Deadly shooting at US university

Discussion in 'World Events' started by Ghost_007, Apr 16, 2007.

1. Nickelodeon Banned Banned

Shame, swivel was such a nice guy.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. madanthonywayne Morning in America Registered Senior Member

Some reports mention shootings at opposite ends of campus. There may have been more than one shooter.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. one_raven God is a Chinese Whisper Valued Senior Member

Yes, there must have been... Someone HAD to be Middle Eastern/Muslim!!

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. madanthonywayne Morning in America Registered Senior Member

There are no Muslims in Asia?

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

Anyway, I was simply anwering the question posed by nickelodeon.

Completely ruling out terrorism in any mass killing seems a bit absurd these days.

8. iam Banned Banned

that would be really weird if it was swivel, hheh.

some people just go postal and take down others with them

9. redarmy11 Registered Senior Member

The BBC report mentions shootings at 2 campus buildings, 2 hours and several fields apart. Maybe this is causing some confusion.

10. one_raven God is a Chinese Whisper Valued Senior Member

What do you mean, was?

He's not dead - they arrested him (amazingly he didn't kill himself, nor was he killed by the police).

11. darksidZz Valued Senior Member

12. The Devil Inside Banned Banned

13. one_raven God is a Chinese Whisper Valued Senior Member

The only reason? :bugeye:

14. darksidZz Valued Senior Member

Virginia Tech is gonna be the most happening place now that it's a famous landmark, I mean think about it... people from all over are gonna wanna see where the most deaths in a shooting on school grounds took place. Hell I may even go back to college now that this is overwith... let's rock!

I'm wondering 1 thing... how could it take place over 2 hours? It's insanity! He just walk around shooting, occasionally stopping to drink water? You'd need to be blind an a fool to not think something was amiss.. oh well... perhaps they should've let the students graduate in a shorter period of time? Maybe it drove him nuts?

15. redarmy11 Registered Senior Member

I can't think of any good reason why you should have the opportunity to explain this further, but let's press on:

What's 'hilarious' about people being shot and running in fear of their lives?

16. darksidZz Valued Senior Member

The cell phone footage shows what the students actually experienced during that time. It was basically bangs and noise... nothing majorly terrible. This guy would've had to be an excellent shot to hit anyone that wasn't nearby. So this means basically whoever did see him either wondered what it was he had in his hand then went to take a closer look, or that he was just walking around concealing his weapon. I just think there's a certain hilarity about stuck up rich snobs walking around ignoring everybody and thinking "I'm going to graduate and make lots of money" only to later realize their circumstances were never in full control by them alone.

You walkin down the campus, it's nice and good, people all around, they think they're so smart... then bam.

17. Ghost_007 Registered Senior Member

You're a bastard.

18. darksidZz Valued Senior Member

I'm just saying... honesly.. how hard is it to disable a gunman?! All you've gotta do is keep something in their line of fire, a garbage can lid or something... or sneak up on them.. or throw something.. the guns dropped and you can beat them up. How could all those people not attack him and disable his mass attack? It's madness.... they really need to learn how to fight down there.

19. Mr.Spock Back from the dead Valued Senior Member

i heard worse things. i give him 4 out of 10 in my scale.

20. darksidZz Valued Senior Member

Mr. Spock it's only logical to conclude those who did get shot should've tried something other than running away, the further you run the more chance he has of hitting you because his range opens up.

21. one_raven God is a Chinese Whisper Valued Senior Member

What the hell are you talking about?

22. Mr.Spock Back from the dead Valued Senior Member

this isnt logical.

23. orcot Valued Senior Member

Their is something really really wrong with some of the american kids.
    DarksidZz if ever whe would be it the same room with a gun man then I would remind you on that whill I use the diversion to run away so the cops can come later to identefy your ... remains. Besides where were the cops 2 hours to arrive afther the first phone call :bugeye: No effens but what the hell.