Do you believe in Dinosaurs ?

If athiests will sincerely demand the presence of god he will be there.

I know that.

But if you don't believe in the possibility, you are screwed.

Demanded. Nothing happened. I know that, too.

Lori_7 said:
If athiests will sincerely demand the presence of god he will be there.
What do you mean "demand the presence of god" ? You mean will him into existence ?

To make it difficult.

Long term and she thinks dinosaurs were a trick to test your faith, LOL.

She is really, really hot, but remember she might want to have kids together one day.
I could probably put some time into such a relationship, if I didn't have to go to church or talk to much to her :) Then I can hang out with the nottie as friends when I wanted someone to talk to :)

How can you not believe in dinosaurs? That's like not believing in gravity, or in the moon.

Scifes,

i don't know about 100s of thousands or millions or hundreds of millions, my sense of time goes off after 2000 years ago, i memorized the numbers for geology and forgot them..

i'm a creationist. people evolved biologically, as in changed to better suit their environment, neanderthals are science fiction.

A creationist that believes we evolved and also accepts dinosaurs roamed the earth millions of years ago.

What a tangled web you have spun for yourself.

I'm going to go out on a limb here and just make a point; don't confuse ID with creationism. The latter is absurd and based on nothing, the former is speculation that is based on observation.

I'm going to go out on a limb here and just make a point; don't confuse ID with creationism. The latter is absurd and based on nothing, the former is speculation that is based on observation.

Oh please, it's the exact same thing.

but what's the relation between ID and creationism?
Creationism is a form of ID

The problem is that Creationism is too specific; all of the details it specifices lacks justification

ID is very broad: intelligence exists, therefore intelligence could have had a hand in something. It makes no other assertions.
Oh please, it's the exact same thing.

See above.

Creationism is a form of ID

The problem is that Creationism is too specific; all of the details it specifices lacks justification

ID is very broad: intelligence exists, therefore intelligence could have had a hand in something. It makes no other assertions.

See above.

I'm not buying it. ID was just a PR move by the creationists.

I'm not buying it. ID was just a PR move by the creationists.

Probably, but that's not what I'm talking about; I'm just talking about ID as speculation, that intelligence had a hand in the fine tuning of our universe or in human evolution. That's it. And yes it's just speculation; it's just not ridiculous to me.

Probably, but that's not what I'm talking about; I'm just talking about ID as speculation, that intelligence had a hand in the fine tuning of our universe or in human evolution. That's it. And yes it's just speculation; it's just not ridiculous to me.

The wording is just different. In all other aspects it's exactly the same thing. It's more deceptive, that's the only difference.

Edit: Besides, I thought you were an atheist ?

Back