Degrees of Misogyny

Discussion in 'Ethics, Morality, & Justice' started by Bowser, Nov 13, 2015.

1. ElectricFetus Sanity going, going, gone Valued Senior Member

How would I be contributing? I advocate detachment, he said no women will love him (or fuck him) my solution is he needs to learn to live without love or fucking women... how is that "kicking him while he is down"? WHAT IS YOUR SOLUTION???

Total projection on your part.

Oh boy what if I kill my self, won't you feel proud. This is what I mean by projection.

Yes I have no shame, but no I have hurt no, words by random stangers on the internet don't hurt.

Oh no your bullying me! Oh I'm so hurt! Good bye cruel world!

Anyways some misogyny:

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Kittamaru Ashes to ashes, dust to dust. Adieu, Sciforums. Valued Senior Member

I think we can safely say that EF simply has no sense of morality... perhaps an underdeveloped (or absent) superego?

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Tiassa Let us not launch the boat ... Valued Senior Member

Mod Hat — Some manner of intervention

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

Click the picture because ... uh ... right, #nevermind↱.

I really do think people should calm down. See, the thing is that I haven't much to say to the angry response to certain demonstrations of human depravity, except at the point people are counterattacking with similar irreverrence—at best—toward mortality, intervention is a functional necessity.

Very well, the willful display of human cruelty has made its point, that people are easily offended by blatantly offensive behavior. Such demonstrations of futility have precisely no decent value in this or any other community.

I would also note that we well understand that some people would deliberately behave in manners daring the staff to permanently expel them; we've had a few of those trolls over the years who undertake similar poseur routines—my favorite is the self-described hot, successful, professional women who apparently have nothing better to do on any given evening than sit around and advocate supremacism while lamenting the incivility of egalitarianism. And while this isn't that, we should note for contrast that the uneducated fake liberal trying to sell supremacism as some manner of antidote to classism just doesn't have the right-wing appeal of conservative men trying to sympathize with an imagined hot, successful, professional woman telling them everything they ever wanted to hear that ultimately makes such self-denigrating routines successful. But, yes, generally speaking there is whatever personal satisfaction they imagine for themselves, and also the gratification of gossiping with sympathizers about how uncivilized are the people they always hated.

How many times must we go through this, over the years?

†​

You know, it also occurs to note that there is some question of whether or not this digression is relevant; the prior observation suggesting a separate topic is not without merit. Nonetheless, and maybe I'm missing something, but it just seems to me there is something rather quite apropos about the moment in which we find ourselves, amid discussing "degrees of misogyny", mortally disputing masculine intimate needs.

That is to say, of course we are.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.