Discussion: That sex without consent is always rape

Discussion in 'Formal debates' started by James R, Jul 8, 2008.

1. sniffy Banned Banned

Wifey: Oh hubby dearest please accept this stick up your arse as a token of my affection.
    Hubby: Whaa. Get that fucking thing away from my anus!
    Wifey: But darling we are married and doing this to you would really turn me on right now.
    Hubby: But that's a serious sexual assault!
    Wifey: Not legally it isn't now BEND OVER!!

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Syzygys As a mother, I am telling you Valued Senior Member

Damn! Should I copy the posts there? I told you this subforum was anal...

Anyway, I will switch to that thread, I let you children play here....

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. James R Just this guy, you know? Staff Member

Also, Syzygys, I refer you to rule #7 of the team debating rules, which you agreed to when you agreed to this debate.

That rule says that a poster may post a maximum of 4 posts in the entire debate - one each round.

In fact, you have already used your quota with your initial string of posts.

I am happy to overlook this and merge your initial posts into one larger posts, but I ask you to review the rules for the debate.

Lastly, if you think this is "anal", I really wonder why you agreed to the debate in the first place. Nobody forced you into it, you know. Regardless of your opinions on the process, this is a formal debate, conducted according to pre-agreed rules. You were invited to negotiate the parameters of the debate before the start, and you raised no objections about the format then.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Asguard Kiss my dark side Valued Senior Member

james i was just assuming he was alowed 3 posts a round cause hes on his own and we are a team

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

8. Gustav Banned Banned

umm
    cos she consented?
    so sex without consent (marriage) is indeed rape?

scoring points for the other team?

9. James R Just this guy, you know? Staff Member

In the Proposal thread, I offered a one-one-one debate. He said he didn't mind debating 3 people.

10. Syzygys As a mother, I am telling you Valued Senior Member

I forgot to mention I am above the rules... Also, without me there wouldn't be a debate at all....Nobody wanted to take your challenge...

Sure. I pretty much already said what I wanted, although I still have a few fun case studies...

real man don't read instructions...

Asguard's point me being alone against 3 is valid, should't I be allowed more responses??? Anyway, as I said I made most of my points...

Where is my prize?

Last edited: Jul 9, 2008
  11. Syzygys As a mother, I am telling you Valued Senior Member

Since there is a chance my post will be removed from the debate thread because of the silly rules I will use this thread as filesaving. So here it is:

Case study #5: From the Mumbai Times:

"No charges against the Serial Pleasurer!

No charges were filed against the so called Serial Pleasurer, because none of her victims are willing to do so. In the infamous case of Sam, a secretary of Dr. Loveguru, the famous sexual psychologist, she gained unauthorized access to the files of his boss' clients and collected the names of women unable to orgasm. In a course of 5 weeks she kidnapped 6 of them, tied them down, and after a long, nice bodymassage she brought them to multiple climaxes, digitally. After that she released them otherwise unharmed, but cured. Lawyers for Sam argued that she might be guilty of kidnapping but not rape, because she was just practicing medicine without a medical license. Several of the kidnapped women were also ready to defend Sam, including their husbands. The police say no harm, no crime, although they warned Sam not to do it again. Sam opened up a "healthclinic" treating women with orgasm issues using bodymassage. Her clinic is booked for the next 2 decades...."

12. Asguard Kiss my dark side Valued Senior Member

syzygys no one deleted your post, the whole thing is still there. All james did was merge the 4 of them into one post because everyone gets only one post per round.

13. Bells Staff Member

I got food poisoning from lunching at the in-law's. My husband and I are never, ever, eating gravy again. Will do my round 2 post tomorrow.

:bawl:

Need to go lie down now. Been

uke: since this afternoon.

14. Enmos Valued Senior Member

Hope you get better soon Bells..
    Your in-laws eh.. ? Jeez.

15. visceral_instinct Monkey see, monkey denigrate Valued Senior Member

Anyone gonna answer sniffy's post?

And ya, Bells, hope you get better soon. That sucks.

16. Enmos Valued Senior Member

It's still rape.. :shrug:

17. visceral_instinct Monkey see, monkey denigrate Valued Senior Member

You know it is rape, I know it is rape, but Syzygys is still trying to argue that marital rape is somehow not rape because of a legal definition.

18. Captain Kremmen All aboard, me Hearties! Valued Senior Member

As soon as one party becomes incapable of having rational consent due to drink or drugs, the crime of rape is questionable.
    An intoxicated woman (or man) is an easy target for a rapist because proving non-consent is difficult.

19. sniffy Banned Banned

Well if you'd just bend over darling.......

20. sniffy Banned Banned

errr if intoxicated one cannot give rational consent.......if you were sober kremmen you would know this

21. visceral_instinct Monkey see, monkey denigrate Valued Senior Member

Where do you draw the line with rational consent though?

If someone is pissed/stoned to the point of not knowing what thy're doing or saying, nope, rational consent is indeed right out the window. But if they're only pissed enough to disinhibit what desires are already there?

22. DeepThought Banned Banned

This is why I've long suspected that women who get drunk or stoned are not that bothered about being raped.

23. Syzygys As a mother, I am telling you Valued Senior Member

Not according my Bible...

DUH!!! Is OJ a murderer legally??? You know he is a killer, I know he is a killer, but according to the criminal justice system, he is innocent, so there you have it...