Do Aliens Exist?

Discussion in 'Pseudoscience Archive' started by pywakit, Jan 9, 2013.

1. krash661 [MK6] transitioning scifi to reality Valued Senior Member

you made contact ?

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. ForrestDean Registered Senior Member

Hehe, maybe. However, I'm not trying to convince anyone of anything. I'm just answering questions.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

I could have used the word "humanoid" since there are many planets that also inhabit humanoid type beings, but since I was referring to beings that look exactly like us, I intentionally used the term "human". Whether anyone believes they exist on other planets or not is really up to that individual. There's no harm either way. Again, I'm just answering questions. For myself, it's not a theory, or a belief, or even a knowing. It's an awareness as much as I am aware that air exists.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Robittybob1 Banned Banned

Remind me please, what was the question again?

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. krash661 [MK6] transitioning scifi to reality Valued Senior Member

you made contact ?

this is contradicting,

awareness,
    and also, what are you aware of ?

8. ForrestDean Registered Senior Member

I paraphrased the first question:

Which was then followed by questions made by others:

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

9. ForrestDean Registered Senior Member

It's not necessary.

Okay.

Yes.

10. krash661 [MK6] transitioning scifi to reality Valued Senior Member

umm actually, yes it is ..it's very necessary for your comment to be true, like you are implying..
    you have no clue like anyone else that exist. you are just spewing nonsense.

do you not realize this ?

yes what ? , i asked a question of what you are aware of, not a yes or no question,
    do you lack the function of the brain or comprehension ?

11. ForrestDean Registered Senior Member

Okay.

I respect your perspectives. As long as you are happy with yours, that is all that matters.

LOL, I'm just messing with ya.

I could tell you what I'm aware of, but it would make no difference. Proof cannot be found outside of one's self. It may seem like it can, but it just seems that way - Another one of the many illusions of this reality. Again, I'm not going to try to convince anyone of anything. That is impossible.

Given that our global society is still yet extremely primitive and extraordinarily cut off from... well all things, when someone asks me if there is life or even humans on another planet, believe me when I say I answer that question with great compasion, and that answer is... Yes!

I understand that this may not be the most pleasant thing to read, but for the time being you will have to discover this truth on your own.

12. krash661 [MK6] transitioning scifi to reality Valued Senior Member

either you lack the function of the brain or comprehension

but the thing is you haven't discovered anything.
    I'm not saying there's not other species out there,
    I'm saying you have no clue but imply that you made contact with such,

ridiculous.

I'm starting to get the impression you're just a contradicting hypocritical idiot.

but I'm not sure.

13. ForrestDean Registered Senior Member

Hehe, that's okay.

I normally don't recognize labels or titles much unless they are needed for purposes of discussion, but I can understand your frustration.

When things get a bit confusing or frustrating, it's usually best to just let it go.

14. krash661 [MK6] transitioning scifi to reality Valued Senior Member

I'm not confused nor frustrated at all.

you just side step or spew some word salad to avoid anything.
    then try to deceive a way out.

pathetic.

you have no clue at all.
    you are just running your mouth with ignorance.

typical.

don't you have a junior high class to go to or something ?

15. ForrestDean Registered Senior Member

Hehe. Not today.

16. krash661 [MK6] transitioning scifi to reality Valued Senior Member

that explains your ignorance.

17. Quantum Quack Life's a tease... Valued Senior Member

I feel I understand your approach to this issue. Your need to tease the board with a claim that can not be supported to the boards satisfaction is not worth stating succinctly but only as a tease. Hell, I use this method nearly all the time. As it appears to be the only way to say what you feel the need to say to a board that you feel is closed and already pre- shut down [biased and prejudiced] before you even begin to explain YOUR truth.
    Part of the reason for this, IMO, is based on the preconceived notions of the label, word, descriptor "Human". The word Human is loaded with "patriotisms, ego centricisms, self estemisms, heliocentricisms, and a whole plethora of other "isms" that to use it when referring to extra terrestrial [E.T.] life forms is like wise loaded with severe obstacles to fruitful discussion.

Member krash661 has asked me if I have made contact? My only and I might add "reactive" answer is that you would not believe me if I told you. Or "until you understand the reality of the method of knowing your natural need for proof and evidence would be frustrated". So it is best to say nothing and let it go...or simply pay the price for teasing your audience...

"To know of alien races requires the ability to remotely sense them either by way of remote viewing techniques, telepathic communications or other non-distance related methods. Currently sceince believes that information travels no faster than the speed of light** which rules out any extended evidential support of an acceptable kind.

** QED's quantum entanglement suggests other wise but as yet is still in it's infancy as an extendable methodology or mechanism for psychic/telepathic communications.

To say that there are humans elsewhere in this universe may actually be quite a natural conclusion of deductive logic and rational but as we know "logic", rational is merely stating a hypothesis and not quantifiable as evidence in itself.
    So Hypothetically it could be concluded that humanoid entities similar to "humans" exist elsewhere simply by using the nature of probability and "qualified" speculation.

According to Probability [Rare Earth theory] the mere existence of this planet and it's dependent life is virtually impossible the odds being so poor, yet here we are.. Planet Earth with all it's Humans.
    If we can exist in defiance of probability then so to can others... etc etc... [We as a race are now discovering (regarding climate change - arctic melt down etc), just how tenuous our existence is...]

18. krash661 [MK6] transitioning scifi to reality Valued Senior Member

well, this is where you would be wrong.

I'm open to anything that is not contradicting

i do believe there's other species of such(extraterrestrials)

IMO it is impossible for another species beyond humanity or earth life to not exist.

19. Robittybob1 Banned Banned

That was funny Krash for your statement was contradictory. What does "IMO it is impossible for another species beyond humanity or earth life to not exist" mean?

20. krash661 [MK6] transitioning scifi to reality Valued Senior Member

what was contradicting ?

it means,
    in my opinion,
    we as humans, humanity ,life are not alone in the universe.
    and it is impossible for humanity to be the only existence.

nature is self consistent, with balance or/and relative entities of such.

21. youreyes amorphous ocean Valued Senior Member

Does existence alienate or do aliens exist? Which more likely?

22. Robittybob1 Banned Banned

Thanks for clearing that up. What do you really mean by "nature is self consistent, with balance or/and relative entities of such"?

23. krash661 [MK6] transitioning scifi to reality Valued Senior Member

I apologize,

I meant consistency
    constancy: the ability to maintain a particular standard or repeat a particular task with minimal variation