Deadly shooting at US university

Discussion in 'World Events' started by Ghost_007, Apr 16, 2007.

1. MetaKron Registered Senior Member

She spends the first 20+ years of your life simply sucking out your life force, then the damage causes your life to be retarded for another two decades, then you have precious little time to yourself before she's turned herself into a total physical wreck by smoking and maybe drinking and using drugs. I might have twenty years to live a halfway human life and I am NOT going to waste it wiping her bum.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Nickelodeon Banned Banned

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

Mirror mirror on the wall
    I am my mother after all.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

There's a thread on it.

Nah, You're doing fine job.

8. John99 Banned Banned

Sam,

How many Americans are living in India? I cannot find any info on it so it must be NONE.

I am referring to Americans that go there for jobs not the ones there to give people jobs. Do you know the answer to this? I am not convinced your Indian anyway, you have been misleading here too many timnes.

- But who cares?...It's all in good fun.

There are 1.8 million Indians in the U.S. AND they keep coming. Why is that?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indian_American

Last edited: Apr 25, 2007
  9. John99 Banned Banned

Also Sam, the cat in your avatar looks like it is about to be executed.

10. Buffalo Roam Registered Senior Member

samcdkey

But it is a question that they were in treatment and that initial treatment involved treatment with drugs, and that the hospital could report to the families and include the families in treatment, and keep the patient in treatment, the program I have no problem with the treatment program over all seems great, I hope it is implemented here, What I have a problem with is, your contention that the people in India and the 3rd world have better mental health care system available to them, (and that is what you imply), so again who would have a better chance of receiving treatment? someone in India? 3 bed for 100,000, Nigeria with even less beds? or the U.S. 69 beds for 100,000 and a vast welfare system that affords them the chance of treatment, hell they don't even have a handle on the numbers of people needing treatment in India or Nigeria, they don't have a system in place to record the number.

11. Nickelodeon Banned Banned

Why are you comparing the US with Nigeria?

12. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

All you have to do is provide evidence that the treatment in the US works better.

13. John99 Banned Banned

yeah provide evidence.

14. Buffalo Roam Registered Senior Member

samcdkey

And all you have to do is prove that in your country that there is more opportunity for treatment, and some treatments in the U.S. work very well, and I have no problem with the development of new and better treatments, but in your country, the only people who have any real chance for treatment are the well to do, Like YOU, now how about the millions of poor? that is what I am talking about, the people who you conveniently seem to be forgetting, what is their chance for treatment in your country? Please tell me what is their chance for treatment? and as ask by John 99 who still chains the mentally ill to their beds?

15. hypewaders Save Changes Registered Senior Member

I hesitate to post again in this sometimes ghoulish and often wandering thread.

I only wish to express my thanks to the twisted soul of Cho Seung Hui, for having never professed Islam- Had he ever done so, the USA would now be fully in the throes of a raving Islamophobic frenzy.

16. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

Aspirin is good treatment for headache

Buffalo Roams argument:
    There are lots of people who don't get aspirin so it cannot be a good treatment for headache.

LOL

17. Raithere plagued by infinities Valued Senior Member

Just want to give you some help on your assumptions there:

~Raithere

18. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

These are urban problems (due to Westernisation or materialism), or due to extreme poverty.

But I have never seen the paranoia accompanying mental health in India that I have seen in the US. Everyone in the US "suffers" from depression, ADD or OCD. And takes medications for it.Almost every student I met was in a counseling program!

19. Buffalo Roam Registered Senior Member

samcdkey

Denial of India's problems, and transference of the cause is not helpful, and I would say that you suffer frond some type of mental illness for the fact that you have such a rabid distaste for America.

That would speak to the fact that we have more treatment options wouldn't it? No why these people who you claim are all in treatment, the reason? could it be because the school tells them they need treatment? that we have gotten so far from what is acceptable to humanity that we are creating problems, the fight or flight, we are now telling student that they should never fight, and that we make flight imposable for them and have made the school a gun free zone, which then makes it a free fire zone for any scumbag with a problem to take that problem out on our innocent school kids.

ps: since you like to point out my spelling errors--its westernization-- not

20. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

Still missing the point.

And its Westernisation in English.

21. Buffalo Roam Registered Senior Member

22. Nickelodeon Banned Banned

Why did you search for "branch"?

23. leopold Valued Senior Member

i seemed to have missed it. can you post a link?

are you in denial here sam?
    well sam?
    this is pretty outrageous sam. is it true?

this is one of your major problems sam, denial.
    when corruption of indias government or the police force is pointed out to you you either:
    1. ignore it.
    2. pass it off as minor.