Dinosaur Extinction

Discussion in 'Biology & Genetics' started by Neutrino_Albatross, Jan 23, 2003.

1. losguy Registered Member

I appologize moderator...

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Ophiolite Valued Senior Member

Dear Hercules,
    regretably I am unable to apologise for objectively describing the obvious limitations of a fellow poster.

Please note my remarks were not made 'heatedly', but with careful, deliberate, cool thought. Why? My waffle detector panel lit up so brightly it challenged the adjacent Christmas tree. In the interests of the forum it is worth stomping on idiots before their slop stains the threads.

Naturally you must police the threads with the same goal, but a different perspective.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

Merry Christmas.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. losguy Registered Member

I have taken some time to thing about what my next post will say. I have decided to with draw from this English, Grammar and personal derogatory remark forum. I though that this was a science forum to discuss Ideas and theories but found to my dismay that the only thing this forum is interested in is Spelling, Grammar and English as well as pasting in as many derogatory remarks about anything except the discussion. I can see why this forum has been stalled so long with the likes of Ophiolite ready to jump on Grammar, amount of content or just scream at someone because he has probably just been stood up by his boyfriend. I have been on many a forum for many different discussions and had my Ideas or theories banged around and have never been to a forum that ignores any though about what has been put forward and jumps right into bashing anything that is not related to the subject through lack of ignorance.
    This is my farewell to a real Grammar Scientist Ophiolite and the SCIFORUM and will go onto forums that are into the discussions of scientific matters.
    Ophiolite, I know that you will write a real dissertation on how I have sent an unformatted text into a message board that removes the formatting and crunches everything together automatically as well as this message is too long or too full of real life facts (including that of Ophiolite scientific vacuum and sexual preferences) but will be unable to read it as I will not return ( making sure that all know that this is just a forum for Ophiolite to whine about the insignificant) to read it but know that he will be in his element of innoxiousness and reveling in innuendos that have nothing to do with the forum but just that he is trying to drive everyone from this forum.

So Long and Happy Trails...

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Ophiolite Valued Senior Member

The silence of the night was broken by the clucking of a chicken.