Do you as a man have a sexual need for other men

Discussion in 'Human Science' started by spuriousmonkey, Jan 31, 2006.

?

Do you as a man have a sexual need for other men

1. Yes, all the time

9 vote(s)
    9.7%
  2. Yes, sometimes

9 vote(s)
    9.7%
  3. no, never

67 vote(s)
    72.0%
  4. I'm not a man.

8 vote(s)
    8.6%
  1. TimeTraveler Immortalist Registered Senior Member

Theoryofrelativity I don't think I'd be easily fooled. I don't think they look "better" than women at the current state, but I will admit a post op can look nearly like a female.

There are still differences, females feel different, think different, etc. The differences in bone structure also annoy me, as men have thicker bones and annoying limbs which I notice. In general, the world has more women than men so these post-ops just arent in demand unless you are in prison or something crazy, and even then they can't have kids and usually don't think or feel like females.

I'm not worried about people posing as female in brazil because I'm not after a sex object. So what I'm after cannot currently be faked.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. TimeTraveler Immortalist Registered Senior Member

HonorAndStrength, this time I actually agree with you. I am a man and I do have the provide and protect instinct. There are plenty of strong women who have this instinct, but look, if women want to act like men, stop crying when shit hits the fan, it triggers our "protect the women" instinct. It's women that know we have this instinct who try to be in both worlds, as if you can cry and fight at the same time. So women try to tell men it's okay to cry when it's really a sissy/bitch move. Guy's know it's against the rules, but until women follow these rules, it's as if they get to be both women and men at the same time, while men are forced to be men regardless of how they feel.

So what say you women who say it's okay for men to cry? Thats my first next thread.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. TimeTraveler Immortalist Registered Senior Member

I believe this goes against the nature of a man.

I do not think being a man is about constant domination. I do think that there are men who are dominated by women, and thats fine, there are men who take turns dominating the woman and being dominated. As far as homosexuals, I don't think it has to do with domination, I think they are just attracted to dick. To a straight male like you or me, penis looks disgusting as hell and theres no way we'd let it get near us. A straight male would fight to the death before taking a penis up the ass. A gay male, being afraid of women, might do the same and fight to the death to prevent a woman from shoving her pussy in his face.

From my point of view, gay guys are good, thats more ladies for me. I only have to compete with straight males and lesbians.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. HonorAndStrength I know nothing Registered Senior Member

I believe I already answered this in my post...

8. Absane Rocket Surgeon Valued Senior Member

<3 5% club.

9. Oniw17 ascetic, sage, diogenes, bum? Valued Senior Member

Birds are a type of animal.

10. Satyr Banned Banned

I have a sexual need for retarded, gay, midgets.

I believe all men secretly crave nano-penis by have been diverted by the gigantico- hetero-Nazi intelligenCIA to believe otherwise

11. Ophiolite Valued Senior Member

Not in all classification systems. In some cases animal covers mammals, reptiles and amphibians, excluding the birds.

12. Avatar smoking revolver Valued Senior Member

In biology though it's always includig the birds, because eukaryotes devide in plants, fungi, animals and protists.

13. Oniw17 ascetic, sage, diogenes, bum? Valued Senior Member

I wasn't aware of that, no fish either? or invertebrates?

14. Ophiolite Valued Senior Member

Correct. It is an informal, colloquial system, but that seemed to fit the tenor of the discussion. As Avatar points out current taxonomists would divide multi-cellular organisms into animals and the rest. In that scheme (which is the proper one to use in scientific discussions - which this thread has never been) 'animals' includes all the vertebrates and invertebrates.