bet my short n curlies, that this will all die a natural death. Other then some gaps in the mainstream account, it was a number of radical religious ratbags, flying four planes into centers of American power on the morning in question.....no one had any prior knowledge [other then the BinLaden nut] and no controlled demolition.
    Rightly or wrongly I see it as pandering to the nuts. What's next? A grand Jury examining the faked Moon landing nonsense?
    Actually the nut brigade was not why I left. I left because of a bloke I once held in high regard but who rightly or wrongly I saw as pandering to the nut brigade and bending over backwards for the nonsense, claims and provocativness of the Q. A bloke incidentally who I first knew on a science forum run by the ABC and on which he was also a moderator and which is now defunct.

Last edited: Dec 10, 2018
  8. James R Just this guy, you know? Staff Member

Since participants seem to be more intent on playing the man than discussing the thread topic, it is appropriate to close this thread.

Yazata and exchemist like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.