Desperate denial of General Relativity by The God

Discussion in 'Pseudoscience' started by The God, Jun 4, 2016.

1. The God Valued Senior Member

Paddoboy,

That's not your speculation. That idea was not proposed first by you. At the best you may be agreeing with that. And what is this non sense language ...arse end...you are using ? Have respect for what you believe..

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. paddoboy Valued Senior Member

The BB being the arse end of a BH and BH leading to other universes is certainly my own....
    The universe from nothing, as I have indicated no.....hence the links.
    What are you blabbering about respect??

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

I could very well also say that if you respect your deity whoever and whatever spaghetti monster he or she be, then you would not lie, obfuscate, be so obtuse, and your habit of moving the goal posts.
    Isn't that a mortal sin...eternal damnation!!

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. The God Valued Senior Member

Is it ?

Use of word arse end surely is yours...

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. paddoboy Valued Senior Member

Yes it is...Imagine, a never ending succession of bubble Universes being created out of the creation of BH's.
    Sure beats the magical Spaghetti monster explanation!

8. exchemist Valued Senior Member

You could in fact call this hypothesis of yours the "Arse Hole Hypothesis" . Very appropriate for an Australian

paddoboy likes this.
  9. The God Valued Senior Member

Good....but by the way have you heard of Lee Smolin.....of course not ?

10. paddoboy Valued Senior Member

Sure I have, so?
    And once again you show exactly why you have zero credibility by demanding people answer your questions, while at the same time refusing and ignoring the difficult questions that people ask you.

11. paddoboy Valued Senior Member

And by the way, I have had my own little speculative hypothesis since I read Stephen Hawking's Brief History of Time in around 1982, and at that stage of my interests, I did not know Lee Smolin.
    Whether you believe me or not is incidental and once again, an attempt by you to side track from the main issue of this thread:
    "Desperate denial of General Relativity by The God"
    What you need to do is what you have never done since you started here.......That is show this forum any evidence invalidating any accepted theory or model that the current mainstream cosmology accepts:
    In other words you need to show the incumbent model is wrong.
    And even if you could do that, you need to do it on a much larger stage than this remote science forum, or any other science forum that you have probably been banned from.
    Otherwise, as I love telling you, you are simply pissing into the wind...or as they may say in nautical terms pissing windward instead of leeward.

12. The God Valued Senior Member

Paddoboy,

So you say you know Lee Smolin...then you must be knowing about his work ? His hypothesis ? Or you just bragged about Lee Smolin ?

13. paddoboy Valued Senior Member

Nice try......
    Again, I have had my own little speculative hypothesis since I read Stephen Hawking's Brief History of Time in around 1982, and at that stage of my interests, I did not know Lee Smolin.
    Whether you believe me or not is incidental and once again, an attempt by you to side track from the main issue of this thread:
    "Desperate denial of General Relativity by The God"
    And side stepping the question I asked, obviously since it would back you into a corner.

14. The God Valued Senior Member

So you know that Lee Smolin hypothesized what you are claiming to be your speculative idea ?

15. paddoboy Valued Senior Member

You mean like your hypothesis re anti 21st century cosmology due to your religious agenda as directed by your religious overlords?

16. paddoboy Valued Senior Member

So have you finally given up on your desperate denial of 21st century cosmology and GR?

17. The God Valued Senior Member

See, Paddoboy, its quite likely that you thought about it independently, it is equally likely that you plagiarized this idea from him.

He was bold enough to express it and get published, and you ?

krash661 likes this.
  18. paddoboy Valued Senior Member

Typical desperation tactics since you have been "backed into a corner with your pants around your ankles"

Not a pretty sight.

19. The God Valued Senior Member

No, Paddoboy, not at all. I stand by whatever and whenever I stated. All will come true in due course..

But yes, Lee Smolin certainly stripped you fully....have a nice natural walk along beachside in your birthday suit...

20. krash661 [MK6] transitioning scifi to reality Valued Senior Member

what i find odd is that pad has NEVER used the words of " tactic " and " backed into a corner "until i used it against him just a couple of hours ago and a day ago.

(shakes head)-- comical, right?

21. paddoboy Valued Senior Member

The second coming?

Your delusions are astronomical my friend.
    The only things that will come true is the continued refutation of nonsense that you and others propose on a science forum, and your belief that it is changing the world.

It's called pissing into the wind.
    Your fairy tales of belief are your own choice.
    Yet you have side stepped every issue that anyone has confronted you with and continue to do.
    And you still have a question to answer.

22. paddoboy Valued Senior Member

Totally Baseless assertions, by a poster with no credentials, and an amateurish lay person, on the nature and model of 21st century cosmology.
    I also asked you a question in the other thread: If you chose not to answer, just say so, and I''ll let it go......
    You may have missed it, so here it is again.
    "You have said many times that curved spacetime is ridiculous, BH's are ridiculous and other accepted aspects of GR are crazy...presumably because you cannot put your finger on any of these and grasp them, like you grasp a bit of fruit, or see them directly......But yet by your own admittance, you believe in an all powerful, omnipotent, invisible, infinite deity.
    Can you explain the contradiction please?"

23. The God Valued Senior Member

1. Yes spacetime is just maths, not physical.

2. Yes BH is nothing but mathematical disaster. The nonsense is peaking, will collapse soon. There are no BHs as envisaged.

3. Yes, GR maths is ok, but GR in present form is bad. Metric is of spacetime, a physical non entity...see you can write a mathematical expression for spheroid, that would express reality, but writing equations for spacetime is nothing but playing with maths..

4. Time Travel suits only likes of Asimov.