Did Jews declare war on Germany in the 1930s?

Discussion in 'History' started by desi, Mar 5, 2011.

1. fedr808 1100101 Valued Senior Member

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

For starters, war has to be declared between two countries. A country and a religion does not count.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. desi Valued Senior Member

It was Hitler's contention in his book that the Jews were economically and politically sticking it to the German people. I recently heard about them declaring war on Germany and I figured I'd come here and toss that stick of dynamite to see what floats to the surface. I'm interested in history. If it makes you feel better ********** banned me for asking why if Jews were so bad that they were able to generally be more successful, better educated and wealthier than aryans. After that I was persona non-grata there.

After reading Hitler's book I thought he was either dilusional or there were real things he was concerned about. Well, which was it? Did he have it all wrong?

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. desi Valued Senior Member

Oh, how clever to steal other people's ideas and try to use them to insult someone.

The Jewish people are a nation without borders. Sort of like but not really like Islam. The difference is Muslims are poor and they use bombs and guns on their enemies. Jews tend to be wealthy and use money on people. George Soros and his occasional economic tsunamis are a case in point. If the nation of Judea wanted to mess with a country believe me they could mess it up easily. It would be child's play for them.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Dywyddyr Penguinaciously duckalicious. Valued Senior Member

It may well have been his contention. But that link and headline don't exactly support it since his contention was published 8 years before that event. An event that, even according to that linked article, was a retaliation for Hitler "sticking it" to them.
    In other words if one is to claim that that "boycott" was the first move of WWII why should we not step back slightly further and state that Hitler's actions which prompted that boycott was the first move?

And you have yet to show that the boycott had any actual effect on Germany.

So did they actually "mess up Germany"? The lack of any figures (or other evidence so far) showing that they did any damage to the German economy would, from your own remarks, suggest that they didn't really want to do it...
    In other words it was angry rhetoric blown out of proportion for the sake of newspaper sales. But that's so rare as to be nearly unbelievable, isn't it?

8. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

Think of it this way. The Saudis flew a plane into WTC, so the US attacked Iraq. Because one Muslim is as good as another. Thats the kind of rationality which Hitler espoused/ Hence even though it was the ZOA that initiated the boycott, it was the German Polish and French etc Jews who were the handier targets

Last edited: Mar 6, 2011
  9. CptBork Valued Senior Member

Well I'm sure there were some real things he was indeed concerned about, i.e. poverty and suffering, Germany being economically weaker than imperial Britain, etc. His approach to said problems, on the other hand, was totally delusional. In Mein Kampf he claims that Germanic civilizations were the first to arise on Earth (extremely false)... Also, towards the end when he realized Germany was going to lose the war, Hitler started writing about the Aryans as a weakling inferior race that failed its historic test and deserved to be exterminated, much as he had earlier written about the Jews and Slavs. So if you happen to be of the shaved-head goose-stepping persuasion, I strongly recommend Propecia and laser tattoo removal, unless you want Hitler to think you're a pussy.

10. Captain Kremmen All aboard, me Hearties! Valued Senior Member

Hitler thought that war was a good thing.
    Survival of the fittest.

He thought that a leader emerged from the people, and that there was no need for Democracy.

He believed that Jews were involved in some vast organised clandestine plot.
    Not just that they were against him.

He believed that some peoples were inferior or superior to others.
    Inferior peoples should be killed so that the superior peoples can live on their land. Lebensraum.

He believed in killing people with mental and physical illnesses which meant they had to be cared for. He called it Hygiene.

He wanted to replace religions with a Nazi version of Christianity.

He thought that the main role of women was to produce healthy sons for the Fatherland.

Did he have it all wrong?

Probably.
    I can't think of anything he was right about.

11. Stryder Keeper of "good" ideas. Valued Senior Member

The history to my knowledge was the Hitler was a street artist that wanted to get into an Academy, he however was impoverish. This obviously made him bitter towards those he saw with money, especially in the economic depression of the period.

The only people at the time that appeared to be doing well was the Jewish community. This was mainly because of the types of trade they dealt in (i.e. Goldsmiths, Pawnshops, Lawyers etc) What Hitler didn't take into account was it was only due to the community of people that utilised their trade over others. Their religion in some respect generated an extended family mentality.

Hitler inside the poorhouse likely heard constant complaints aimed at the Jewish community by people that were sheltered there. Perhaps they were complaining that they weren't being given jobs, perhaps they were complaining that "the Jews have money why don't they spare some for us" from other homeless people. This is likely what got him thinking along those lines and isn't really dissimilar from a beggar urchin wanting to pick the pocket of a fat wealthy tourist.

However for it to evolve into actually wanting the complete Eugenic removal of such communities from Society is a huge leap, it would have required more than just torment but heated run-in's, fight's or questionably corrupt trends (Like a lawyer getting one guy of for being apart of the community and another is left to deal with prosecution because he was not apart of their community.)

To get to the point of having the power to attack their communities though is something that the German government of the time did, not with the intention of giving Hitler the chance to eradicate the Jews, but from them getting him to Infiltrate the German Workers' Party. Obviously the problem was he didn't just infiltrate, he found like minded people which he befriended and eventually gained the power for himself.

Now this is about 1921, the Jewish Boycott wasn't until 1933, after they had learned of his exploits, his speeches and his overall opinion.

Therefore Hitler wasn't retaliating against a Jewish Boycott, the Boycott only existed because of his Xenophobic views.

12. GeoffP Caput gerat lupinum Valued Senior Member

Aqueducts?

13. quinnsong Valued Senior Member

Volkswagen?

14. Captain Kremmen All aboard, me Hearties! Valued Senior Member

That was the Romans.

15. Captain Kremmen All aboard, me Hearties! Valued Senior Member

I'll give you that one.
    But you could put that down to German engineering.
    Vorspung Durch Technic etc.

16. fedr808 1100101 Valued Senior Member

So what does that make christianity?

Im sorry desi, but Hitler was a wackjob.

I'll play devil's advocate here. Lets say your right. The Jews are attempting to control a country

If the Jews are so good at it, then why did they let Hitler rise to power in the first place?

Also, how do you go from the point of hating them, to mass extermination? Why not just push them out of your country?

I can tell you, as a Jew, there is no conspiracy.

Besides the fact, a world controlled by Jews and Muslims, is that really so bad?

Last I checked neither ethnicity started multiple genocides. Nor crusades. They don't start such idiotic wars as the US has. Or even Christianity has.

When you simplify things to their basest form, all that the Islamic people want, and all the Jews want are to be left alone.
    The Christian world has done a real number on these people, what goes around comes around.

A religion cannot be a nation. End of story.

17. quinnsong Valued Senior Member

Thanks to sensible people!

Last edited: Mar 8, 2011
  18. cosmictraveler Be kind to yourself always. Valued Senior Member

Which was going to be Catholicism because the Vatican supplied him with a great amount of money to help him build his military.

19. fedr808 1100101 Valued Senior Member

And looked the other way when it came to the camps.

20. quinnsong Valued Senior Member

I was in a 10th grade history class when I first saw graphic scenes of those Nazi camps and I could not stop crying! Then I got angry at Germany and Germans for years afterwards for the atrocities committed against the Jews. That one film changed the way I saw the human race and burst my very naive bubble!

21. cosmictraveler Be kind to yourself always. Valued Senior Member

Plus only recently, after over 60 years of denial, finally appoligized.

22. Captain Kremmen All aboard, me Hearties! Valued Senior Member

That's interesting.
    What's your evidence for that?

apropos of nothing,
    What's your Jewish IQ?
    http://ohr.edu/asp-ohr/index.php

Mine was 130 despite guessing all the answers.

Last edited: Mar 9, 2011
  23. fedr808 1100101 Valued Senior Member

At least they did.

I feel like 90% of the world's problems could be solved with an apology.