David Icke

Discussion in 'Eastern Philosophy' started by kmguru, May 23, 2017.

1. kmguru Staff Member

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Michael 345 New year. PRESENT is 72 years oldl Valued Senior Member

Some may like

I didn't

In the interest of full disclosure I got into the video about 2/3 minutes and heard his remark about " talking to his psychic " before I pulled the plug

May I suggest if you want to know the truth about consciousness you read the definetion below

consciousness
    ˈkɒnʃəsnɪs/
    noun
    1. 1.
      the state of being aware of and responsive to one's surroundings.
      "she failed to regain consciousness and died two days later"
      synonyms:awareness, wakefulness, alertness, responsiveness, sentience
      "she failed to regain consciousness"
    2. 2.
      a person's awareness or perception of something.
      "her acute consciousness of Luke's presence"
      synonyms:awareness of, knowledge of the existence of, alertness to, sensitivity to, realization of, cognizance of, mindfulness of, perception of, apprehension of, recognition of
      "her acute consciousness of Luke's presence
    If anybody does watch the video in full can you please give your opinion

Woo or not woo?

Thanks

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. DrKrettin Registered Senior Member

In the past I've had sufficient exposure to Icke to realise that he is a complete and utter nut case. I've wasted enough time trying to make sense of his ramblings, and have never heard anything from him which was not five-star woo.

Yazata, kmguru and exchemist like this.
  6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Michael 345 New year. PRESENT is 72 years oldl Valued Senior Member

Thank you

Your 5* Woo calibration will help me perfect my Cowpat detector

(Patent app for in 12 countries)

8. exchemist Valued Senior Member

YES! Icke has the full monty, all right.

Conspiracy of the lizard Illuminati, anyone?

Yes, really: I quote the Wiki entry on Icke:
    "In his ancient-astronaut narrative, Icke argues that humanity has been genetically manipulated by the Babylonian Brotherhood, a hybrid race of human–extraterrestrial reptilians, also known as the Illuminati.[127]"

'nuff said.....

9. Michael 345 New year. PRESENT is 72 years oldl Valued Senior Member

I might have thought he would have had a staring roll in the movie La La Land

But the subject matter in the film is a different subject

10. kmguru Staff Member

I am glad, more are here on western thoughts. In the past, I posted some data on myself that got beat up by one of our fellow moderators...So, I gave up a heavy discussions...

I still wanted to talk about Reincarnation and my position of the past...specifically during Lord Krishna Civilization time....but that may not go well...in sciforums...because we do not have present science that can prove or otherwise point us in that direction without those people showing up now...

Also I wanted to talk about http://farsight.org/...and a lot of crazy stuff in the name of remote viewing...anyone interested?

11. Yazata Valued Senior Member

But it's true, isn't it?

exchemist likes this.
  12. Beer w/Straw Transcendental Ignorance! Valued Senior Member

You're link doesn't work.

John Duffield?

13. exchemist Valued Senior Member

Ask your mate MR.

14. exchemist Valued Senior Member

If you want to do that I'd suggest posting in Pseudo or Alternative - and even then you must expect a fair amount of challenge. At the end of the day, this is a science forum, after all, so what can you expect?

15. exchemist Valued Senior Member

Oh no I do hope not.

16. Michael 345 New year. PRESENT is 72 years oldl Valued Senior Member

NO

HELL NO

17. kmguru Staff Member

It is simple...sciforums linked "...and"...that is why...take it out and it would work...it is one of those internet things...

18. kmguru Staff Member

You are correct...I will pass that...and see you guys in about 500 years...I can say that...about future thoughts...can I not?

Funny thing is....we can not even discuss Ramayana and Mahabharata of past History here....people say NO...SAD.

19. exchemist Valued Senior Member

In about 20-30 years I will be decomposing in a cemetery in S London, next to my wife. I do not expect to see anybody or anything at any time subsequently. The biochemistry will have stopped. But I won't have to worry about anything, which will be a nice thing to imagine.

20. kmguru Staff Member

What a waste of your mental database...I guess it does not stay in the cloud...or does it...and I wonder if science ever acknowledges the energy part of humans....that goes somewhere for safe keeping...for future generations...

21. exchemist Valued Senior Member

That's one of the many, many thoughts that went through my mind when my wife died, certainly. What a waste of all that information. But there we are: there is no evidence that it does not just dissipate, within a few minutes of the cessation of oxygen supply to the brain. All those memories, all those skills, all those feelings, all that personality, gone in a flash. C'est la vie - ou la mort. N'est ce pas?

Terrible thing the 2nd Law of Thermodynamics, eh? Entropy tends to increase: sad but true. Once the metabolic engine stops, the order in the organism starts to dissipate.

Last edited: May 23, 2017
  22. kmguru Staff Member

Same thing happened when my daughter passed away...in two weeks, I was able to see her in my dreams explaining certain aspect of life the other side....From science (is psychology a science?) stand point, it is what my brain made up and connected me to other past groups over last three years...who knows...what the truth is....

Someday I will find out...at least I can connect to my daughter even after her passing away...amazing...She said a lot of things, about the long term growth of the universe...and how we are like smartphone and cloud based two level structure in energy.....but our present science would not accept it. We shall see...enjoy while I can...

23. Michael 345 New year. PRESENT is 72 years oldl Valued Senior Member

Ramayana

Big shopping mall in Bali Denpasar

No idea why can't discuss that