Demons are fallen angels

Discussion in 'Religion' started by birch, Apr 19, 2017.

1. birch Valued Senior Member

So..if demons are fallen angels, my conjecture is that those fallen angels run the world in the guise of human/bodies. They have even forgotten they are demons because they rule here and have created a place where they give themselves respectability, however undeserved that is. They are masters of disguise pretending to be good to the point, they have forgotten that they are demons because they have now believed their act and others believe it too like a mirror effect.

I wonder if demons can even be born from a certain decade or even year as in that is a window for more demons/fallen angels. because it seems some children born form certain decades have similarities where they don't seem to have the spirit of children but with an adult like manipulative ability from childhood. i notice they tend to not be interested in childlike things so much. their spirit is just not 'childlike' in that innocent way. i think children born in the 60's/70's were mostly of demonic spawn. they would be running the world today. i would need to double check the horoscope.

Last edited: Apr 19, 2017
  2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

Wait, you believe demons are real? And horoscopes?

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Michael 345 New year. PRESENT is 72 years oldl Valued Senior Member

What is with the ' if '

Since angels do not exist

Nothing to fall

No demons

But while I am on the speculation side of religion Woo I might as well ask

God almighty has existed for ever right???

When did angels appear on the scene

Ya ya I could Google angel but thought I might poke the bear cub a bit

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

As long as you have a good reason to demonize anybody as a demon who forgot they are a demon. That should work out fine.
    Go to hell.

8. C C Consular Corps - "the backbone of diplomacy" Valued Senior Member

Granting that some of the earliest recreational metaphysics in Christianity fancied God and celestial beings as something akin to eternal, Platonic forms... The immaterial or abstract principles referred to as fallen angels (AKA demons) would seemingly have had the sensible / physical projections of themselves simultaneously distributed throughout history. [Rather than say, only first appearing in Genesis and mutably working their way up (becoming) to the present and future.]

In such a myth-construct, a demon possessing a person's body back in Jesus era and the same demon possessing a person today would have neither a before or after relationship to each other. Lacking the kind of causal order and grueling "live through the centuries" experience that spatiotemporal bound humans would expect.

- - - - - - - - -

God and Time, Gregory E. Ganssle, IEP:

(Timeless view of God or non-phenomenal beings) God's relation to each event in a temporal sequence is the same as his relation to any other event. God does not experience the first century before he experiences the twenty-first. Both of these centuries are experienced by God in one "timeless now."

(Hybrid view) One in-between position is that God is not within our time, but he is within his own time. In this view, God's inner life is sequential and, therefore, temporal, but his relation to our temporal sequence is "all at once." In a sense, God has his own time line. He is not located at any point in our time line. On this view, God's time does not map onto our time at all. His time is completely distinct from ours.

Another view is that God is "omnitemporal." It is true on this view as well that God is not in our time, but he experiences temporal succession in his being. Our time is constituted by physical time. God's time (metaphysical time) has no intrinsic metric and is constituted purely by the divine life itself. If God is omnitemporal, his metaphysical time does map in some way onto our physical time. So there is a literal sense in which God knows now that I am typing this sentence now.

9. birch Valued Senior Member

And you are surprised?

Is this figuratively or literally? I dont know satan's best spawning season. I figure there are quite a few every year but best window i dont know. There are probably dumb ones and smarter ones.

10. birch Valued Senior Member

Mirror effect.

11. Dinosaur Rational Skeptic Valued Senior Member

Claiming that demons are fallen angels has a builtin assumption that both such entities exist.