Do you believe god communicates with me?

Discussion in 'Religion Archives' started by Lori_7, Apr 7, 2011.

?

Do you believe god communicates with me?

1. yes

6 vote(s)
    18.8%
  2. no

23 vote(s)
    71.9%
  3. i don't know

3 vote(s)
    9.4%
  4. i don't care

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Dywyddyr Penguinaciously duckalicious. Valued Senior Member

Doesn't alter the fact that it's fantasy etc.

Lie. I have already given you "my beliefs".

Projecting again. Will you ever learn to stop that and just read what is written?

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. EmptyForceOfChi Banned Banned

Have you ever wanted to bash somebodys face in with their own keyboard before?

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Dywyddyr Penguinaciously duckalicious. Valued Senior Member

So you're still not going to keep your word?

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. EmptyForceOfChi Banned Banned

But all you said was that your personal belief doesnt matter to reality. what am i supposed to do with that?

You just told me that was your reply what do you really expect me to say to that?. you want an in depth reply from me while you offer me less than 1 sentence?

Thats hardly fair trade, I might be a fast typer but it's still effort.

8. Dywyddyr Penguinaciously duckalicious. Valued Senior Member

And that IS my personal belief. Where does it say that an outlook on life has to be complicated?

I gave what you asked for. It's hardly my fault you don't accept it.

Fair? I gave you what you asked for. All you've done since is dodge and evade.

9. EmptyForceOfChi Banned Banned

So your total and complete philosophy of the universe and how everything came to be is as follows.

"My belief is not relevant"

How is this a philosophy about the existence of the universe its just some lazy bastard who don't want to type more than 1 coherant sentence.

10. Dywyddyr Penguinaciously duckalicious. Valued Senior Member

Still dodging.
    Why should I have "philosophy about the existence of the universe"? I repeat: what I think about it makes no difference to the reality.

And once more you're avoiding. Is this because you simply can't grasp the idea or it because you can't substantiate your claim and are trying to put off the admission?

11. EmptyForceOfChi Banned Banned

Then why won't you accept my exact same reply? if it's good enough for you to give to me then why Can't I tell you my personal opinions doesn't matter to reality?

Im supposed to accept your half hearted answer but you won't accept the EXACT same answer funny that isnt it.

Thats exactly a double standard and stupidity on the highest level of baffonery.

If it aint good enough for you then why on earth would it be good enough for me?.

Think about what your saying here like actualy think about it you drone of a clone inside a dome.

12. Dywyddyr Penguinaciously duckalicious. Valued Senior Member

Because, quite simply, that answer doesn't apply to your claim.
    You claimed that you knew the "truth". I asked how you know that this "truth" is actually true. That particular reply does not answer, or even address, the question.

Two different questions require two different answers. The answer to "What's 2+2?" does not satisfy "What's on TV tonight?"

I think you'll find that any "baffonery" (ever considered buying a dictionary?) and double standards are yours.

I'm beginning to think that you're incapable of actual thought given this reply.

13. EmptyForceOfChi Banned Banned

Ok then "God did it" thats my answer to you happy? thats my real answer that I actualy believe and no it's not a lie I do believe this I just dind't want to say it because I know you will engage me ins ome stupid debate about god's existence or call it bunk or say Prove it which I can;t do.

GOD DID IT, God created the universe he is not effected by time, he is not inside his creation nor is he apart of it. God is eternal and he has always existed.

God created the heavens and the earth, he resides in his throne above the seven heavens, He created The Jinn The angels and The Humans and allt he animals.

Happy now? there is the answer and the one you already knew I was going to say. Are you content now? thats my honest answer and what I actualy believe is the truth.

I come witht he truth and since you pushed fore it so much you got it, God created us all and he even created you fdor some reason don't ask me why but he did he must see some use for you and must think your a good kinda guy deep down once you get past the fact your a total troll and annoying to boot.

And why don't you buy me a dictionary and at the same time teach me how to read it because obviously im not capable of reading or writting myself.

Peace. be with you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! doucheface!

14. Dywyddyr Penguinaciously duckalicious. Valued Senior Member

I see you still have comprehension problems.
    The question was "how do you know it's the truth?"

No. I expected a rational answer to the question.

What you believe to be the truth.

If "troll" means asking questions that you can't or won't answer then I accept the term.

That does appear to be the case.

And back to insults. Well done.
    You're quite a tediously predictable person really, aren't you?

15. EmptyForceOfChi Banned Banned

Are you trying to win the biggest asshole of the world competition?, shall i call the guinness book of world records and tell them we have a prime candidate?.

You pushed and pushed for an answer for like 1 hour and I gave it to you reluctantly now you dont like what I said.

Typical

16. birch Valued Senior Member

fundamentalists keep demanding that others give them the benefit of the doubt but they keep proving they are assholes every friggin time. lol

i'm not going to feel guilty anymore for slamming their asses.

17. Dywyddyr Penguinaciously duckalicious. Valued Senior Member

I thought you had that title.

Maybe you really can't read.
    Your "answer" does not address the question. It's that simple.

But then again you have a habit of ducking out of answering questions.
    True colours indeed.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

18. EmptyForceOfChi Banned Banned

............................................................... you asked me what truth, I told you what truth what else do you want from me? you want me to come do your tax returns too? want me to mow your front garden lawn?, want me to recycle your garbage?.

What do you want? I told you the truth I told you god created the universe and I told you what I believe about the truth behind existence. I believe that god created all of it.

What is a good answer then? how about you tell me my answer then and we can go with whatever that is because my own answer obviously isn't good enough.

What do you want me to say something that i dont even believe in? want me to lie or make ups ome bullcrap. you asked me and i told you and you didn't even tell me your explanation or idea's. So I did one better than keep my word I even gave you an answer when you refused to bother to give me anything more than "my idea dont matter because im just a smeg stain on the sheets of society"

19. SciWriter Valued Senior Member

Yes, and here is more for you to digest:

The Tallest Tale of All

As evolution never happened, the fossils being planted fakes, it is that God made Adam in an immutable form about 4096 years ago, seeing that he was good, although not that great, placing him in the mother of all gardens, Eden, where the lion and the lamb lay down together, this not even producing any lamb chops.

Adam was lonely, being the first and only mammal sapiens, plus not even having any childhood memories, for a child he never was, nor even a teenager. In fact, x-rays of his brain showed nothing. God, too, had no earliest memory, He having been around forever, so He felt sorry for Adam and asked Adam if he would like a perfect and very attractive kind of opposite partner with whom he could have love.

Adam said, “Yeah, sure; I’ll go for that perfect creature!”

God replied, “But she will cost you an arm and a leg.”

Adam, rather liking his arm and leg said, “What can I get for just a rib, as I can surely spare one of those?”

“Well, then,” God answered, “How about a less than perfect one, but still a very good partner?”

“OK.”

God made Eve right there on the spot, while also adding some lust into Adam, although greatly overdoing it.

Well, Adam glowed with excitement over this beautiful naked lady, as if he’d never seen one before, saying, “Holy hot tomato! Wo, man! This is fantastic. I’ll take her. What a cheap date!”

“OK, she’s yours, and we’ll call her “woman’, as you said. No trade-ins allowed. But she won’t cut the grass, take out the trash, or paint ceilings.”

“So what, for I don’t even know what those are, or care.”

“And don’t touch the apple from Newton’s tree. Thou shalt not. This is firm.”

“OK, what the heck would I want to touch that for when I have Eve!”

“True, Adam, and before you get married she will say that she wants only one thing: you, but, after that, then she will say she wants everything.”

“Hey, no sweat, for everything is right here in this garden.”

They immediately married and lived happily together for a few minutes, he harvesting her pomegranates and more, and she enjoying his ever-green and growing stalk, Adam telling her right away about the apple since he didn’t have much else in his brain but her, as really he had no other previous memories.

Well, God must have not been too much all-knowing, for He didn’t know that telling these children of his not to touch something meant that they surely would. It didn’t help that a snake tempted them into doing so.

A few seconds later, they not only touched the apple, but ate it, and so they were cast out, but Eve, who still wanted everything, stole all the flowers we’ve ever known, spreading them unto the Earth.

Now, Eden’s line and longevity was very strong, and such as even Methuselah lived for but a mere 969 years. He died on the 11th of Cheshvan of the year 1656 (Anno Mundi, after creation), 7 days before the beginning of the great flood. According to Rashi on Gen 7:4, the Holy One delayed the flood specially because of the 7 days of mourning for the righteous Methuselah, in his honor.

The recent find of Austi 2:5 scroll tells us that Adam was yet alive on that day, he, too, boarding the ark of Noah, being 1655 years old.

In fact, I ran into Adam just the other day, looking innumerable years old, at age 4095, but aging quite gracefully. Eve was at his side, yet gleaming with the ripeness obtained from Eden’s apple.

They revealed the formula for true apple cider, which would result in an elixir, not a vinegar. Eden’s sinful apple, the cause of it, made for harsh apple cider, but, when it was heated with sulfurous brimstone it soon turned smooth, the Hell boiled out of it!

(Methuselah was son of Enoch, and the grandfather of Noah.)

Adam was was still going strong, but one day he didn’t look both ways when crossing the street and was run over by a truck. Eve found a new guy the very next day, a senior citizen.

The ending of the Earth, scheduled for May 27, 2012, has been canceled, in Adam’s honor.

20. Dywyddyr Penguinaciously duckalicious. Valued Senior Member

Still having trouble reading?
    I asked "how do YOU know it's the truth?" Not "What is the truth?", or even "What truth?".
    http://www.sciforums.com/showpost.php?p=2728185&postcount=47

And one more time: that isn't what I asked. How do you know that that is the truth?

You could try answering the question I asked.

Wrong. You didn't answer the question I asked.
    And I did answer what you asked.

Wrong again.

21. EmptyForceOfChi Banned Banned

I told you im not falling into your stupid trap, your going to ask how did I know it;s true and im going to say because it's int he Quran and your going to say prove the quran is the truth., and im going to say I cant prove it to you.

How much of a little asshole can you be seriously? you know full well what your going to say and so do i. why do you think ive been making you tag along for pages and pages becaus ei know howmuch of a dickhead you are. and go and report me i dont give a fuck your trying my patience you little infidel.

You know damn well im going to quote scripture and faith and you know damn well i cant prove it so stop being a little bitch and grow the fuck up you stupid little instigator.

I wish I could put you on ignore your such a troll you follow religious posters aorund stalking them like some creeper. get your head out of your fat ass for once and stop trying to bait people into stupid debates when your just going to turn around and say "prove it" you know I can't prove any of this to you and you know it's from scripture and you know it's based on faith so stop trying to troll me so you can lure me into stupid debates im sick of you stalking me and other religious posters. get out of the damn religion sub forums if you dont want to discuss religion.

You seriously are an online stalker if you did this in real life you be arrested.

22. keith1 Guest

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

Don't let the sound of your own wheels drive you crazy. --Old western music band.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 9, 2011
  23. Mind Over Matter Registered Senior Member