Die, Deaniacs

Discussion in 'Politics' started by hypewaders, Jan 22, 2004.

1. Stokes Pennwalt Nuke them from orbit. Registered Senior Member

Lieberman would never get far anyway. Nobody wants a President who's reminiscent of Emperor Palpatine.

Dean's a funny guy but he's too left for my blood. I'll vote for pretty much any other dem though. If Dean gets the nom I'll probably vote Libertarian again. Otherwise it's Gridlock 2004, baby.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Mystech Adult Supervision Required Registered Senior Member

I really have no idea what the big deal is, if anything I think that Deans behavior should be commended. I have no idea what kind of un-empathic anti-social retard would think that he sounded angry giving that speech, what the hell is wrong with a little forced exuberance? You have to understand that just before he was throwing out campaign T-shirts, that's just the sort of operation he's running, so is an enthusiastic speech and a little "yeeeah!" so very disturbing? It makes him seem more human, and better than that, passionate, he genuinely cares, he's not Al Gore who would get up there and drone on about social security until everyone falls asleep, he's trying to show people that he's got some passion and vitality, and frankly it convinced me. I've got no idea why all the media pundits are acting like they've got red hot cacti shoved up their asses whenever they talk about the subject, if anything it's only raised my opinion of Dean, which was a cut above the rest to begin with. I've gotta' admit though, I'm pretty much a one issue kind of guy. Dean says he wants to do for the US what he did for Vermont, well he was governor of the only state with Civil unions for homosexuals, and he couldn't fuck up the rest of the country as badly as Bush, and in fact if he's sincere about wanting to get rid of Patriot, and roll back Bush's tax cuts, then that's just icing on the cake for me. If anyone thinks that he sounded Nazi-esque, well then I'll goose step under his flag any time, Dean Heil!

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Vortexx Skull & Bones Spokesman Registered Senior Member

Kerry must love this.

before iowa Dean had much higher expectations from the public/himself to steal to show. What you see is a guy that tries to swallow away his disappointment (not first, not even second, noo THIRD!!) and pep himself up for the next round but apparently he chokes on it.

HE is almost like a real human isn't he?

Heeerreee's JOHNNY!!!

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

Last edited: Jan 23, 2004
  6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. hypewaders Save Changes Registered Senior Member

lol "Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeere's Johnny!

As armchair adviser I recommend Dr. Dean promise at his next public opportunity:

"If elected President, I promise to begin eash (eash?) State of the Union address with "Good evening friends, Senators, Countrymen, lend me your children's futures, 'cause heeeeeeeeeere's Johnny!" All Republicans will stand until told to be seated. I mean that: Don't make me yell "MAU!" to you Senator McCain! During my Presidency, Americans will be free to Yawp whenevery they want to! Speak Freely too! Scratch your ass like this if it itches!"

"I'm a human being- Yeeeeehaw! We all are- Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeehaw!

"Let's take back our freedom,Yeeeehaaaaaw!"
    "Let's Take Back Our Justice! Yeeeeehaw!"
    "Take back our Honesty! Yeeeehaw!"
    "Our Accountability!"
    "Our Humanity!"
    "Lets Take Back America!- "YeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeHaw!"
    : produces pistol and shoots 2 holes in ceiling:

(ahem)Next question?

Last edited: Jan 24, 2004
  8. hypewaders Save Changes Registered Senior Member

Update:

Echo:

Echo:

Guess who now Sponsers sponsors the page I linked? They must be very frightened.

This story will have blowback for the Republicnik Bushevik swines. Yessss.

9. hypewaders Save Changes Registered Senior Member

Dean Fires back today in an interview with Wolf Blitzer. I have great respect for a politician willing to fire back at Wolf Blitzer, who I think personifies many dangerous problems with American "news" "reporting".

It is possible that media bubbles such as this, Jessica Dubroff, Iraq, etc. will reveal to more Americans, if examined in detail through hindsight, that they have been consistently deceived by the White house and a power-pandering media. This isn't a habit in America, until the "where did we go wrong" phase follows a fall. In that phase, the media may be forced to return to somewhat more honest and independent journalism.

Although the Dean Scream will certainly not be a story that breaks the hypnosis, stories like this do serve as clear examples of media-driven groupthink, and media-driven false memory. My respect for Dean went up to see him look Blitzer in the eye and (almost) put him in his place. The "full" interview supposedly goes on CNN later this afternoon.