Death Poll

Discussion in 'General Philosophy' started by relleumsirhc, Jul 20, 2002.

?

How long would you rather live for?

1. 100 years

3 vote(s)
    12.5%
  2. 1000 years

21 vote(s)
    87.5%
  1. Bachus Registered Senior Member

100 years, enough is enough

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. wet1 Wanderer Registered Senior Member

Cool Skill, that is not what I meant exactly. I mean in the long run, people will in general, be the same as they are now. Just adjusted to this "new" form of life, with the tools that come with this long life.

I know people who are in their early twenties and who behave like they were a hundred years old.

I think it is just the way you act and look at life.

If you would be a twen and have the life experience of a 70 year old, your acting towards the outside world would be different than it would be when you are a real twen, just because of the lack in life experiences, which doesn't even go for every twen, though.

Some people have had such a hard life from the start that they have to deal with those experiences, no matter what and it will show in their behaviour (age them if you will). It is what place you give it in your life and how you act from there. You could get very depressed because of it, also you could decide to see it from the bright side and take out of it whatever you can.

It is not strange at all to me that a person from about 60, for example, likes to hang out in the streets with the younger people and do games and other stuff with them. Why not?

Age doesn't say something about your filling in of your life. If it was up to me, I would go on forever, dancing, doing cool things with everyone.

Except for the more life experience, I don't feel any different towards other people than about twenty years ago.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

Always look on the bright side of life. Come what may, deal with it and try to stay young inside and open to others, no matter what age they are.

It could surprise you...

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.