Do any of you have psychic powers yet?

Discussion in 'Pseudoscience Archive' started by Kinetic Spirit, May 12, 2003.

1. (Q) Encephaloid Martini Valued Senior Member

Yes, you believe, but you certainly don't know. Big difference. And yes, they're called fantasies.

The question is how is it possible for you to distinguish between one fantasy and another?

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Tnerb Banned Banned

har dee har har Q I must laugh at you. You must be a nerd.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Crunchy Cat F-in' *meow* baby!!! Valued Senior Member

More importantly he's correct.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Turtle Guest

Do any of you have psychic powers yet?
    Others than being stupid slave I don't have.

8. Kendall ......................... ..... Registered Senior Member

What do you want to know?

9. redarmy11 Registered Senior Member

10. Kendall ......................... ..... Registered Senior Member

The question is the first step.

11. Tnerb Banned Banned

wtf. you guys should see user "Ozzie" or maybe it's "ozzie"
    he reveals what "psychic" is.
    Other than the obvious I think this thread is becoming trash pile material.

12. heliocentric Registered Senior Member

Polarized dogma, the foundation of any healthy debate.

13. cpt.scruffy The Future's Coolest Guy Registered Senior Member

i'm telekinetic.
    i think that's a pretty big one.
    i had to train like a jedi though.

14. Odell Registered Member

Look up indigo children and tell me if that matches your definition of powers...

15. Chris_Smith Registered Senior Member

I pick up a hell of a lot of sexual intensity from scorpio women

16. ScottMana Registered Senior Member

Good luck in getting to answer you are looking for.

17. jessiej920 Shake them dice and roll 'em Valued Senior Member

Are we still talking about being psychic?

It seems that this thread has dwindled out. I am new to this site and I would really like some info on other people's psychic experiences...it's the whole reason I joined this site. What does it mean to be "psychic" exactly? Anyone want to answer? And people asking if anyone has developed psychic powers...wouldn't the term "power" seem to mean one has to be able to excercise some kind of authority or control over the psychic part of themselves? How many people can actually say that they control the psychic in them? Better yet, how many people can say they feel confident enough to say they can prove it? And to "Q", whoever you are, why do you keep asking people what fantasy they choose to believe in? The term "fantasy" just means a supposition based on no solid foundation, but also a visionary idea...you seem to be doubtful in all that is being discussed here...where would mankind be without visionary ideas? Or as u like to call them..."Fantasy". If you are just here to ask the same question over and over again, I would have to ask, doesn't that make you a little insane? You don't seem to be receiving the results you want, yet you still post the same question. What exactly DO you want? It seems many people on here are claiming to have "power" over quite a lot, moving things with their minds and slamming doors and such, but if you can do this...and maybe you already have tried...why aren't you out there trying to prove yourself? If you can do this and excercise "power" over it...what's stopping you from making your power known? I have to ask questions...who is really serious about this and not talking shit? I have had something seriously terrifying happen to me, but certainly can't claim to be a psychic or even worse have any kind of control over it at all...so where does that leave me? Anyone interested in sharing their thoughts and ideas on all this would be greatly appreciated.

18. Kendall ......................... ..... Registered Senior Member

" Originally posted by jessiej920
    What does it mean to be "psychic" exactly"

I think the definition would be having visions or having knowledge of something about the past or future to which the psychic has not had direct contact with. You have to build a model of the world in your mind.

19. Anti-Flag Pun intended Registered Senior Member

Incidentally if any of you do develop psychic powers you can come to my party for psychics, you know when and where.....

20. candy Valued Senior Member

Anti-Flag,
    Sorry I can't come to your party.
    I am busy that day.

21. draqon Banned Banned

problem is...you dont believe that we will come to your party...because you dont believe any of us psychic powers...thus you will never have a party for us to use psychic powers to know of...therefore noone will come to you party since there isnt any.

22. BenTheMan Dr. of Physics, Prof. of Love Valued Senior Member

I could swear that sometimes I dream about future events---for example, after some event happens, I think "Oh yeah, I dreamed about that". But I'm a scientist and chalk it up to chance or fancy. I don't put too much weight in it.

23. draqon Banned Banned

it happens to me too. Except I cant make sense of it. I do see future, tell it to my parents, write it down in my email in conversation...and than some months/years it happens. And it happens precisely...
    I am able to see future streets...cities...were I will be...events that will happen. Except for people that I see, its a bit different, like skewed reality...(cant tell you more).
    But I cant explain it at all...it has no proof...