Did Jesus Ever Exist?!

Discussion in 'Religion' started by valich, Jan 5, 2006.

1. Medicine*Woman Jesus: Mythstory--Not History! Valued Senior Member

M*W: I used to be a devout Catholic. When I first came to sciforums, I had spent years researching the historicity of Jesus. I even believed that he had actually existed. Now, after almost five years as a member here, I realize Jesus is just a myth. Part of my research included my travels to Vatican City which I found it to be 'terrible' as in "not real."

I realize now that christianity is all hoopla with no substance. In fact, religionists have been studied with the findings concluded that religionists are mostly schizophrenics with delusional leanings.

There is no savior, but the delusional won't accept that due to their "magical thinking." It's sad, really, but there is no need for a savior unless you are delusional.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Medicine*Woman Jesus: Mythstory--Not History! Valued Senior Member

M*W: I've googled the googles on this one. I used to believe in MM, but now I don't see how she could have existed any more than Jesus existed. It's just myth.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. valich Registered Senior Member

Why is that? Doesn't the bible say MM was at his side when he was crucified. In the painting "The Last Supper," some suggest the person sitting next to Jesus on the left (his right) maybe MM. In the painting, it does look like it could be a girl and not one of his disciples. What did you come up with on a google search?

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. (Q) Encephaloid Martini Valued Senior Member

It should be interesting to see what Cascioli says when they ask him to put his hand on the bible and swear to tell the whole truth...

8. hug-a-tree Live the life Registered Senior Member

Well I've been there as well. I didn't feel like it was evil. I thought it was very nice, and the statues are not for idols. If that's what you think then isn't the cross wrong well since it's a symbol. Well I like statues of Mary, Jesus, the Popes...etc. I remember what they've done when I see them, and I like that.

9. hug-a-tree Live the life Registered Senior Member

Okay every religion has done there wrongs. Look at the prodestants. Don't get me started on what they've done. What about the Muslims? I can't think of anything the Jews have done...but I know that every religion has its flaws. I know that the Catholic Church has been around longer then Muslims and the Protestants as well, so we have more history...more time to do things I guess.