Do you believe god communicates with me?

Discussion in 'Religion Archives' started by Lori_7, Apr 7, 2011.

?

Do you believe god communicates with me?

1. yes

6 vote(s)
    18.8%
  2. no

23 vote(s)
    71.9%
  3. i don't know

3 vote(s)
    9.4%
  4. i don't care

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. EmptyForceOfChi Banned Banned

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. keith1 Guest

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Me-Ki-Gal Banned Banned

Yeah a cranky old man . You would be smart to try and understand Me . No big deal if you don't . There is something going on and I can't quite put my finger on it . There is something though. Like that guy with his 1370 in his profile name . That is part of the coding . People are chasing the number 37 . You should google the number 37 and see the cranks chasing that number . Then try 55 see if you get any freaksters on that little nibble . It is strange to Me because those same numbers crank me out . There is a guy on the 2012 site who says he is the way and he uses those same numbers to show he has insight . He combines the 55 and the 37 .
    There has to be a reason there is a draw to this particular crankdom . I don't know and it could be delusion, but why is it cranksters relate there cankdom on the same delusional state ? I see what draws Me to it. Like a moth to a light bulb and it is the same thing that draws the other cranksters too. Like we are a bunch of sperm swimming to the same point in time , or swimming like a female salmon does to lay eggs and the male shooting sperm all over the eggs. I think it is the same type of action that is causing some of us cranksters to be drawn to this light . Lori being one like Me. To show you don't have to live in states of depression is a major objective and we are doing our best to show by example . I am positive Lori has success in her local area face to face with people and it is spreading like a virus just like it is in my own community . You go ahead and be uncranked . Sounds like a good job for you . I my self will be cranked and happy . I will continue to spread my brand of joyful enthusiasm and all will be right in my circle of influence . Wined Me up Scotty. I'm given ear all she's got Captain

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Me-Ki-Gal Banned Banned

Chi Chi Chi easy my man . You seem a little over excited here . Say to your self Peace ! Peace be with you

8. EmptyForceOfChi Banned Banned

Lol Im fine ofcourse as if I care but Sometimes people just need to be told bluntly what they are and how they are acting, plus i dont care if I get banned I couldnt care less I only came back here so my post's didnt read 9.666.

How have you been? hope you been good.

Peace be with you!

9. Mind Over Matter Registered Senior Member

I'm a Catholic Christian.

10. Dywyddyr Penguinaciously duckalicious. Valued Senior Member

You're projecting again.

That was the question.

Ah, an answer at last.

I didn't know that was what you were going to say. But, essentially, you "know" it's the truth in much the same way that you "knew" Mecca was the "centre of the Earth."

Reported.

And you can't because...?

You made two claims. Neither of which, it transpires, you can support. Who's the real troll?

Last edited: Apr 9, 2011
  11. Dywyddyr Penguinaciously duckalicious. Valued Senior Member

Yep there is. You're a crank.

Inane drivel.

12. Lori_7 Go to church? I am the church! Registered Senior Member

Wha...?

Love is violent and lust isn't?

This is NOT supported by evidence I'm afraid.

Lust is like chopping off someones head, putting it in a box, and getting it out whenever you want to play with it for purposes of sexual self gratification.

Lust, at the very least, is a very lonely and degrading endeavor.

13. gmilam Valued Senior Member

The point is you dodn't even know what your own religion teaches. You're as ignorant of your religion as most Christians are of theirs.

14. Me-Ki-Gal Banned Banned

I been Pretty good except for the bitterness in the pit of my stomach lately and the aching of my neck . It comes and goes . Mainly comes when I am not doing the things I have been commanded to do . I am trying out the concept of free will everybody talks about . I don't know if I can bare the pain though and might have to go back to what I was commanded to do.

15. Me-Ki-Gal Banned Banned

I know you are but what am I . No, well maybe . The same coding that makes Me a crank is the same that is making the others a crank. There is a pattern !! Why ? I know why mine is . I have chased the numbers from the time I was who knows 5 maybe, Have you ever seen the Key of the tetragramation of God? Or heard of 26 being the number of God ? probably not since it is crankery . Don't waste your time . I am a crank . You know crank can be interpreted in a different light in America. Crank is the name of a illegal substance. No I don't do crank to all you out there that knows what it is . Bad drug don't do it. If you do quit . It is a scourge and will ruin your life and rot your teeth